Rogue Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Received my alert also. Can't wait to set her up next to Emma. Now I just have to wait for the Black Queen to be released. Damn, they are going to look so hot together.

Got my alert too. Hopefully they won't start sending them out before Christmas, as that would be just silly with the volume of snail mail out there...

Remember, the totals (exclusive + regular) in this line are decreasing, and none of the others were available for second chance, to the best of my knowledge.

should be able to get one in ebay for a better price...
But I'm not going to cancel my EX order from SS.. ;)

The MJ comiquette is still my favorite from the AH! line, but this looks like it will take over the second place spot.

how long after they start processing do they ship? i may have to cancel. gotta buy xmas gifts for the family :banghead. she was gonna be my 1st AH piece :monkey2

how long after they start processing do they ship? i may have to cancel. gotta buy xmas gifts for the family :banghead. she was gonna be my 1st AH piece :monkey2

I think it's normally 15 - 20 days. Don't quote me on that, but it's somewhere in there I believe.

My CC was charged today so I hope I get a shipping notice tonight or tomorrow. 99% of the time I get my packages from SS the day after I get the shipping notice. Either way, she will be mine soon! :joy

My CC was charged today so I hope I get a shipping notice tonight or tomorrow. 99% of the time I get my packages from SS the day after I get the shipping notice. Either way, she will be mine soon! :joy

Yup, I live in Southern California as well and almost always receive it the day after it is shipped. I already have a spaced cleared on the shelf for her. :joy

I've got the processing e-mail but no shipping e-mail yet.
I've seen other members posting pics of her already, how did they get her so fast?:confused:
:chew

Back