Statue Rogue Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I couldn't justify the hit this was going to take on my wallet, but out of nowhere I get my first two paying comic commission jobs raking me in a sweet $1200, so bring this southern belle on!

Damn. Kinda hoping it would drop before the end of June so I can take advantage of the End of Financial Year sale at Popcultcha, if they have one.

In case you guys haven't heard...

For those unaware...Sideshow has started doing the 10% off promos again. I got a 10% off coupon for Rogue.

Not sure what triggers it but try adding said item into your cart and waiting.

NOTE: This could be for international collectors only. Unsure if it'll show up for everyone.

60829022_10156914596701068_6612165107822624768_o.jpg

And just to verify ...the coupon has worked for domestic and international buyers. See the statue forum thread.

The 5-10% coupon codes started reappearing 2-3 months ago. Though I’m not sure if they were appearing for every product.

I think the first place I saw it mentioned was in one of the forums reward point threads.

The 5-10% coupon codes started reappearing 2-3 months ago. Though I’m not sure if they were appearing for every product.

I think the first place I saw it mentioned was in one of the forums reward point threads.

They probably need to move more product. The high prices and huge ESs have lowered orders I’m sure.

I don't know ...I could be wrong, but I thought those were the coupons sent via snail mail. I received 2 of those already.

But the pop-up coupon only showed up for me today ...only after I found out about it from darren1228.

So if I cancel my preorder and rebuy with the 10% coupon I actually save money lol. **** sideshow.

How is the coupon popping out? How do you get it to show up?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Not sure if you got your answer already. But in case you didn't ...use Google Chrome, go to the SSC website, add this item into your cart and the coupon should pop up. If it doesn't pop up immediately, wait few minutes for it to pop up.

Not sure if you got your answer already. But in case you didn't ...use Google Chrome, go to the SSC website, add this item into your cart and the coupon should pop up. If it doesn't pop up immediately, wait few minutes for it to pop up.
Thanks. I'm gonna try this out.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Back