Rogue Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love the costume and paint on it. The face not so much.

Not the statue itself, just the representation of Rogue

Oh I see. I love her, but I think it would have been that much better if she was in her more recognized outfit, the green and yellow one with the jacket. I'm not sure the exact name of it.

Oh I see. I love her, but I think it would have been that much better if she was in her more recognized outfit, the green and yellow one with the jacket. I'm not sure the exact name of it.

I'm glad so many of you like the final result on this one. The sculptor was indeed Tim Miller, who has sculpted every one of Adam's since Rogue as well.

These statues represent periods of time in the comics that Adam himself read, and was a fan of. That is why we are seeing alot of older incarnations of characters; Emma Frost was the Hellfire White Queen, and not the current X-man. MJ was Peter Parker's girlfriend, just discovering his secret identity, and not his wife who was in on the secret. Rogue in her "origin" costume, and not the much later Jim Lee version. And of course, Jean Gray as the Black Queen.

I think its fair to say, you can expect the majority of these statues to represent equally "Classic" time periods. Which isn't to say they all will; just that most of Adam's comic reading happened decades ago, and that will be what he designs.

Personally, I'm begging him to do all three ladies from Nextwave as one piece. He isn't biting though....;)

So I'm guessing since Jean Grey as Black Queen was just announced we won't be seeing Jean Grey as herself I guess you could say. I know you can't say yes or no DarthSaffron, but it would be a bummer. I might have to think about ordering Black Queen now in case another Jean isn't done.

Allison, like a diorama of the 3 ladies? If so, i just hope they'll be in scale with the rest of the line. I'd drop $500 for a 3 chick group sculpt if they match well together.

I agree one at a time, don't know how I feel about a "Diorama" set though, it might make the other comiquettes seem out of place....IDK.....maybe I'm way off, guess I would have to see a design of it, or at least know who was involved.

I know, I know you can't say anything :lol

The sculptor was indeed Tim Miller, who has sculpted every one of Adam's since Rogue as well.
Loving the fact that multiple statues are actually being referred to as sculpted. Could it be that we will get the next comiquette (after BQ) soon? Tim has done an awesome job...really pleased that he's doing more.

The last set of pics are awesome, Havok...thanks!

Personally, I'm begging him to do all three ladies from Nextwave as one piece. He isn't biting though....;)

That means the next three ladies could easily go together for it to make sense...to me this means nothing more than three Avengers coming up since we're already Mutant stacked.....Ms. Marvel, Black Widow and Scarlet Witch anyone???:D

Well as long as Storm is in there somewhere, and a Jean Grey as herself I'll be happy. If they don't do another Jean though I'll be happy with the Black Queen version, just don't forget Storm!

Storm is a strong possibility but I think another Jean is probably out of the card for a while.

Storm is a strong possibility but I think another Jean is probably out of the card for a while.

Yeah I was thinking the same thing about Jean, that's why I decided to order Black Queen. Better to have one version of her from AH than nothing at all.

Loving the fact that multiple statues are actually being referred to as sculpted. Could it be that we will get the next comiquette (after BQ) soon? Tim has done an awesome job...really pleased that he's doing more.

The last set of pics are awesome, Havok...thanks!

Unfortunately we don't know anything about time frames and schedules. But soon would be cool!

That means the next three ladies could easily go together for it to make sense...to me this means nothing more than three Avengers coming up since we're already Mutant stacked.....Ms. Marvel, Black Widow and Scarlet Witch anyone???:D

Please don't read more into what I wrote than exactly what I wrote. I'm a fan of Nextwave and that was what I would like to see. It means nothing more than that.

Back