Robertobagg10collection Thread 'NEW UPDATE' CUSTOM CHROMED IRON MAN SS COMIQUETTE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Robertobagg10collection Thread 'NEW UPDATE' 30" CUSTOM MILLENIUM FALCON DIORAMA P

Lol wow amazing! How do you have space for all this stuff? :clap love your collection excellent work my friend.

Hey bro, thanks for the great comments and support :hi5:

Oh wow Andy that is really something else. I'm glad you nudged me to come look at it. You've really done a stellar job putting it all together. I can imagine you are going to get many offers for this and you can thoroughly enjoy rejecting them :lol

I was trying to find a funny gif but all I could find was this...........

l3V0eCbMuafJL5dwA.gif

.......hey I tried alright :lol

:lol :lol classic post as always Andre :clap thanks bro :)

This is my favorite piece of yours yet! I love the ship diorama, but more so because it is your custom creation. Too cool my friend. Great work Andy! :clap

Hey Alex, really appreciate that buddy :) glad you like it :hi5:

Very impressed!!

How big is your room to display these dioramas?

Thanks bro :) most of my collection is sadly stored away in their shippers so I have to alternate between which pieces I can display :( I definately need 2 display rooms....or 3 :)

Robertobagg10collection Thread 'COMING SOON' SIDESHOW BLACK CAT PF EXCLUSIVE

I dont own many female statues....infact up until a month or so ago i didnt own any :lol So i'm proud to present 2 of the best female PF's that Sideshow have to offer...here is Sideshows She Hulk and Black Cat Premium Format Exclusives :)

a2eb35b605e3146cdeaac90a3fae74ad.jpg

3e741979c5cc3bc7fd1f65d8486d1b25.jpg

e54d6907beac1f0c01ceacc3f79ef262.jpg

f1a7563f0032e235c8bb6328144d00d9.jpg

Re: Robertobagg10collection Thread NEW UPDATE SIDESHOW SHE HULK & BLACK CAT PF EXCLUS

Very nice stuff bro. I have black cat. Very good piece.

Re: Quick pics of my T-800 Display

Very nice stuff bro. I have black cat. Very good piece.

Hey Yog, thanks for the kind words bro and congrats on your Black Cat too...Sideshow certainly made some killer female statues back in the day....fingers crossed i've managed to secure another old school classic later this week! ;)

ca5a6daee76a6f11a3568128af1d8102.jpg

Re: Robertobagg10collection Thread 'COMING SOON' SIDESHOW BLACK CAT PF EXCLUSIVE

I dont own many female statues....infact up until a month or so ago i didnt own any :lol So i'm proud to present 2 of the best female PF's that Sideshow have to offer...here is Sideshows She Hulk and Black Cat Premium Format Exclusives :)

a2eb35b605e3146cdeaac90a3fae74ad.jpg

3e741979c5cc3bc7fd1f65d8486d1b25.jpg

e54d6907beac1f0c01ceacc3f79ef262.jpg

f1a7563f0032e235c8bb6328144d00d9.jpg

Wow Andy :thud: 2 more grails to add to your collection mate :clap got a say, She Hulk is my favourite of the two :love

Re: Robertobagg10collection Thread NEW UPDATE SIDESHOW SHE HULK & BLACK CAT PF EXCLUS

Congrats Andy! Nice to have some hotties in the mix.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow Andy :thud: 2 more grails to add to your collection mate :clap got a say, She Hulk is my favourite of the two :love

Thanks buddy :) Yea, totally stoked to have She-Hulk in the collection...better still is that i'm currently working on some custom switch out hands for her which will be available to purchase later this year! Going to be making a custom Barbell and Dumbell set for to hold in her right hand! ;) Here's a little teaser....

446bd2483ca6f6a85e87018ffc89c8e9.jpg

Congrats Andy! Nice to have some hotties in the mix.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Alex :) Yea, loving the old school Sideshow sculpts....hence why i had to get Ms Marvel next as apparently she's one of the best ever! :rock

They look awesome buddy , really nice :)

Re: Robertobagg10collection Thread 'COMING SOON' 30" CUSTOM MILLENIUM FALCON DIORAMA

Okay, had a spare 5 minutes so had to get this update up. Here's a little project i was working on over the Easter Holidays just gone...basically i purcashed a professionally painted 30" Hasbro Hero Millenium Falcon Model (which is only 4" shorter than the official Master Replicas Studio Scale version) about 4 months ago or so...infact, it was literally the day i came out of the cinema from watching 'The Force Awakens' that i saw this Falcon for sale on Facebook and literally bought it instantly! :lol I've always been a sucker for the Falcon...ever since i was 5 years old it was the spaceship that fascinated me the most...aswell as it being the very first major toy that i had as a kid!

