Robin PF?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Robin PF is a purchase for me. But, I want Nightwing made first..

:)

I would be tempted by a Robin, but most likely only "Richard" Grayson. Preferably an older version (mid-late teens), but even if it's the younger, more classic version I would be really interested. I would really love to see classic Teen Titans statues, but don't really see Sideshow going there.

This may sound odd, but I the only Robin PF I would buy would be a Damien Wayne version. Never really liked Grayson or Drake. I did like Jason Todd, but reading the new Damien Wayne stuff really reignited my intrest in the character.

When he took on the Joker and the Joker comes out with the line.
" I like this Robin he brought his own crobar" was a great moment, and what is he like 12? man that kid was kicking ***.

Even without the TT run Dixon's Robin Year One and The Gauntlet are classics and must read.

I'll agree with that, Chuck Dixon's run on Robin(Tim Drake) was awesome. Made like the character again after hating Jason Todd, and yes, I voted to kill Jason.

I only got into comics after moving to the US in 2005 so I never voted but I thought the idea was pretty great for the times.

One thing I regret is that I collect TPBs and Jason's run is pretty much nill in TPB so Death in the Family really loses it's impact.

I only got into comics after moving to the US in 2005 so I never voted but I thought the idea was pretty great for the times.

One thing I regret is that I collect TPBs and Jason's run is pretty much nill in TPB so Death in the Family really loses it's impact.

Yeah and "The Batman Chronicles" is no where near catching up to anything modern.

Yeah and "The Batman Chronicles" is no where near catching up to anything modern.

I gave up on Chronicles after 3. At first i was excited for everything in order and seeing the evolution but reading comics pre late 60s early 70s can be very tedious.
Jason Todd is ripe for a 'best of' type of book.

Why wouldn't it be a **** Grayson robin? I know he's been nightwing for a while but he's the first robin.

Why wouldn't it be a **** Grayson robin? I know he's been nightwing for a while but he's the first robin.

I doubt it will be a Grayson Robin to start because Grayson has become a fan favorite as Nightwing, and even Batman, and though many of us know him as Robin that is an incredibly long time ago. I can also see most of us wanting a Nightwing and Tim Drake Robin BEFORE we get a classic Robin. Though I am sure that is coming eventually.

I actually had a copy of New Teen Titans #2 that I sold a while back when I sold all my statues for money. I still miss it. Maybe I'll see if I can find a copy again.

For awhile there Titans was pretty much the best book in comics. One of the reasons I think people fell in love with Nightwing.

Back