Rocky Balboa...Custom...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

skyjacker

Freaked Out
Reaction score
hi again...one other custom for you...
copy of hot toys head...repaint by me...
all comments are welcome...

000_0063.jpg

000_0067.jpg

000_0068.jpg

000_0069.jpg

000_0065.jpg

thx:clap

hi again...one other custom for you...
copy of hot toys head...repaint by me...
all comments are welcome...

000_0063.jpg

very nice but don't use the flash with the camera...You will gain better results..

aaahh ma cazzzarola sei tu !?!?! ;) me sono accorto solo ora che ho visto i tuoi link postati...
e mi pareva strano che non ti fossi ancora iscritto...bravo ottima scelta e ottimi custom..:clap
solo ricordati il fatto del flash.. (il madmax nel tuo blog lo hai fotografato senza il flash verò? si nota abbbestia la differenza)
e delle posizioni meno statiche, più dianamiche e naturali...
lo sò è dura ma lavorandoci si ottengono ottimi risultati..

Last edited:
ok...grazie shadow...si lo so...è che mi devo organizzare con un bello studio fotografico...:)

ok...grazie shadow...si lo so...è che mi devo organizzare con un bello studio fotografico...:)

macchè studio fotografico... luce solare ti basta e avanza...vedrai dal giorno e la notte...la luce nelle foto è tutto..puoi rendere un capolavoro ne merita schifezza con la luce sbagliata...:wink1:

macchè studio fotografico... luce solare ti basta e avanza...vedrai dal giorno e la notte...la luce nelle foto è tutto..puoi rendere un capolavoro ne merita schifezza con la luce sbagliata...:wink1:

grazie della dritta...proverò come dici tu...:hi5:

Sweet custom!

I'm Italian and can't read or speak the language; only understand a little bit of my family's rough Barese dialect.

Oh well, google translate here I come!

Sweet custom!

I'm Italian and can't read or speak the language; only understand a little bit of my family's rough Barese dialect.

shadow giving me advice on what to use light to make better pictures :wink1:

Sweet custom!

sorry mate I was explaining at his italian mate the difference of the quality for a photo with flash camera or not...light is everything you could can ruin an amazing work or sculpt with a wrong light exposure..

Last edited:
shadow giving me advice on what to use light to make better pictures :wink1:

I can suggest the directly sun exposure...the light of the sun is the best to make a pic of a figure...I will post an example of my pics made with sun light..
at the end: no sun, no party, no pics ;)
28v4l60.jpg

sb6j2o.jpg

kd1z7c.jpg

2ptrp5l.jpg

2yxg5ld.jpg

rtjjwx.jpg

2ykbz2u.jpg

f07vux.jpg

you could use artificial lights too but try to find the best color and intesity to give your image the best result...is very difficult to take best pics with a flash camera...

Last edited:
mmm di che parli?...che t'hanno fatto?
trad ...what are you meaning for?

quel maledetto di arrovve... ed aveva ragione...;P

I was speaking about the bastard arrovve... and he was right ;P but he has a refelx camera..:pfft: my pics come from a cell...

eheheh....shadow...le tue foto sono molto belle, complimenti...
your photos are very beautiful, compliments...

Back