Statue Rogue Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Scratch that ...got early processing notice!

yeah was funny a week before I got it pushed back to June for last payment. I got the early processing late yesterday. ****ed up though when I clicked the link it didn't do **** to my order, it brought me to it but didn't change to confirm early processing. Had to chat them up and should have her after the long weekend in the US. So either Tuesday or Wednesday.

Stuck in preparing to ship hell. Messed up a perfectly good early processing ...

588a85411bbd7cc54f1cb596ea855343.jpg

From FB user Ricardo Esparza. Looks sick.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That looks good! The group shot looks good, too, but Cyclops is slightly too big.

Is that a custom Psylocke? I don’t think I’ve seen that one before.

She looks good, that weird early picture floating around of her face that looked messed up must have been fake.

Is that a custom Psylocke? I don’t think I’ve seen that one before.

She looks good, that weird early picture floating around of her face that looked messed up must have been fake.

Rogue looks fantastic, as for the psylocke just Google custom psylocke, not sure why they're not using its normal base. I like it except the front leg looks weird from some angles

Rogue looks fantastic, as for the psylocke just Google custom psylocke, not sure why they're not using its normal base. I like it except the front leg looks weird from some angles

Apparently by a company called angry monkey, the other head sculpts are a little weird looking, the masked one is nice, the original base is a huge sentinel head, looks gigantic.

Still no luck getting that 10% code. And I really wanna order this.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Back