Robertobagg10collection Thread 'NEW UPDATE' CUSTOM CHROMED IRON MAN SS COMIQUETTE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Robertobagg10collection Thread 'NEW UPDATE' IRON STUDIOS 1/4 SCALE SPIDERMAN STAT

Sucks about the QC issues. If you hadn't mentioned that I'd say that's the best spidey statue I've ever seen!
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Alex! Whilst i love my OG Comiquette, i keep looking at this Spidey piece by Iron Studios and its just so different to any of the other Spidey statues i have in my collection...so for that reason i'm loving it more and more! Visually i'd say its def up there as one of the best Spidey collectibles for sure! :)

Wow!!! :love that Spidey looks SIIIIIIIIICCCKKKK!!!!!! Congratz Andy

Thanks as always bro :) Really glad things worked out with this piece as it could've turned out as a disaster had i not got mine checked beforehand

Re: Robertobagg10collection Thread 'NEW UPDATE' IRON STUDIOS 1/4 SCALE SPIDERMAN STAT

Look amazing. Cant wait for mine to arrive.

Re: Robertobagg10collection Thread 'NEW UPDATE' A GLANCE AT SOME OF MY XM STUDIO STAT

Still have to take some new pics of my XM Thanos...lots of new custom goodies coming for him very soon...here's a small taster of whats to come!

*Custom Light Up Gauntlet

e15ef5cc85d32cb0fcf3752a7de705b6.jpg

*Custom Portrait

5f05cbde27f513ff368c4f324e8df4e5.jpg

Andy, a friend of mine would like to know where and who you purchased these custom accessories for the XM Thanos. Would you be able to help? :)

Robertobagg10collection Thread 'COMING SOON' SIDESHOW XMEN Vs SENTINEL DIO EXCLUSIVE

Here's a quick update on probably one of my most sought after pieces in the past year or so...and was fortunate enough to finally find one. I've become very fond of the Sideshow OG Dioramas..infact, i really need to update my thread as i already managed to pick up 4 of the 8 dioramas that i'd love to add to my collection. So as of now i currently have the original Green Hulk vs Spidey Dio, the Cap vs Red Skull EX Dio, the Iron Man vs Sub Mariner EX Dio (which i just got recently as is literally one of my favourite statues...EVER!!!! and obviously i have the Cyclops, Colossus vs Sentinel EX Dio. All of these dios can be seen on my Instagram channel by the way so feel free to check them out :)

The ones remaining are the Wolvie vs Sabretooth EX Dio which i currently have on standby, the Fantastic 4 EX Dio, the Punisher vs Daredevil EX Dio and finally the holy grail for me and literally one of the last OG statues that i need to find....the elusive Grey Hulk vs Spidey Dio of which only 50 were made worldwide :0

So lets go back to the Xmen vs Sentinel Dio...as i mentioned, this was prob the one Diorama that i wanted the most since i started out in this hobby and in that time, it became evident that the only way i was going to own one was to have to buy the other 2 sets that come with it! So the first set consists of Cyclops and Colossus, then you have the second set which is Wolverine and Shadowcat and finally set 3 which was Beast and Emma Frost. Hardly anyone would sell the Cyclops and Colossus Dio by itself...especially the Exclusive version which had the awesome light up effect!

So after agreeing on a deal for all 3, i finally had the Dio i wanted in my collection...and wasn't long before i sold off the other sets 2 and 3 as they never really interested me at all.

As for the Cyclops Colossus vs Sentinel Dio...what can i say! It really does live up to all the incredible hype and all the awesome reviews that its recieved over the years. I was literally blown away. These Dios are literally the closest things ive seen to having a real life scene from a comic book but transformed into a statue right infront of your very eyes! They really are fantastic sculpts with some incredible details and paint apps. As for the light up Exclusive feature, well that just elavates the statue from amazing to out of this world! It just ties the story together and adds so much to the overall display. So basically you get lights in Cyclops visor, lights coming from the ripped out Sentinel eyes and neck...aswell as lights from the palm of the Sentinel on the base and lights on the scattered debris. Pics or vids can never do it any justice as seeing it inhand is literally a totally different experience.

