Rocco Cade skywalker 1/6 Custom.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

manoffluff

Freakalicious
Reaction score
Hey guys!

Rocco has said he is willing to make a cade skywalker set consisting of cades head sculpt, chest and back armour and his saber for $150 plus $7 for us shipping or $34 outside the us shipping.

hopefully theres enough cade fans to get this made!

we all want that badass in our collections ;)

I just commissioned a Darth Krayt so this is would be an awesome addition, any possibility of painted sculpts if it goes through?

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk

Ah no way really?! I would love to have syn and blue aswell but money ahaha And I have no idea yet tbh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Interested in this. But I'd want a full figure which is also fully painted. I'll be willing to pay more of course.

I know Dan Castro usually paints up roccos sculpts and is doing the outfit for roccos starkiller so I could look into what Dan would charge for the coat, pants, sash and belt?

I know Dan Castro usually paints up roccos sculpts and is doing the outfit for roccos starkiller so I could look into what Dan would charge for the coat, pants, sash and belt?

Throw a body in there too. I want to futz and work on the figure as little as possible because I'm really bad at it. :(

Where did this rocco modern life skywalker materialize from? is he just a fable like 98% of wookieepedia, or did he actually appear somewhere relevant? This is out of my own curiosity. I read the article on him to find out what you guys are talking about and about 12 other different skywalker names I never heard before all get thrown at you... so you can understand I'm a bit disenchanted.

https://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Cade_Skywalker

He's from a comic series by Dark Horse Comics, it was part of the Extended Universe prior to the Disney purchase of Lucas Arts. Now he's considered 'Legends'
Really great story kind of like Kanan from Rebels.

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk

Can you give me an outline of the story? I'm lazy :(

Cade is a generic skywalker and as a teen the sixth end up revelling and taking over the new republic purging the Jedi all over again but instead of two sith there's an army of them, Cade ends up trying to get revenge for his dad's death by taking on imperial ships but it appears as if he gets blown up.... Fast forward a few years cades now grown up and is a bounty hunter ends up betraying a Jedi feels guilty helps out the wrong person gets involved in sit and imperial business gets found out Sith Lord/emperor who turns out to be an old school Jedi tries using him for his force abilities to preserve his life Cade becomes sick of everyone wanting to use him so takes on the sith so he can go back to living his life as a bounty hunter.... Basically he's a bad ass mother****er and that's a **** summary ahaha

Thank you [emoji23] it's a great story my favourite Star Wars one tbh he's a very interesting character his views go beyond that of Jedi and sith and destiny and just lives how he wants to

Star Wars Legacy is one of the best non canon SW stories out there, Ostrander writes the best comics man, seriously. I would love a Cade, Talon, Krayt, and especially a Darth Nihl if they were made.

Unfortunately though I dont think I could afford one of these expensive customs, as awesome as it's going to be Im sure.

Agreed man! And tbh I can't afford it either but I will skirt myself if it means getting Cade ahah but the rest I will unfortunately have to miss out on. I would love to be able to display him with blue and syn or talon

Back