Statue Rogue Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well she has finally come home and I couldn't be happier. If you were on the fence I think she's a stunner and absolutely worth it.

Edit: So I got the box and it was damaged to the point they punctured the original box as well. Luckily it was the back of the box and not the front but still was worried at first. In the end everything turned out okay.

20190530_170122.jpg20190530_170225.jpg20190530_170249.jpg20190530_170331.jpg20190530_170502.jpg

PM people the codes. So sideshow doesn’t catch on! Haha

Yeah I did think about that afterwards. Oops. But they don’t really check out this forum I don’t think. And I probably posted way too many on the other forum yesterday as well. But I’m thinking of stopping anyway, as I probably won’t be ordering anything new from Sideshow anymore anyway.

Thank you for the codes everyone. I should have said something before the posts. Sorry. I didn't use any of these so if anyone needs one.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Well she has finally come home and I couldn't be happier. If you were on the fence I think she's a stunner and absolutely worth it.

Edit: So I got the box and it was damaged to the point they punctured the original box as well. Luckily it was the back of the box and not the front but still was worried at first. In the end everything turned out okay.

She's gorgeous. Congrats and thanks for posting. Another week or so wait for me!

View attachment 455670View attachment 455671View attachment 455672View attachment 455673View attachment 455674

Nice setup, you have some cool statues!

Also the paint turned out better than expected for the portraits

Thanks, I like to give credit where credit is due and I have to say they have upped their game with the consistency in the paint application. In regards to my setup that is 5 of the 11 I have. You can 360 in my desk chair and everywhere you look there is something Marvel-ous to look at. :)

Great photos and a beautiful collection! I'm slumming it here on the east coast, so mine won't show up until Tuesday - but I'm super excited, because she looks amazing!

Atim Bajrushi posted this on Facebook. Glad I have three PFs (including one with a resculpted butt). I plan on trying this myself. Should make for the perfect PF.
61791613_1285786831585376_4861437172688879616_n.jpg
61628916_1285786801585379_2202898243765927936_n.jpg

They look perfect! Am guessing they don't sit flush but don't need a lot of work to make them fit?

He did say some work was necessary, but I doubt it requires altering the key itself. I hope not anyway. Maybe some blue tack. I'll try a little later and see what the deal is.

Just tried this. It isn't a simple switch out. There is room between the collar and the neck, but I don't think it's so bad. The real issue is that you would have to shave a little off the key to get it to seat properly. It might be shaving just one corner a little. then you would have to use blue tack to secure it.

I don't think there is a problem with the head being a different size as some may have speculated in Facebook. The faces seem to be the same size, if not the hair.

I posted in Facebook about my experiment and Atim responded that I was correct. He said that you could also alter the key hole in the PF to make the other head fit. That might be the more desirable way to go, especially for me, since the one PF I have is a custom and altering that doesn't really mean much.

View attachment 455670View attachment 455671View attachment 455672View attachment 455673View attachment 455674

I’ve been planning to buy that magneto maquette and now that this rogue came out nearly perfect i am so indecisive about which one to get. I see that you have both of them now, is she better than magneto?

Atim Bajrushi posted this on Facebook. Glad I have three PFs (including one with a resculpted butt). I plan on trying this myself. Should make for the perfect PF.
View attachment 455788
View attachment 455789

Just tried this. It isn't a simple switch out. There is room between the collar and the neck, but I don't think it's so bad. The real issue is that you would have to shave a little off the key to get it to seat properly. It might be shaving just one corner a little. then you would have to use blue tack to secure it.

I don't think there is a problem with the head being a different size as some may have speculated in Facebook. The faces seem to be the same size, if not the hair.

I was about to comment on that. From those pics above, the head does look big for her body. Then again, I can't help but think that could be because of the camera angle. Those pics look like they were taken at close range and at a downward angle ...therefore making the head look bigger than it is and making the body look smaller than it is.

I have to agree, tho ...if the size of the head matches the size of that OG Rogue PF, then that'll make a great looking Rogue statue.

Back