Statue Rogue Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really? Its still full I check

Yes it opened up two days ago. The waitlist probably closed again as I?m sure it filled up fast.

Check the product page every day though. That?s what I did so when I saw it opened I was able to get on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Picked up the ex as someone wanted to sell. The headsculpt is the best female portrait I have seen from SS.

Congrats, you guys!

The EX and REG are both great statues of Rogue!

Anyone on here had any luck having their waitlist convert? I?ve been on the EX waitlist since August and am starting to lose hope. About ready to pull the trigger on the collector edition. Of course as soon I do I just know that email will come across!

Anyone on here had any luck having their waitlist convert? I?ve been on the EX waitlist since August and am starting to lose hope. About ready to pull the trigger on the collector edition. Of course as soon I do I just know that email will come across!

The ship has sailed on the ex I'm sure, it sold quick which is a shame as I really like the curly hair look

Yea, possibly. But if you are on the WL for the EX, then just keep the WL. There's a chance it could convert.

And at the same time, don't miss out on the CE. Maybe put the CE on flex for as long as you can. If the WL converts, then you can switch your order to the EX.

I had the ex on order but ended up cancelling as she didn't fit in with my display, and to save money, slightly regret it now

I had the ex on order but ended up cancelling as she didn't fit in with my display, and to save money, slightly regret it now

I'm a Rogue fan and passed on this as well. My problem is that I like so many X-MEN characters but I just don't have the room to display all of the ones that I like. So, that meant making a list of my very favorite characters. For me, that means Cyclops, Jean, Wolverine, Colossus, Storm, and Nightcrawler are the MUST have pieces for my X-MEN lineup. My MUST have X-villains are Magneto, Apocalypse, Mystique, and Sabretooth. If I can squeeze room for Cable and Emma Frost, I'll make every effort to do so, but that's basically it. That'll leave a lot of cool X-MEN characters and great looking X-MEN statues out of my collection. Not picking up this Rogue and the upcoming Gambit was a difficult decision to make for me personally but space restrictions required it. I completely understand and feel your pain but most of us have either financial or space restrictions (in many cases it's both) when it comes to our collection. Unfortunately, that'll eventually lead to some difficult cuts.

Yep without a focus a collection can look cluttered and choices must be made, I don't want to solely collect batman though lol if I was a bigger xmen fan I'd be in trouble as I'd need all of them

Yep without a focus a collection can look cluttered and choices must be made, I don't want to solely collect batman though lol if I was a bigger xmen fan I'd be in trouble as I'd need all of them

That's my main problem. The X-MEN are by far my favorite characters. However, I do have a 1/4 Batman, Avengers, and JLA lineup in my collection as well. I severely limited my Avengers line to my top 4 Avengers members (Thor, Iron Man, HULK, and Cap). JLA is Big 7 lineup + Green Arrow and Black Canary. Bats line is just Batman and his rogue's gallery (don't care about Robin and the rest of the Bat family except for Nightwing). The X-MEN are my Achilles heel because I've loved them since I was a kid and passing on characters like Rogue, Gambit, and Psylocke is very difficult. So, I've decided to limit the X-MEN lineup to my favorite characters in my favorite comic run. That means Byrne era characters for me and I'll just have to pass on the rest no matter how much it pain's me to do so.

Do you already have a night crawler?
We might not see a SS one for a while :(

Sadly, I do not. I had the Nightcrawler comiquette but sold it because it was 1/5 scale. I'm still waiting for either XM or Sideshow to release a 1/4 Nightcrawler. I have the XM Phoenix and the recent Wolverine PF in my collection. I'll hunt down the recent Colossus PF in the aftermarket (I think it looks great). That'll get me half way there and leaves Nightcrawler, Cyclops, and Storm left to complete the line. I HATE the Jim Lee costumes on Cyclops and Storm. I know sideshow released a classic Byrne Storm PF but it didn't do anything for me. So, the wait to finish the line continues.

Any one have rogue ex for sale?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Back