Statue Rogue Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don’t start with me. I was probably doing this **** while you were sucking on your mama’s teet

You have no idea how old I am or what I do, and saying “doing this” doesn’t mean anything because anybody can make asanine comments on the internet with no proof or facts which you’ve just proven twice now.

Collecting statues doesnt make you a master of patent law.

You have no idea how old I am or what I do, and saying “doing this” doesn’t mean anything because anybody can make asanine comments on the internet with no proof or facts which you’ve just proven twice now.

Collecting statues doesnt make you a master of patent law.

Silly noob..I’ve been collecting statues since the literal beginning out of mail order catalogs

Last edited:
I've been waiting for what seems almost forever, but the regular is finally up for preorder from Popcultcha (Australia).

I'll be placing my preorder tonight. This and the Thor weren't priced as I was hoping, but given the slight drop in the Aussie dollar it's not surprising. But I'm still saving a bit by ordering locally as it would probably cost me an additional 40-50% if I were to order the regular direct from Sideshow.

And for any Aussies remember you've only got 3 weeks for the 10% early preorder discount, which can be stacked with any member discounts you have.

Very cool, I like hearing when collectors can work a deal

So is anyone thinking of getting the print to go with it. I kind of like it.

Sideshow prints are really overpriced in my opinion, they aren’t even hand signed they are automated pencil signed by the artist. I have some artgerm glice prints printed on the same material and same size minus the signature for 15 dollars each which I can just get signed later at one of his appearances. Sideshow prints cost 10 times that.

Sideshow prints are really overpriced in my opinion, they aren’t even hand signed they are automated pencil signed by the artist. I have some artgerm glice prints printed on the same material and same size minus the signature for 15 dollars each which I can just get signed later at one of his appearances. Sideshow prints cost 10 times that.

I'm not sure that's the case anymore. At least not all of them anyway.

I could've sworn the Olivia prints are now specifically hand signed.

They are hand signed now

I'm not sure that's the case anymore. At least not all of them anyway.

I could've sworn the Olivia prints are now specifically hand signed.

Olivia's have always been hand signed. It's their other overpriced prints for $90 that are 50/50 hand signed or machine signed.

They are hand signed now

The ones that are 150+ are hand signed which is even worse because you’re paying me 60 dollars for a signature instead of automated pencil. Olivia’s prints are 200 dollars unframed, that’s just insane.

Rogues print.
Print details:

Officially licensed by Marvel
Limited edition of 250
18 x 24" fine art giclée print
100% cotton, acid-free, matte Museo Rag 300GSM
Epson archival inks
An authorized, automated penciled signature
Embossed seal of authenticity

I didn't know they were still doing that but have always checked before buying like with Alex Ross which I believe are hand signed

She looked great at SDCC and looks great again at NYCC. Hope the production matches the proto.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back