Robertobagg10collection Thread 'NEW UPDATE' CUSTOM CHROMED IRON MAN SS COMIQUETTE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Robertobagg10collection Thread 'NEW UPDATE' THE MODERN AGE THOR PF EXCLUSIVE PG 7

Looks awesome buddy massive congrats :)

Re: Robertobagg10collection Thread 'NEW UPDATE' THE MODERN AGE THOR PF EXCLUSIVE PG 7

The concept looks promising.

The spinning hammer looks great. But not really a fan of this modern Thor.

The spinning hammer looks great. But not really a fan of this modern Thor.

Thanks Yoga :) Yea, the spinning hammer will work awesomely with this sculpt :) For sure the best Thor statue has to be the OG PF but surprisingly I really like the sculpt and use of mixed media on the new PF...definately a grower and with the new custom hands it will really improve the piece 100%. :)

Re: Robertobagg10collection Thread 'COMING SOON' 1/4 IRON STUDIOS CAPTAIN AMERICA AOU

To echo everyone....that spinning hammer is a really cool idea!

Robertobagg10collection Thread 'COMING SOON' 1/4 IRON STUDIOS CAPTAIN AMERICA...

To echo everyone....that spinning hammer is a really cool idea!

Thanks Alex...yea the spinning hammer is coming along nicely ;)

80864fe235dea802442c974a7600d8ac.jpg

87497ceb93391d5840f4385c1299b3fe.jpg

Re: Robertobagg10collection Thread 'NEW UPDATE' 1/4 IRON STUDIOS CAPTAIN AMERICA AOU

Happy New Year guys and a new update on a piece i received just before the end of 2016....and what a piece it was!

Easily one of the best movie statues ever made...can't fault it whatsoever. This Captain America piece by Iron Studios looks like it just came out of the TV screen...the likeness to Chris Evans is uncanny and a good sign towards the future than statues can also have great likenesses to actor and not just the Hot Toy figures ;)

53c293cad1ce86af8fff1239eb3805a6.jpg

78dad457aec20b24d0501ff717b8bc5f.jpg

2c30d889f49ee9e2b09f98abffedb957.jpg

9fa066d0fa875939fa426d656b0ec9d8.jpg

95365dc115567bc3bbe1168fa2611aa7.jpg

12834d4fedb54e21b24b2918ad51e197.jpg

Again, like the Iron Studios MK43, this piece is actually slightly bigger than 1/4 scale which is great news for those wanting to display these two with the ECC Hulk...can't wait!

fc2237cdf08a502166e5bf67ec7ccb72.jpg

8359ee0555ce99a3cbe4a2a7e27cfbf9.jpg

Re: Robertobagg10collection Thread 'NEW UPDATE' 1/4 IRON STUDIOS CAPTAIN AMERICA AOU

Happy New Year Andy :). wow what a start to the new year mate. I've seen so many pics of that Cap statue from IS and I have to say that it looks amazing every time and love the custom hand for the new Thor PF...amazing mate

Epic stuff Andy! That Hulk is going to be ridiculous in hand...in a good way of course. [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Happy New Year Andy :). wow what a start to the new year mate. I've seen so many pics of that Cap statue from IS and I have to say that it looks amazing every time and love the custom hand for the new Thor PF...amazing mate

Thanks buddy :) Yea, the Cap statue is probably the closest thing you'll see to Marvel Movie perfection in regards to statue collectibles...cannot fault it whatsoever. Iron Studios have really stepped up their game this year and i can't wait for their new 1/4 Scale Spiderman later this year! :yess:

Epic stuff Andy! That Hulk is going to be ridiculous in hand...in a good way of course. [emoji4]

Hey Alex, thanks buddy :) Yea, the Hulk CM will be truly a one off for me...one and only Cinemaquette that i'll ever own as i'm never paying that kind of money on a polystone statue thats for sure! :lol Plus i found out that he'll be delivered in a pallet! :horror Was hoping to sneak this one past the wifey but that doesn't look too likely now :( :lol

Hey Alex, thanks buddy :) Yea, the Hulk CM will be truly a one off for me...one and only Cinemaquette that i'll ever own as i'm never paying that kind of money on a polystone statue thats for sure! :lol Plus i found out that he'll be delivered in a pallet! :horror Was hoping to sneak this one past the wifey but that doesn't look too likely now :( :lol

:horror I didn't even see that pic of the Hulk!! :thud: This is the one I can't wait to see pics of Andy. You are one lucky SOB!! :lol :lol

Yep...:horror
index.php

index.php

:horror I didn't even see that pic of the Hulk!! :thud: This is the one I can't wait to see pics of Andy. You are one lucky SOB!! :lol :lol

Hahahaha...how could you miss it?!?! :horror its only a 1/3 Scale Hulk! :lol Thanks buddy and will definately get some pics up as soon as i've recovered from a severe beating from the wife after she finds out what i've ordered! :medic :lol

I can't see the pics Alex :dunno :(

Hahahaha...how could you miss it?!?! :horror its only a 1/3 Scale Hulk! :lol Thanks buddy and will definately get some pics up as soon as i've recovered from a severe beating from the wife after she finds out what i've ordered! :medic :lol

I can't see the pics Alex :dunno :(

Damnit [emoji53]

Happy New Year guys and a new update on a piece i received just before the end of 2016....and what a piece it was!

