Statue Rogue Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone think the changes of the waitlist opening up again is possible? Kinda regretting sitting on this one and hoping the waitlist for the exclusive opens up again at some point. I don't think it happens too often but really hoping in this case.

Maybe not now with the Gambit announcement.

I guess people got over worrying about her leaning

Yea. As soon as SSC showed the metal reinforcement engineered into the statue, people started feeling at ease.

SSC Showed a solid metal right arm for Rogue with a thick insert into the saw blade. They also showed a metal bar from the saw blade all the way through the saw arm and into the base. It looked pretty solid.

R.jpg Just got mine and she is really gorgeous! This is considered one of the best sculpt I gotten from SS so far.

I just finished doing that with mine today. Wow, what a winner. I had purchased an extra one from ebay years ago that had a new paint job and resculpted butt. I'm going to get a picture with the new maquette.

You can't just pop the new head in. You have to dremmel out the key hole a bit. Then use some blue tac to hold it in place. It doesn't drop all the way down to the magnet and the angle needs to be held properly, but it does work nicely when you figure it out.

Damn! Now I wish I had bought that OG Rogue PF. It looks gorgeous with that new portrait.

She's arrived at Popcultcha, and from quick assurances from staff that they won't be having any sales soon, I pulled the pin and ordered. So, hopefully by Thursday my wallet stops weeping...

Just a warning to everyone, to check underneath the jacket where her saw arm connects to her shoulder socket. I received one with a gap between those area's. Not to mention the plastic knee pads were a little loose and came right off, and the strap that holds up her cuff on her jacket has a small string that keeps it attached, which snapped right off when I adjusted it. I returned the statue, just not liking the quality of the actual figure. The base is cool, but for $715, they should have made sure the qc was there.

Just a warning to everyone, to check underneath the jacket where her saw arm connects to her shoulder socket. I received one with a gap between those area's. Not to mention the plastic knee pads were a little loose and came right off, and the strap that holds up her cuff on her jacket has a small string that keeps it attached, which snapped right off when I adjusted it. I returned the statue, just not liking the quality of the actual figure. The base is cool, but for $715, they should have made sure the qc was there.

sorry to hear that man.

There are plenty on ebay. The prices dipped a good bit a couple of months ago but seem to have climbed again.

Looks like they are on the high side again. Double the retail price. I can wait.

I'll have to check mine.

Back