Statue Rogue Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was about to comment on that. From those pics above, the head does look big for her body. Then again, I can't help but think that could be because of the camera angle. Those pics look like they were taken at close range and at a downward angle ...therefore making the head look bigger than it is and making the body look smaller than it is.

I have to agree, tho ...if the size of the head matches the size of that OG Rogue PF, then that'll make a great looking Rogue statue.

Yes, I think the camera angle is also playing with the size a bit. If there is a difference, it is minimal.

Just unboxed this and looked it over, fantastic piece. They really did an excellent job on the paint application, design and sculpt on this. Really amazing job! When i was assembling, Rogue herself is actually lighter than other statues ive handled could feel the difference in weight. The peg that goes in the sawblade is huge. Really don't see any "leaning" happening down the road.
Enjoy the pictures!
More pictures here: https://www.statueforum.com/showthread.php?p=5762149#post5762149

XhX0Y61.jpg

I’ve been planning to buy that magneto maquette and now that this rogue came out nearly perfect i am so indecisive about which one to get. I see that you have both of them now, is she better than magneto?

Get both :p I always loved Rogue, like as a kid I had a crush on the character so she holds a dear place for me today. Magneto has presence with his stance and Rogue is just cool and having fun in the Danger Room.

It really comes down to which character holds a higher place in your view and go with that.

This is looking so nice. I may pick this up if I can get a good deal on it in the future. If it goes low quantity, maybe that will push me to buy:lol

Someone actually plopped these new portraits on the old PF body and it looked damn good! I think from the front, the fit doesn't work perfectly but from the side, it looked great!

61791613_1285786831585376_4861437172688879616_n.jpg

Yep pics are a page back :wink1:

She looks good with both heads but some work is required to get it to fit

oops! musta missed that being posted in here. I have the OG version so its tempting me to pick this one up. I'm gonna holdout and see if cheaper options arise though. I would be ok with a regular if it were much cheaper as well down the line.

oops! musta missed that being posted in here. I have the OG version so its tempting me to pick this one up. I'm gonna holdout and see if cheaper options arise though. I would be ok with a regular if it were much cheaper as well down the line.

If you get the ex then you have one head for the new pf and one for the old :clap

Very true! Still, I'm hoping I can hold out a bit longer. I have one of those 10% coupons but I'm not sure when those expire.

Not sure if you have it saved in your account under the "Saved Promo Code" tab, but if you do it usually shows the expiration date.

If not, then you might want to call or IM Sideshow and find out.

Not sure if you have it saved in your account under the "Saved Promo Code" tab, but if you do it usually shows the expiration date.

If not, then you might want to call or IM Sideshow and find out.

Just checked and it says June 13th. I doubt I will buy it by then though. Hopefully I can get a better deal somewhere down the line. I think at this price point, she's not selling out anytime soon.

Just checked and it says June 13th. I doubt I will buy it by then though. Hopefully I can get a better deal somewhere down the line. I think at this price point, she's not selling out anytime soon.

Yeah, I agree about the price point.

I wouldn't have jumped on this if I didn't get a 10% discount code. That plus a bunch of Reward Points made this more easy to swallow.

My Rogue made it here today, and I have to say she is absolutely sublime... Sideshow absolutely crushed this one, and I think she's the most amazing and beautiful piece they've ever done... I will let the photos speak for themselves - enjoy!

rogue 1 sm.jpg

rogue 2 sm.jpg

rogue 3 sm.jpg

rogue 4 sm.jpg

rogue 5 sm.jpg

rogue 6 sm.jpg

rogue 7 sm.jpg

rogue 8 sm.jpg

rogue 9 sm.jpg

rogue 10 sm.jpg

rogue 11 sm.jpg

rogue 12 sm.jpg

rogue 13 sm.jpg

Those ****ing pics are damned amazing!!!!!!!!!!!! Sideshow should pay YOU for those. Eazy 10/10 execution on this statue.

Those ****ing pics are damned amazing!!!!!!!!!!!! Sideshow should pay YOU for those. Eazy 10/10 execution on this statue.

Holy crap thank you spideyhead89! She's pretty much Sideshow's crowning achievement, and these photos don't do her justice (but I tried!). And I would happily take that photo gig at Sideshow lol :)

Holy crap thank you spideyhead89! She's pretty much Sideshow's crowning achievement, and these photos don't do her justice (but I tried!). And I would happily take that photo gig at Sideshow lol :)

Your pictures are persuading me to buy this one

Those are fantastic photos dragon! I am still liking the curly haired 80's portrait over the regular straight haired portrait with in hand photos.

Those pictures are phenomenal! Does anyone have any pics of this Rogue with some of the older x-men lineup? I'm curious how she fits in with them.

Back