Rogue Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got my Rogue this week and she is amazing!!!! I think she is prob the best of the line!!!

I was sure surprised with the box tho, didnt think it was gonna be that big. But the way she was packaged was great and designed well. Only issue was the glove doesnt go directly to her hand, it went behind it. So i had to slightly bend it in thus creating a seemline on her arm where it meets the oufit. Not a big deal tho, to much of a amazing piece!!!

Got my Rogue this week and she is amazing!!!! I think she is prob the best of the line!!!

I was sure surprised with the box tho, didnt think it was gonna be that big. But the way she was packaged was great and designed well. Only issue was the glove doesnt go directly to her hand, it went behind it. So i had to slightly bend it in thus creating a seemline on her arm where it meets the oufit. Not a big deal tho, to much of a amazing piece!!!

photos!!! photos of the box and statue!!! :D

Great photos.

I think this might be the best of all the AH statues. I think her face looks very AH-esque and maybe better than the prototype.

Here the the photos i posted on Statueforum. Dont mind Drunk Iron Man, he was saying hi to Black Cat....:joy

AHRG2.jpg

AHRG.jpg

well after only going on the waitlist on dec 2, my ex rogue just converted.
man there must be alot of people cancelling these.

Same here except I got on the waitlist on 12/5. Half thinking about canceling and getting a regular cheaper once ebay gets flooded.

Not a peep about mine yet, but those in-hand (ehem, on-shelf) pics look excellent. Tim seems to have done an amazing job on her anatomy (as in, for real, not just the curves), and her face is just beautiful. Thanks for your tons of excellent photos, Havok!

Add to that a paint job that seems to be flawless, and Adam's great concept, and this piece could give Emma a run for the title of best in line so far.

(On my shelf, though, she'll be ready to give MJ a much-deserved spanking, but that's a different kettle of fish...)

I dont get how this list thing works. I'm not on a w/l I actually ordered mine the day it went up for sale. I got my first processing email on 11/6 saying that the staute would be in warehouse in 18 days and then on 12/1 i got the split shipment notice and that is the last i've heard. Has anyone heard anything about the second shipment yet? Have they started going out? I was really hoping to have this before the holidays.

Looks like the exclusives will start shipping out next week.

Dear Valued Collector,

We will begin processing all orders for the Rogue Comiquette ? Sideshow Exclusive collectible (item #68261) on December 15th. We ask that you have the funds available on your credit card by this date to ensure the successful processing and shipment of your order.
________
WEBSITE DESIGN

Last edited:
Dear Valued Collector,

We will begin processing all orders for the Rogue Comiquette – Sideshow Exclusive collectible (item #68261) on December 15th. We ask that you have the funds available on your credit card by this date to ensure the successful processing and shipment of your order.

:banana:banana:banana:banana

Pre-ordered it just in time from my retailer. Man I'm so glad I'm getting this piece. Considering it as my 1st Marvel statue.:banana

Back