Rocky Hot Toys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

balboa1976

Super Freak
Reaction score
I have all of the Rocky Hot Toys figures. I just noticed on ebay that the prices have gone why up. There's a couple of auctions going on right now, and the Rocky IV and Drago figs are both at around $350 now. I always thought that the Hot Toys Rambo's were the pricey Stallone figures.

Does anyone know why Rocky HT has all of sudden skyrocketed in price? A couple of months ago they were going for $200 - $300, now there getting $500+ I also saw some buy it now's at $750 - $1,000:slap Glad I got in early on these, I could have never afforded these now.

I noticed that too. A rocky 3 version went for $550 the other day. I think it may have to do with the Barney Ross release and that old school action stars are making a comeback. I mean, what action fan wouldn't want Sly Stallone, Carl Weathers, Dolph Lundgren and Mr.T as part of their collection. :dunno

I have all of the Rocky Hot Toys figures. I just noticed on ebay that the prices have gone why up. There's a couple of auctions going on right now, and the Rocky IV and Drago figs are both at around $350 now. I always thought that the Hot Toys Rambo's were the pricey Stallone figures.

Does anyone know why Rocky HT has all of sudden skyrocketed in price? A couple of months ago they were going for $200 - $300, now there getting $500+ I also saw some buy it now's at $750 - $1,000:slap Glad I got in early on these, I could have never afforded these now.

Ah well that makes a little more sense, a bit more expected after all this time. I wouldn't mind having Rocky 4 back and have the sculpt repainted but with bodies the way they are (colour) why bother.

I had sold my Rocky III figure a couple months ago for much less than those. I don't mind though, he needed a good home.

Darn, I should've seen your sale bro! :slap Right now, I'm also lookin' for Rocky III. Where can I get this aside from evilbay? :dunno What's the going rate for this figure? I need one figure to represent Rocky in my HT collection! :pray:

I noticed that too. A rocky 3 version went for $550 the other day. I think it may have to do with the Barney Ross release and that old school action stars are making a comeback. I mean, what action fan wouldn't want Sly Stallone, Carl Weathers, Dolph Lundgren and Mr.T as part of their collection. :dunno

Thanks for answering my question guys. I have another question on these high price increases. I collect statues and all of them are limited edition with the amount produced and individually numbered. Why aren't 1/6 figs numbered with the amount made and each figure numbered?

I think if the companies did this the figures would be even more collectible, not ever knowing the amount made for any particular figure kind of hurts the hobby. It would be really great if HT and the other companies started placing a number on the box and the fig, they could place it on the bottom of a shoe or the boot. The value may increase even more by doing this simple process.

Next step would be a monthly price guide where you could see the up or down value and how many were made and if there sold out yet. I think they have the unknown production or in the cass of comics, print run, so know body actually knows for sure how many were printed.

I'm bringing up all this production numbers stuff because I starting watching a lot of the Barrett car auctions on Speed channel this week, and the car collectible hobby really does it right, all the stats on the cars are provided for the buyer, you know exactly how many were made and how limited a car really is, just seems like the 1/6 hobby could use some documentation, especially since the figures are stating too get pricey.

Not sure if it would work the way items are pieces out. + I dont think these are super rare. Probably several thousand are made is my guess. It would be a joke like the halo 3 "limited edition" helmet. Congratz you have 21446 of 30000

i tell you what i got all the rocky fig from e-bay , i found a guy selling them for a 1,000 and that was with shipping , thank god i jumped on that $$$$

I was suprised at these prices too. Makes me glad I got a great deal on a "best of both worlds Rocky" awhile back. I got the Rocky 4 figure with the Rocky 3 sculpt. Love the fig. It was actually my first video reveiw! Can't wait for Barney Ross to pose next to it.

I was suprised at these prices too. Makes me glad I got a great deal on a "best of both worlds Rocky" awhile back. I got the Rocky 4 figure with the Rocky 3 sculpt. Love the fig. It was actually my first video reveiw! Can't wait for Barney Ross to pose next to it.

Can I see that vid? Wanna see the combination of those 2 Rocky! :monkey1

Last edited:
Ohh too bad! I'm lookin' for a HT Rocky III figure to represent Rocky in my HT collection. Hope to find it soon w/ a good deal! :pray::pray::pray:

I see there's a Rocky III on ebay, it's up to $82 with 4 days left.

I also saw an ebay auction with 4 Rocky figs, Rocky IV, Clubber, Apollo and Drago, the buy it now is $900.

I remember when my LCS had these in stock. Compared to what HT does now, I was really disappointed with the look of these (even at the $99 price point). Regardless of the supply and demand BS, I'm surprised that a few of them sold for the prices they did recently.

Back