Robocop Repaint Commissions

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dark_Spidey

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I thought I'd start a thread where I can show some of the Robocops I've been working on for customers.

So far they're mainly hot toys but I can do similar paintjobs on any other figure or statue.

I do this full time and I mainly paint statues but I'm a huge Robocop fan and it's always a lot of fun to work on this character. So many possibilities too.

If you're interested in a repaint you can PM me here or contact me at [email protected]

thanks!

Hey everyone,

Here's my take on this massive Robo piece :wink1:

I kept the factory paintjob as a basecoat and worked with quite a few transparent colors to give him this look :wink1:

Not screen accurate, probably somewhere between Robo1 and 2 but that's how I like my Robocop

dude that is some amazing work !!!, you got the tones down on point! jus like the movies its insane how it take completey changes the mood and feel of figure compared to the hot toys paint job!! keep up the awesome work !

Sweet paint jobs, man. Robo's never looked so good. I have to say, the only thing I liked about the second movie was his blue-tinted armor. Just awesome. Made him look like a superhero. You absolutely nailed it! :clap

Back