Rogue Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
just remember; opinions are like @$$holes; everyone's got one.

And some are full of $H!T. :D

pfft!.....come on, we all know Emma is the best one in this line!....Rogue comes in second...Sculpture wise, I go for Rogue, though!:D...Mary Jane...meh, never liked her!...GO TEAM GWEN!....Black Cat!?...looks like Jennifer Tilly being crucified and an obvious bootleg of Catwoman!...one and only ^^^^^ for me!.........and Black Queen!?...:drool.........that's all.

pfft!.....come on, we all know Emma is the best one in this line!....Rogue comes in second...Sculpture wise, I go for Rogue, though!:D...Mary Jane...meh, never liked her!...GO TEAM GWEN!....Black Cat!?...looks like Jennifer Tilly being crucified and an obvious bootleg of Catwoman!...one and only ^^^^^ for me!.........and Black Queen!?...:drool.........that's all.

Actually I am not as big of a fan of the Emma. I like MJ better I think. Currently Rouge is the best in my eyes but that might change when Black Queen comes out. I will agree though that Black Cat is at the bottom of my list.

Am I the Only one who really likes Black Cat??? I perfer her to MJ and Rogue.

Jennifer Tilly...??

Am I the Only one who really likes Black Cat??? I perfer her to MJ and Rogue.

Jennifer Tilly...??

I dig the sculpt on her of course but my beef with it is the whole statue climbing through the hatch thing. It just looks goofy to me. I know it works with the character but meh. I am of course still going to get one to complete the line.

yeah i had my doubts about the whole climbing through the hatch too but I pulled the trigger and got her because I found a brand new one on ebay for below what sideshow was asking, when she arrived she looked WAY better in person, if there is one statue where pics don't do it justice....this is it!

yeah i had my doubts about the whole climbing through the hatch too but I pulled the trigger and got her because I found a brand new one on ebay for below what sideshow was asking, when she arrived she looked WAY better in person, if there is one statue where pics don't do it justice....this is it!

I am still on the prowl for a good price but maybe I should see one in person to entice me some more.

So you should send me yours and let me hold on to it for a while. Then maybe I will buy one. :lol

Considering mine has been in the box since I bought it because I'm getting married and moving into a new house it would be quite easy, but I'm still thinking......No :lol

Considering mine has been in the box since I bought it because I'm getting married and moving into a new house it would be quite easy, but I'm still thinking......No :lol

Awww, I don't think I will make it to Canada anytime soon but congrats on the wedding and new home.

Back