Robertobagg10collection Thread 'NEW UPDATE' CUSTOM CHROMED IRON MAN SS COMIQUETTE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Robertobagg10collection Thread 'NEW UPDATE' XM STUDIOS 1/4 SCALE ANTMAN STATUE PG

Wow that Antman is awesome. Refreshingly different and awesome :)

Re: Robertobagg10collection Thread 'NEW UPDATE' XM STUDIOS 1/4 SCALE ANTMAN STATUE PG

Wow that Antman is awesome. Refreshingly different and awesome :)

I love it Matt :hi5: such a versatile piece that can displayed in so many ways :) plus I loved the Antman movie so I had to have him in the collection ;)

Re: Robertobagg10collection Thread 'COMING SOON' XM STUDIOS 1/4 SCALE ANTMAN STATUE

17c82f79d1f32ed0d6db7352ecb186e2.jpg

Just awesome :love the way you've displayed antman with the Grey Hulk Andy Congratz :clap

Really awesome Antman display!!!

Just awesome :love the way you've displayed antman with the Grey Hulk Andy Congratz :clap

Thanks buddy :) Yea, i wanted to actually use the Green Hulk version but that one was packed away in its box :lol but the Grey actually worked out better...

Really awesome Antman display!!!

Thanks for the great comments bro :hi5:

Great collection! I am freaking looking at all this! Awesome!

Re: Quick pics of my T-800 Display

Here's a piece that I was determined to own since deciding to focus my collection on old school classic Sideshow stuff...and one which I was fortunate to get despite thinking it would take forever to get one! With an ES of only 300 made worldwide, the Man-Thing Comiquette is definately one of the most 'out there' marvel pieces I have in my collection...

If you haven't seen this piece inhand then your missing a visual pleasure as the paint apps and attention to detail is just second to none, finished with an awesome light up eyes feature which just brings the piece to life! Without doubt Sideshow nailed this character down to a 'T' and definately deserves its place as a sideshow classic.

0abb677635e204706cf2d56ce0621039.jpg

134b98b77f6d4131e691b1356ccf7d2e.jpg

59670aa416288a977700f064ac8a980c.jpg

Re: Robertobagg10collection Thread 'NEW UPDATE' SIDESHOW'S CLASSIC MAN-THING COMIQUET

Looks great Andy. Used to be an unpopular piece.

Re: Robertobagg10collection Thread 'NEW UPDATE' SIDESHOW'S CLASSIC MAN-THING COMIQUET

Great details,amazing looking piece!

Interesting piece.

Are their others from the genre?

Re: Quick pics of my T-800 Display

Looks great Andy. Used to be an unpopular piece.

Thanks for the kind words Yoga :) Not sure abt unpopular but maybe under rated perhaps? All i know now is that its become extremely sought after. Ingand this piece lives up to it 'BEAST' nametag...just awesome throughout from paint apps to sculpt. Sideshow definately nailed it!

Great details,amazing looking piece!

Thanks bro :hi5:

Interesting piece.

Are their others from the genre?

Hey Dave, not that i know of. Infact, my knowledge of Man-Thing isnt that great...i just loved the way the statue looked and it certainly appealed to me in regards to collecting all the Sideshow old school classics.

Awesome updates!!!

Thanks buddy :hi5:

Re: Robertobagg10collection Thread 'COMING SOON' CUSTOM DOOM ON THRONE PF EX DISPLAY

You getting XM MK7 Andy?

Re: Robertobagg10collection Thread 'COMING SOON' CUSTOM DOOM ON THRONE PF EX DISPLAY

The Man-Thing is an awesome statue. Good find. Always thought those eyes were cool.

Robertobagg10collection Thread 'COMING SOON' CUSTOM DOOM ON THRONE PF EX DISPLAY

You getting XM MK7 Andy?

Sadly I had to cancel my order Chris :( Decided to opt with the Iron Studios MK43 in the end as its a larger 1/4 scale size and that means it will display really well with my incoming ECC Hulk which should arrive next week.

Here's an awesome pic from a fellow collector that shows how well my Iron Studios Iron Man and Caps will display next to Hulk :love

6ac2a11251156975fdeeecaaca4462af.jpg

Plus I have way too many Iron Man movie pieces now so decided to opt for XM's Classic Comic Iron Man statue which I'm really looking forward to :)

984e1260fe7dafd51ea0f52a949c75b6.jpg

Saw your pics on Facebook btw and the MK7 looks awesome! Congrats :clap

Congrats on the Man-thing Andy. I've always loved the look of that one. It kind of reminds me of Jeff G. In The Fly lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Man - Thing looks really awesome buddy. A real sideshow gem :)

The Man-Thing is an awesome statue. Good find. Always thought those eyes were cool.

Thanks Kevin :) Yea, was really surprised to find this piece so quickly and for such a great price too. The light up eyes are just the icing on the cake on such an incredible piece

Man - Thing looks really awesome buddy. A real sideshow gem :)

Hey Matt, thanks bro :hi5:

Congrats on the Man-thing Andy. I've always loved the look of that one. It kind of reminds me of Jeff G. In The Fly lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:lol same here Alex! :hi5: Thanks bro :)

Back