Robocop 1:1 delays

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm just waiting for the inevitable:

Our FlexPay schedules are designed to coincide with the item's arrival into our warehouse, so that the final payment is charged and your item ships out to you as soon as we take possession of it. However, delays do occur periodically in production or transport schedules that require us to alter your original payment plan.

Please note that we had to adjust your payment plan to the new schedule shown below. We recommend that you print this email out as a reminder of the new changes and make sure that funds are available accordingly.

email. By my estimates we should be getting the email in about 3 days time. haha

I'm just waiting for the inevitable:

Our FlexPay schedules are designed to coincide with the item's arrival into our warehouse, so that the final payment is charged and your item ships out to you as soon as we take possession of it. However, delays do occur periodically in production or transport schedules that require us to alter your original payment plan.

Please note that we had to adjust your payment plan to the new schedule shown below. We recommend that you print this email out as a reminder of the new changes and make sure that funds are available accordingly.

email. By my estimates we should be getting the email in about 3 days time. haha

I should of ask you that question Freak Zombie:rotfl...because you have become the expert of figuring out these robocop delays
:rotfl

I should of ask you that question Freak Zombie:rotfl...because you have become the expert of figuring out these robocop delays
:rotfl

:rotfl haha, it seems like clockwork every 5th of the month I would receive notice of the delay. I'm cool with a 1-2 month delay, I can even understand 3 months. But its been 6 months! I'm really afraid that if they delay it one more time I won't even get to see it till God knows when. (Will be moving overseas for a while) :(

:rotfl haha, it seems like clockwork every 5th of the month I would receive notice of the delay. I'm cool with a 1-2 month delay, I can even understand 3 months. But its been 6 months! I'm really afraid that if they delay it one more time I won't even get to see it till God knows when. (Will be moving overseas for a while) :(

In this case., Sideshow is not the manufacturer of this item. We can only relay the information we are provided.

In this case., Sideshow is not the manufacturer of this item. We can only relay the information we are provided.

Is there any way SS can put pressure on the manufacturer to actually complete the item? With the current shipping date of june, that's more than half a year of delays. :gah:

Guys, at least you are getting info.

The efx tie saga is worse.

Hang in there :)

Only so much pressure can be applied, unfortunately.They don't allow me to wield a stick and break limbs.

Broken limbs would only cause more delays unfortunately ... better to injure areas that are necessary for product completion .... like ears, hair :)

Back