So not content with just having this Falcon on display, i wanted to build a diorama with maybe a couple of Tie Fighters! All these images inside my head of how i wanted things to look began to look clearer as i was introduced to Bandai's 1/72 scale Star Wars ships...basically they come as a pre pracked kit which needs assembling and then painting. So i purchased 2 Tie Fighters and an X Wing from eBay and gave it a shot! I started with the X Wing and have to say that i was totally gobsmacked at how well i had painted it cos i didnt look too bad at all...even for am amateur like me! :lol So i also built and painted the 2 Tie Fighters also and not sure if anyone has ever had the patience to build and paint kits but for a first time, i actually found it really therapuetic! :lol

So with the ships all done i just needed something to bring it all together...and for that i decided to use Polysterene/Styrofoam for a rocky backdrop setting as ive worked with that material for previous projects and worked really well (for example with my Hot Toys DX09 Keaton Batman Batcave Diorama which you can see on page 775).

So once i had sculpted the rocky backdrop, all that was left was to harden the polysterene using wall tile adhesive and then painting it in the desired colour. Once complete, i then used thin wired rods and attached one side to the Tie Fighters and X-Wing and this enabled me to position the ships onto the backdrop in any position i wanted...this worked out really well! As for the Falcon, that was displayed using a much thicker acrylic cylinder that was cut at an angle allowing the Falcon to look as though its flying through mid air....very cool inhand i must say!

So all in all, it took me literally 12 hours (spread over 3 days) to build everything you see in the pics below (apart from the Falcon) and i couldnt be happier with the end result! What always makes it more satisfying is knowing its your creation and that you built a display from nothing so that makes it even more rewarding when i sit back and enjoy the view :)

Hope you like the pics guys and thanks for looking :)

ac74bf5566bd35184bf9e12fe9adde5d.jpg

bf9c33b07404ef71a243bd665bd56118.jpg

1d74140cf44bdd1f9b75b9f789dba80e.jpg

6151dd3520dfb00558ea7831f4fdf4a1.jpg

I can't believe that's a Hasbro MF!!! It looks like one of those high end MF.

Thanks buddy :) Yea, totally stoked to have She-Hulk in the collection...better still is that i'm currently working on some custom switch out hands for her which will be available to purchase later this year! Going to be making a custom Barbell and Dumbell set for to hold in her right hand! ;) Here's a little teaser....

446bd2483ca6f6a85e87018ffc89c8e9.jpg

Wow :horror your making weights for the She Hulk Andy...thats gonna be awesome mate. Looking forward to seeing your updates :clap

They look awesome buddy , really nice :)

Thanks for the kind words Matt :)

I can't believe that's a Hasbro MF!!! It looks like one of those high end MF.

Hey Yoga, thats bro :) Yea, the official MR Studio Scale Falcon is one that i've wanted to own very much...being a late starter to this hobby i sadly missed out :( like with alot of the old school pieces, i've pretty much had to play catch up with alot of the old school sideshow stuff but it feels like it just never ends as when you think you've got everything you wanted from back in the day, something always crops up and ruins your plans :lol The MR Falcon is most definately out of my reach i think...i was very close to picking one up last year for a great price but in the end the seller had changed their mind abt selling it, which is totlly understandable due to how rare and sought after it is.

So i decided to do the next best thing and improvise :) As soon as i'd heard abt the Hasbro Hero Edition Falcon i immediately thought it would make for an ideal replacement for the MR version....especially as its only shy of approx 4" off the Studio Scale :horror I'd always had an idea in my head of how i wanted my Falcon to be displayed so after sketching a few ideas i finally designed and built the diorama that you see in the pics above :)

Very nice custom Falcon there!! Looks great!

Wow :horror your making weights for the She Hulk Andy...thats gonna be awesome mate. Looking forward to seeing your updates :clap

Thanks buddy :) Yea, really excited too as i feel it will give the piece a completely different look...here's another update pic for you :)

48c08db2934bbb9a5498d00be3ebcdb1.jpg

Very nice custom Falcon there!! Looks great!

Thats Serg buddy, much appreciated :hi5:

Re: Robertobagg10collection Thread 'COMING SOON' XM STUDIOS 1/4 SCALE ANTMAN STATUE

One statue i could'nt pass up on at the end of last year was the 1/4 Scale XM Studios Antman. More so for the tiny version of Antman on the queen fly which comes inside the box along with the full 1/4 scale version. Whilst the larger version is still nice, the detail and the display-ability of the teeny tiny Antman just gives you so many options...so much so that you can begin to display him with even other 1/4 scale statues as you'll see from the Grey Hulk pic below :lol

Aswell as 2 differently sized scales of Antman, you also get a number of large ants that can also be displayed in a variety of ways...aswell as 2 different bases! Surprsingly, you can still pick up this awesome piece for a great price on the secondary market and i for one definately recommend adding it to your collection :) Thanks for looking!

d0ffac870d9b51425915e6e48fd2448d.jpg

2cbabc51522f1eaf099235a9cc5dabcd.jpg

21c70b9e6e5e52a88ded05282d854151.jpg

7dec45ce631716d96d8634292b267248.jpg

17c82f79d1f32ed0d6db7352ecb186e2.jpg

Back