Rohan Collector's Room

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice collection, I love the banners they really cap everything off quite nicely. :)

Great collection!!! Love the banners!

The Rohan Flaggen Pehl banners are keepers, although not prop replicas they give you the same feeling, love them since the first time I first saw them.

Whoa! Very Very Great Stamps and Pic's; Rogar my Friend, Impressive Sir

Perhaps it is time to show the shelves now :idea

6669334171_330568e637_o.jpg

6671785985_b194504f64_b.jpg

6671785447_0d114f4692_b.jpg

6671786457_e879a1d840_b.jpg

WTF!!! That is marvelous mate. I guess this will be the biggest LOTR collection till now. :duff

You should think of putting lights in there now.

nice job.... I am actually surprised you dont have the whole United Cutlery line of swords...

I have the sword of the ringwraith and it is awesome!

WTF!!!
You should think of putting lights in there now.

The light project is comming, waiting for some funds to realize, they were not planned ahead as I never imagined my collection was going to grow to fill the whole bookcases.

nice job.... I am actually surprised you dont have the whole United Cutlery line of swords...

I have the sword of the ringwraith and it is awesome!

I have a lot of respect for sharp objects, that is why shards of Narsil is still in its box, I recently aquired Hadhafang with display wall plate from Noble Collection, will be getting the UC swords sooner or later I suppose.

Whoa! You out did yourself; Rogar, I see you did some planning, the hanging metal overhead imitation candle holder to the weapons plaq's on front of the cabinet doors, great idea, it brings it all together, again Very Impressive Collection.

Back