Easily one of the best movie statues ever made...can't fault it whatsoever. This Captain America piece by Iron Studios looks like it just came out of the TV screen...the likeness to Chris Evans is uncanny and a good sign towards the future than statues can also have great likenesses to actor and not just the Hot Toy figures ;)

53c293cad1ce86af8fff1239eb3805a6.jpg

78dad457aec20b24d0501ff717b8bc5f.jpg

2c30d889f49ee9e2b09f98abffedb957.jpg

9fa066d0fa875939fa426d656b0ec9d8.jpg

95365dc115567bc3bbe1168fa2611aa7.jpg

12834d4fedb54e21b24b2918ad51e197.jpg

I came sooooo close to pulling the trigger on this. This is one of the best statues I've seen, and being a huge Cap fan, this is truly epic.
Congratulations on this magnificent statue buddy.

Re: Robertobagg10collection Thread 'COMING SOON' PRIME 1 BUMBLEBEE EXCLUSIVE STATUE

This captain america really detail figure, shield magnet very useful :) Meanwhile light is looks nice :) Congrats.

Re: Robertobagg10collection Thread 'COMING SOON' PRIME 1 BUMBLEBEE EXCLUSIVE STATUE

I'm not much of a Cap fan, but this thing is incredible! It looks like he just walked out of the movie into your home. Gawd damn! Much congrats! Wow

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

I came sooooo close to pulling the trigger on this. This is one of the best statues I've seen, and being a huge Cap fan, this is truly epic.
Congratulations on this magnificent statue buddy.

Thanks brother :hi5: Yea, i have to say that its pretty much close to flawless and how often can one say that about a statues these days lol Is there no way you can still get one?

This captain america really detail figure, shield magnet very useful :) Meanwhile light is looks nice :) Congrats.

Thanks my friend for the kind words as ever :)

I'm not much of a Cap fan, but this thing is incredible! It looks like he just walked out of the movie into your home. Gawd damn! Much congrats! Wow

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

Thank you for the great comments my friend :hi5: 100% agree...it pretty much is like having the opening scene from Age of Ultron in your own home...plus you have the Iron Man MK43 by Iron Studios which is also awesome and then the upcoming ECC Hulk too! :horror

Robertobagg10collection Thread 'COMING SOON' PRIME 1 BUMBLEBEE EXCLUSIVE STATUE

2016 kicked off with a bang with the new arrival of my Transformers Movie Bumblebee Statue by Prime 1 Studios! Having currently owned the Megatron and Optimus Prime statues from the same line, i kinda knew what to expect in terms of quality. Infact, i was so blown away by amazing the Optimus Prime statue looked that i was shocked to hear by those that worked at Prime 1 that the Bumblebee statue was apparently even more detailed! :horror They weren't wrong!

Whilst its true that i'm more of a Transformers G1 fan over the movie stuff, i totally appreciate the level of design that has been implemented into each of the movie characters and that's why i decided to buy into the line. Infact, I'm not a huge Michael Bay fan but my love for Transformers is what comes first and so when i first saw the Movie Megatron and Optimus Prime in statue form, i guess i was kinda hooked!

So once i finally had Bumblebee all set up, it was clear to me that this would instantly be my new favourite in the Transformers Movie line...and i held Optimus Prime pretty high up as probably the most detailed statue that i'd ever seen...just ahead of Megatron. So that will make you understand just how good Bumblebee is. The paint apps are just phenomenal with vibrant colours aswell as the metallic and diesel stained weathering throughout the framework of the body. It's plain to see from watching the movies that Bumblebee looked cool as **** and so to have it in statue form makes it even more appealing!

Prime 1 Studios are literally on fire at the moment...what with their Arkham Batman line about to be released with the 1/3 Scale Batman and the annoucement of new upcoming licenses that include Marvel, TMNT, Terminator and Independance Day 2 to name a few, i can see a real shift of power in the statue world and it's never been a better time to be a collector :)

Here are some of my Bumblebee pics...thanks for looking :)

a906492c0bc09a717eff8a3646561923.jpg

7aa7e0b50d18bcaded829afbd2d01d30.jpg

8bbed7ec805989e5b6f67201a1d84698.jpg

97d358490ecada87bb4e77c26db6ab0f.jpg

Back