RoboCop 2 Cain Tippet studio Chronicle Legacy Series

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
as a follow-up to Robocop Robocop 2 is a fantastic sequel

I wouldn't go so far as to call Robocop 2 a fantastic film...that would be reserved for films like pulp fiction but it certainly by its own merit is an enjoyable sci fi flick.

For international buyers could be a solution if someone trustworthy on this forum who lives in US could buy it with our money and ship it to us and he doesn't have to do it for free.

I like Robo 2 I just have always had the feeling it was cut to shreds in the editing room. Would love to see a restored cut of it.

I think Robocop 2 has a cult following of fans an that's really nice. Like a-dev said, most Robocop fans (at least to my knowledge) didn't like R2. I myself can't bear to watch it except the awesome fight scenes.

a statue version of a hyper-extremely-articulated robot?

well lucky them statues collectors. no way HT will repeat this accuracy.

Last edited:
Probably the safest way to make him isn't it. Would you consider it P.?
do you mean 1) concider safest way or 2) concider buying? :)
1) no, i don't believe that in third millenia, when surgeons use nanobots and humanity explores space, it could not be possible to make an unbreakable toy. we are surrounded by such toys already - take an electric razor for example: motors, moving parts, metal parts - and their cost is a lot less than a fragile modern HT toy that has no metal or motors in it.
2) even if it was in 1/6, i wouldn't. (and it says 16" so it's not 1/6). this robot needs articulation. for a shapes vision i have kotobukiya.
same story with that endoskeleton statue - you know, the one in a weird pose: nicely done, no, even best done for today (except for some mistakes like neck tubes), but... a statue of a character that is precious for his hundreds of sliding details just doesn't make sence for me personally. so i envy those lucky people who collect statues and can get a really beautiful replica, not what sideshow calls by that word.

but we, action figures collectors, might win nevertheless: HT might just buy this piece and copy it as usual, though this time it will be a good decision :lol

Last edited:
I meant 'consider buying'.

Just not in for statues then, like myself. It would also be a potentially dangerous collecting precedent to set. One statue might be followed by another and so on. Least that's how it went with the 1:6 figures.

Good point about Hot Toys, if they are intending to make Cain, they'd do well to get a hold of this.

Phill Tippet offered this and the Ed-209 to Hot Toys, they never got back to them. Guess Hot Toys don't like replicas. Oh well, what could have been.

Just not in for statues then, like myself. It would also be a potentially dangerous collecting precedent to set. One statue might be followed by another and so on. Least that's how it went with the 1:6 figures.
doubleplus!
i remember my thoughts "oh here is a HT P2, my first and last giant expensive HT figure" :rotfl
Phill Tippet offered this and the Ed-209 to Hot Toys, they never got back to them. Guess Hot Toys don't like replicas. Oh well, what could have been.
it's cheaper for them to buy a replica for $1200 and copy it as usual than to share like 20% of money for the rights )

image.jpg

wow, this is what I have been waiting for. And from the height it may fit well with the ed209 and robo 1/6th. I think I may have to get this. Just wish it had a bit of movement with some of the joints since it would be nice to have the claw move at the very least. Still with no word from HT and it's been over 2 years ..... Then again they just showed off BR batman.

If I saw a life-sized screen used prop of RoboCain......I'd seriously be scared it would come to life and steal its own remote and arm itself and start killing everyone. That thing is SCARY. I wouldn't wanna be in the same room as it!

I really really love this.... Have to see about the pricing and if I can afford...
How limited is this?

Back