So i present to you...the X-Men vs Sentinel Diorama Exclusive by Sideshow Collectibles :)

a22eb4d8c55e579e59250b754cd2f742.jpg

dbdaffcf312af88875061be0fc25a3f5.jpg

b5cbe65d03fe9ea3919d17ee7336b157.jpg

Re: Robertobagg10collection Thread 'NEW UPDATE' SIDESHOW XMEN Vs SENTINEL DIO EXCLUSI

Congrats, buddy! One of my personal favorite Sideshow pieces. Definitely a must-have for X-men fans :)

Re: Robertobagg10collection Thread 'NEW UPDATE' SIDESHOW XMEN Vs SENTINEL DIO EXCLUSI

Congrats! :rock:rock:rock

I missed this update somehow...I love this piece! It's another one that tempts me to collect X-Men stuff. Congrats!

Torturer!!!! I love this dio.

I missed this update somehow...I love this piece! It's another one that tempts me to collect X-Men stuff. Congrats!

Thanks for the feedback Dave and Alex [emoji3] It's def one of my favourite dioramas but still not as good as the Iron Man vs Sub Mariner Dio which for me is still the best! ;)

Re: Robertobagg10collection Thread 'COMING SOON' NEW SS SPIDERMAN PF EXCLUSIVE

Andy, congrats on all the additions. It's been a while since I went through your thread, but as usual it's a wonderful way to spend an hour! Always impressive! Thanks for sharing. J

Andy, congrats on all the additions. It's been a while since I went through your thread, but as usual it's a wonderful way to spend an hour! Always impressive! Thanks for sharing. J

Thanks so much for the kind words and support bro :hi5: always great to hear from you :)

Man that looks awesome !! Nice one buddy , looks superb.

Badass pics as ever Andy :clap always a great haven thread to come back to and see some of the best Collectibles ever made :)

Thanks as ever for the kind words and support bud :) means alot! :hi5:

Man that looks awesome !! Nice one buddy , looks superb.

Thanks Matt :) Its definately one of my favs

Robertobagg10collection Thread 'COMING SOON' NEW SS SPIDERMAN PF EXCLUSIVE

Since i started collecting, i can't quite recall a time i've regretted selling a statue more than when i sold my Sideshow Spiderman PF (the newer version). So i had to make it priority to get it back in the collection at the next available chance. Luckily for me, an opportunity came about a month after selling mine and i was over the moon!

However, whilst i found the original factory paint apps to be pretty good on the Spidey piece, this new one i recieved did have those common paint rubs on the thigh - usually caused by the paint not curing long enough and then rubbing on that terrible tracing paper packaging that Sideshow had sent it in :( So i decided to have the entire blue parts repainted into a much darker shade than the original and i really loved the outcome :) Here are some pics, along with some before and after shots...

BEFORE

95d689ac5c7991b667a49b8a7b3fb41f.jpg

8b28b04d0d9dffbb3587092372cbf8eb.jpg

AFTER

4a6bfe01df80a7d27bcdcd88b35c565a.jpg

d21ec6b0555d900f8308bd8c06bbf0b5.jpg

Spidey is definately in my top 3 favourite Marvel characters along with Hulk and Iron Man...so i certainly dont mind having multiple statues of these guys. Hence why i had to get this piece back...the pose (like the Iron Studios Spidey) is so dynamic and the traditional red and blue Spidey paint apps really make the piece pop. I know the popcorn base is to everyone's liking but i think it paints the story pretty well :)

Last edited:
Re: Robertobagg10collection Thread 'NEW UPDATE' NEW SIDESHOW SPIDEY PF

Spidey looks great Andy! He's my favorite Marvel character, mainly because of how much I love the Tobey Maguire movies tbo, but I read the comics too.

Back