Robertobagg10collection Thread 'NEW UPDATE' CUSTOM CHROMED IRON MAN SS COMIQUETTE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Robertobagg10collection Thread 'COMING SOON' PRIME 1 BUMBLEBEE EXCLUSIVE STATUE

2016 kicked off with a bang with the new arrival of my Transformers Movie Bumblebee Statue by Prime 1 Studios! Having currently owned the Megatron and Optimus Prime statues from the same line, i kinda knew what to expect in terms of quality. Infact, i was so blown away by amazing the Optimus Prime statue looked that i was shocked to hear by those that worked at Prime 1 that the Bumblebee statue was apparently even more detailed! :horror They weren't wrong!

Whilst its true that i'm more of a Transformers G1 fan over the movie stuff, i totally appreciate the level of design that has been implemented into each of the movie characters and that's why i decided to buy into the line. Infact, I'm not a huge Michael Bay fan but my love for Transformers is what comes first and so when i first saw the Movie Megatron and Optimus Prime in statue form, i guess i was kinda hooked!

So once i finally had Bumblebee all set up, it was clear to me that this would instantly be my new favourite in the Transformers Movie line...and i held Optimus Prime pretty high up as probably the most detailed statue that i'd ever seen...just ahead of Megatron. So that will make you understand just how good Bumblebee is. The paint apps are just phenomenal with vibrant colours aswell as the metallic and diesel stained weathering throughout the framework of the body. It's plain to see from watching the movies that Bumblebee looked cool as **** and so to have it in statue form makes it even more appealing!

Prime 1 Studios are literally on fire at the moment...what with their Arkham Batman line about to be released with the 1/3 Scale Batman and the annoucement of new upcoming licenses that include Marvel, TMNT, Terminator and Independance Day 2 to name a few, i can see a real shift of power in the statue world and it's never been a better time to be a collector :)

Here are some of my Bumblebee pics...thanks for looking :)

a906492c0bc09a717eff8a3646561923.jpg

7aa7e0b50d18bcaded829afbd2d01d30.jpg

8bbed7ec805989e5b6f67201a1d84698.jpg

97d358490ecada87bb4e77c26db6ab0f.jpg
Very well put. Couldn't agree more with Prime 1 and the wave their riding to success right now. Bumblebee looks amazing! Congrats on such a sweet collection. Will you be diving into the G1 transformer statues coming out later this year/next year? IA has some great stuff on deck and I thought I heard Prime 1 is also going to come out with a G1 line. What a year it's going to be! Especially for us old school TF fans :)

Cheers!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

Re: Robertobagg10collection Thread 'COMING SOON' PRIME 1 BUMBLEBEE EXCLUSIVE STATUE

Whilst its true that i'm more of a Transformers G1 fan over the movie stuff, i totally appreciate the level of design that has been implemented into each of the movie characters and that's why i decided to buy into the line. Infact, I'm not a huge Michael Bay fan but my love for Transformers is what comes first and so when i first saw the Movie Megatron and Optimus Prime in statue form, i guess i was kinda hooked!
It's an INCREDIBLE piece! Congrats! Do you still have Optimus and Megatron???

Re: Robertobagg10collection Thread 'NEW UPDATE' PRIME 1 BUMBLEBEE EXCLUSIVE STATUE PG

That's awesome and BB is my favorite character.

I wonder why Hot Toys never made a line of toys from that franchise.

Re: Robertobagg10collection Thread 'NEW UPDATE' PRIME 1 BUMBLEBEE EXCLUSIVE STATUE PG

That's awesome piece!
Congrats!

Lovely piece buddy and a great start to the year :)

I really love, this piece is another level, awesome details, congrats dude !

Thanks brother :hi5: Yea, i have to say that its pretty much close to flawless and how often can one say that about a statues these days lol Is there no way you can still get one?

