Rogue Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
what no pics??? you tease:cool:

Sorry, man. No camera. I really should get one. I did have an issue with it.There was a dark green gummy substance on her hand that looked like either it was paint or perhaps even a scratch in the paint, which I was able to remove by rubbing it off with a paper towel.

Just got my shipping notice for Exclusive!!! Doesnt say when it will arrive but its on the way! Should know tomorrow when it posts arrival date.

This message was sent to you at the request of Sideshow Collectibles to notify you that the package information below has been transmitted to UPS. The package(s) may not have actually been placed with UPS for shipment. To verify when and if the shipment is tendered to UPS and its actual transit status, click on the tracking link below or contact Sideshow Collectibles directly.

Scheduled Delivery: 18-December-2008

:joy :joy :joy :joy

....anybody here from canada!?.......toronto, canada!?.....haven't received my shipping notice yet!....getting very antsy!!!..

....anybody here from canada!?.......toronto, canada!?.....haven't received my shipping notice yet!....getting very antsy!!!..

i just talked to them yesterday, and i get the feeling that the domestic ones get done first, then they go through the international orders. that way they have more time to sort out the orders and see if there is anything else that they can combine shipping on. like mine i have the moria orc coming also and they said that they were going to process them together.
so at this time i wouldn't expect to see anything at least till the new year.

Yeah But I am domestic. I'm not international. I think drop SS dropped the ball on this one. What's the issue does anyone know? Did the factorys not pump enough out?

i just talked to them yesterday, and i get the feeling that the domestic ones get done first, then they go through the international orders. that way they have more time to sort out the orders and see if there is anything else that they can combine shipping on. like mine i have the moria orc coming also and they said that they were going to process them together.
so at this time i wouldn't expect to see anything at least till the new year.

the dastards.......................:tap

Back