Premium Format Rocket and Groot Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I paid an NRD on both Rocket and Groot for the bundle but Rocket isn't discounted 10%

??

Anyone else notice this

I know SS gave $50 off if you bundled. Which it shows on my order. On my email from today it shows a discount of $15.91. You see the same?

Same boat

I received $50 discount during PO

And paid NRD of $88

($60 for Groot $28 presumably for Rocket)

Remaining Balance should be $490 for Groot and $252 for Rocket

Plus shipping fee

Same boat

I received $50 discount during PO

And paid NRD of $88

($60 for Groot $28 presumably for Rocket)

Remaining Balance should be $490 for Groot and $252 for Rocket

Plus shipping fee

So if you take the total for both and subtract the NRD and the $50, your remaining should be $741.98. Subtract $264.08 for Rocket and the remaining balance for Groot should be $477.90.
It seems the savings on Rocket isn't that much. You're taking the $28 and subtracting from the $279. Looks like the savings is mostly on Groot.

They really let this down by not making it so Rocket could be on Groots back. Sideshow takes a no brainer and doesn't include it.

They really let this down by not making it so Rocket could be on Groots back. Sideshow takes a no brainer and doesn't include it.

I think in hindsight, I've come to appreciate that they went with something different. Every other statue of these two is going to come out with rocket mounted on groot. Would be nice to have something different. That being said, it would have been nice if they gave the option to mount on base or on groot. Make everyone happy

Mine was charged yesterday as well. Was hoping to have by Friday but the order is still locked, so I'm guessing Monday.

Sideshow Goot Ex just arrived. Very happy with QC and edition size on this. Much bigger box than I imagined. Waiting for Rocket and Angela now. Disappointed this is not light up though. And sideshow/UPS tracking reciept arrived the day the statue did which is a bit slack. Hopefully SSC finish off the rest of the Gaurdians line it will be interesting to see what they do with the rest.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Photo's
7532da475b7ed0a271c32e966112c2a5.jpg
c2cd5185c96379c2f55f17f1d93c3c70.jpg
b1ca59ce90cfec48c19647697862b333.jpg
e831bbd6837e15eda2a224ae035878f6.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

$72 is the shipping fee to Canada

Did u guys get quoted for shipping in the same range?

Wait a second, Groot doesn't light up?
What's the purpose of the yellow dots?
My Rocket has been processing for 2 days now. Email said Groot will be arriving 7/6.

Congrats. He looks great. Can't wait to get him. I'm still waiting for rocket lol.
I'm glad he doesn't light up though. I've come to detest the issues that come with light up features.

Weird. My Green Lantern print was charged and shipped today but Rocket is still processing. Maybe they don't have enough in?

Back