Media-Movie Rogue One trailer

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That doesn't sound too hard. I liked some things about TFA but it felt like it was gutted the heart and soul of Star Wars. But yes, this looks like it has more promise and I hope they deliver. I already know I'm looking forward to something specific that I will not mention here since it's a spoiler, but I hope it's as good as it could be.

As for palm trees, I don't see the big deal - there was bound to be a Planet Hollywood somewhere in the far-away galaxy. Give me palms, mushrooms, giant pine cones - just keep making it diverse, lets explore the galaxy!

P.S. - I wonder why there's a trend for all the leads to be women now? I mean, I'm sure it will be fine and I'm a huge fan of strong women leads (Ripley from Alien rocks, and Sarah Conner (both from T1-T2 and the TV series is pretty bad@ss too!), but does this mean we'll never have a male lead in a Star Wars movie again? Will the Han Solo prequel give him a love interest that ends up being the real main character? :rotfl

15.jpg

Are the Royal Guards guarding a bacta tank? Also, this movie shows why it was stupid to make TFA an Episode IV clone. They could have made TFA more original and saved all the nostalgia for this movie.

:D

Quite cool AT-AT's, looks like a previous model than ESB, and somehow like an advanced Rebels/McQuarrie model:

at_at_rogue_one.jpg

And interesting tank too:

tank_rogue_one.png
They remind me of the cover of the newest Battlefront

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I think the original Stormtrooper now will have 2 separate branches: the classic OT Stormtrooper (asymmetrical, wonky, rough - I love it) and the RO Stormtrooper (more idealized, most likely symmetrical, better fitting armor and still resembling the classic Stormie)

:rotfl

I think it would be awesome if it's an apprentice in waiting and Vader ends up battling him to keep his spot.

Marvel's Darth Vader comic plays with this idea quite a bit. It's interesting to see how the Emperor was rather upset with Vader after his failing to prevent the destruction of the 1st Death Star...esp., in a non-Robot Chicken kind of way.

Very interesting... so much love.

I thought it looked really bad. The shot with the ship blowing up on the "beach" planet looks like a shot from The Thunderbirds - cheap and tacky. The Star Destroyer also looks cheap and poorly lit. The AT-AT's look terrible - they look CG - and WHY would the design be so different if there is only a 4 year gap between this and ESB? Introducing new troops, that don't look as good as the originals, to sell more toys.

The stupid, politically-correct, Samurai character :slap The zero-charisma side-kick guy she keeps looking over at.

Mon Mothma, the white Imperial guy, the Death Star and the room with the Royal Guards look good, but the rest looks and feels like a huge-budget fan film.

At least TFA "felt" like Star Wars in the trailers.

Back