I guess I still could, but I kinda made a vow to stick to just two 1/4 pieces, and stick to only 1/6 figures.
I was extremely lucky to get a museum display case which houses the two 1/4 scale figures I have, and the rest are 1/6 scale inside a detolf. So for me to get this Cap, not only will I have to pay for the aftermarket price since from what I understand, I think its sold out, but I would still need to get a display case to house the this statue.
So its a lot of money for me for just one piece to be in my personal collection.
I also recently totaled my car several months ago, so I just bought another car not too long ago, so that kinda persuaded me to stick to my 1/6 only rule. lol.

But as you mentioned though, it was so tempting cause I agree, it looks flawless. Everything about it is magnificent, from Cap to even the snow covered base.

Last edited:

Bee looks great my friend!!!

This looks great. I've had to talk myself out of Prime1's statues several times, haha.

Robertobagg10collection Thread 'NEW UPDATE' PRIME 1 BUMBLEBEE EXCLUSIVE STATU...

Very well put. Couldn't agree more with Prime 1 and the wave their riding to success right now. Bumblebee looks amazing! Congrats on such a sweet collection. Will you be diving into the G1 transformer statues coming out later this year/next year? IA has some great stuff on deck and I thought I heard Prime 1 is also going to come out with a G1 line. What a year it's going to be! Especially for us old school TF fans :)

Cheers!

Thanks for kind words bro :) Yes! Prime 1 will be releasing 2 line based on G1 although Imaginarium Art will be true to the official G1 theme. Infact, i was kindly asked by Imaginarium Art to help them with some design ideas for their G1 line and actually had some input in their initial WIP design for Hot Rod :) so i am very proud and honoured to be working with such a great team and company such as Imaginarium Art. I've seen the early designs for their initial releases and you will love it! ;)

03986d215a8ad58d8c15250b2c5efc20.jpg

Re: Robertobagg10collection Thread 'NEW UPDATE' PRIME 1 BUMBLEBEE EXCLUSIVE STATU...

Thanks for kind words bro :) Yes! Prime 1 will be releasing 2 line based on G1 although Imaginarium Art will be true to the official G1 theme. Infact, i was kindly asked by Imaginarium Art to help them with some design ideas for their G1 line and actually had some input in their initial WIP design for Hot Rod :) so i am very proud and honoured to be working with such a great team and company such as Imaginarium Art. I've seen the early designs for their initial releases and you will love it! ;)

That is awesome news! Holy hell awesome. Congratulations on working with IA on this! I have the utmost confidence knowing a true G1 fan like yourself will be involved in the design process. I'm eyeing up this entire line, I think it'll be a huge success. I was pleasantly surprised to see such a great lineup of characters...perfect cast! So far the devastator, soundwave and hot rod pics look amazing, and of course I cannot wait to see how Grimlock on throne comes out looking.

Happy to see a company like IA take on a new, fresh line with an awesome cast taking us back to the old days. Cheers to everyone involved in this project! Bravo! [emoji38]

Re: Robertobagg10collection Thread 'NEW UPDATE' PRIME 1 BUMBLEBEE EXCLUSIVE STATU...

So does that mean you will being getting a free statue to review?

That is awesome news! Holy hell awesome. Congratulations on working with IA on this! I have the utmost confidence knowing a true G1 fan like yourself will be involved in the design process. I'm eyeing up this entire line, I think it'll be a huge success. I was pleasantly surprised to see such a great lineup of characters...perfect cast! So far the devastator, soundwave and hot rod pics look amazing, and of course I cannot wait to see how Grimlock on throne comes out looking.

Happy to see a company like IA take on a new, fresh line with an awesome cast taking us back to the old days. Cheers to everyone involved in this project! Bravo! [emoji38]

Thanks for the kind words again my friend and be sure to stay tuned :)

So does that mean you will being getting a free statue to review?

Sadly, i don't do reviews :( I'll leave that to the experts ;)

It's an INCREDIBLE piece! Congrats! Do you still have Optimus and Megatron???

Thanks Marc bro :hi5: Sadly for me to continue with the Prime 1 Transformers line, i had to make a big decision as i couldnt afford the whole line :( So i sold Megatron and kept Prime and my aim is to add just my favourite autobots from the movie which are Bumblebee and Ironhide :)

That's awesome and BB is my favorite character.

I wonder why Hot Toys never made a line of toys from that franchise.

