Premium Format Rocket and Groot Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like these very much. Im definitely getting Rocket and maybe Groot too. I can`t wait to see GOTG 2.

Woah, Rocket at 10 inches for $280, my god there is no limit to the pricing these days, that's insane! Add an extra $100 and you should technically get a "real" PF (I know Rocket is supposed to be small at 1/4 scale). I'll stick to my Disney Infinity Rocket Racoon at $5 which I honestly think looks really nice lol.

I think they both look great but wow that's asking a lot...

I know someone mentioned the Thor Frog was $100, technically it was smaller, at 6 inches, but still some what comparable and that was 2 years ago?

You know even at $280 i would have bought the Raccoon but they didn't use the costume i liked, the pose is awkward, he has a gut and weapons are too small. and he's not cute at all.

Something like this in his blue suit with his feet showing and HUGE guns would have been worth it

latest

You know even at $280 i would have bought the Raccoon but they didn't use the costume i liked, the pose is awkward, he has a gut and weapons are too small. and he's not cute at all.

Something like this in his blue suit with his feet showing and HUGE guns would have been worth it

latest

I disagree on the gut part.

That was what I liked the most about this piece.

Time to order some pizza.

Anyone care to guess ES?

Cost is a bit much - I'd like to see if that affects things.

With that said, I still want it. :lol

Im not getting this with that price its not worth it, When its on sale then yes.

Im not getting this with that price its not worth it, When its on sale then yes.

I don't think this will be available in-stock at Sideshow long enough to go on sale. Throw that "Exclusive" label on it and people go nuts.

They capped the other Guardians at 500 for EX and 1000 for REGS

1500 tops for Rocket unless the movie does exceedingly well

They capped the other Guardians at 500 for EX and 1000 for REGS

1500 tops for Rocket unless the movie does exceedingly well

Yeah, I agree with this. If it is more, I don't see it being MUCH more.

Probably not until these ship

"One in one out" has been their mantra for awhile now

Star lord (if he does happen) would come much later down the line ... probably when the new movie is out or being released on home video

Back