Robot CP Collector Statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very impressive collection, I like that Fantasia Mickey, what company made that? And I SO wish I could have gotten that Wolverine Comiquette when it first came out for retail.

Very impressive collection, I like that Fantasia Mickey, what company made that? And I SO wish I could have gotten that Wolverine Comiquette when it first came out for retail.

Its from the disney store in LA. I hide stuff in it....I wish i knew about sideshow when the terminator 1:1 arnold bust was available. Kicking myself for that one.

DSC_0001.jpg

DSC_0033.jpg

DSC_0032.jpg

DSC_00012.jpg

DSC_0024.jpg

DSC_0012.jpg

How did I ever miss this thread. I love the diversity of your collection! This looks like a fun room to be in, like someone else said, very vibrant and colorful :rock

People always told me that the room looked like a museum style toystore. I used to collect all the mcfarlane toys and carded figures and it was all over my walls. It just looked way too crowded and dusty so i sold most of them and i am trying to make the room so everything would behind some sort of glass.

hulk.jpg

thing-Copy-Copy2.jpg

That would be from "Hollywood collectors gallery". I remember seeing him on brians toys and i purchased him online waay before the sideshow replica.

That is one sweet collection!!! Love the goku pose!!!!!! Getting the ss goku!?

Getting piccolo next and mr bean. Ill post pictures when it comes up. What did you think of the chun li movie?

Back