Thanks Dave! :) Yea, i actually prefer Bee over Optimus Prime out of both statues...cant see Hot Toys bettering Prime 1 though ;)

That's awesome piece!
Congrats!

Thanks as ever bro! :hi5:

Lovely piece buddy and a great start to the year :)

Indeed it is Matt! :) Wait until you hear about what else i recieved! :lol :lol

I really love, this piece is another level, awesome details, congrats dude !

Thanks my friend :) Couldnt be happier with the piece! When does yours arrive?

Bee looks great my friend!!!

Thanks Alex :)

I guess I still could, but I kinda made a vow to stick to just two 1/4 pieces, and stick to only 1/6 figures.
I was extremely lucky to get a museum display case which houses the two 1/4 scale figures I have, and the rest are 1/6 scale inside a detolf. So for me to get this Cap, not only will I have to pay for the aftermarket price since from what I understand, I think its sold out, but I would still need to get a display case to house the this statue.
So its a lot of money for me for just one piece to be in my personal collection.
I also recently totaled my car several months ago, so I just bought another car not too long ago, so that kinda persuaded me to stick to my 1/6 only rule. lol.

But as you mentioned though, it was so tempting cause I agree, it looks flawless. Everything about it is magnificent, from Cap to even the snow covered base.

Sorry to hear about your car bro and hope everything is okay now :( Yea, totally understand where your coming from and i admire the fact you are so strict or sensible even, as most collectorsd (especially myself) just lose control and order literally anything and everything regardless of scale or even having the physical space to actually display it! :lol :lol

With that said, Hot Toys prices are slowly creeping up also...i just ordered the new Iron Man MK43 1/4 Scale Figure from me which was mega expensive!Then again, you know with Hot Toys that your getting a pretty full out awesomely detailed collectible....love it to bits!

Love that Bee, but I love that IS Cap more!

Thanks Michael :) Yea, its an awesome piece bro!

a906492c0bc09a717eff8a3646561923.jpg
/QUOTE]

Just love the way you display your pieces Andy and yet another glorious statue! Massive congratz bro :clap

Man, you gotta see Bee in the flesh bro...the level of detail with these Prime 1 Transformers is something else! Thankdss again for your great comments :hi5:

This looks great. I've had to talk myself out of Prime1's statues several times, haha.

:lol :lol the force is strong with you Kev! Really hope you manage to succumb to their powers bro cos they really are in a different league :)

Robertobagg10collection Thread 'NEW UPDATE' XM STUDIOS BLACK BOLT / PAGE 770

Here are some pics of a piece that i wasn't even expecting to get! Literally a week before it shipped i was given the opportunity to take over a friends PO and he kindly shipped the statue to me with the option of keeping it if i liked it or to sell it on if not...but boy was i happy once this statue was all set up and on display! :)

So initially when i heard that XM were making a Black Bolt statue, it was a character that i knew very little about...this all changed once i knew he was coming so i had a lot of reading to do on the King of the Inhumans! With that said, even if you don't know much about the character, the statue alone is an ncredible piece with so many options to display it. Switch out hands, portraits and a change point in the way you can position the body really gives this statue an incredible presence and a dynamic pose which differs so much from the regular one foot up poses :lol

This piece really deserves all the praise its getting at the moment and some are even saying that its up there with the likes of Magneto, Phoenix and Thanos as some of XM's best work to date. I can't help but feel this piece won't out do the likes of Magneto due to character appreciation, nonetheless, in my opinion, as a pound for pound statue i'd say its definately up there :) Thanks for looking and enjoy the pics

3af0c91acb5cff78ba5227546342512a.jpg

ac5a67a34b6e0319df319466315f8a46.jpg

74242360b87be4fd7186b99a179236e8.jpg

b853f753c21804793a6090bde8c46ec5.jpg

aa1e8826016adb65806d7210a7371140.jpg

3d8294fcaa5c16c8079ad4fa01f3966a.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Robertobagg10collection Thread 'NEW UPDATE' XM STUDIOS BLACK BOLT / PAGE 770

It's up there alright. It's incredible in person. Congrats mate.

Back