Robertobagg10collection Thread 'NEW UPDATE' CUSTOM CHROMED IRON MAN SS COMIQUETTE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Robertobagg10collection Thread 'COMING SOON' SIDESHOW COLOSSUS PF EXCLUSIVE WITH

Great idea my friend ;)

Re: Robertobagg10collection Thread 'COMING SOON' SIDESHOW COLOSSUS PF EXCLUSIVE WITH

That's a really great idea to make the custom nameplate, very cool!

Robertobagg10collection Thread 'COMING SOON' SIDESHOW COLOSSUS PF EXCLUSIVE W...

That's a really great idea to make the custom nameplate, very cool!

Thanks Alex :) I've actually received some more updated pics of my nameplate which so the design process a little further on from what I posted last week :) So as you can see, its all starting to come together. Still needs more work on the flame design and the cards have been thickened out to give a bit of depth...but definitely coming along nicely.

65983129e9f6dbf69f923461b22c51d9.jpg

2857d55281d4c7100dcd322de28dd562.jpg

2fe3bfcb02fce6c3cb8ef9b886b90822.jpg

627650c2b1081b6a546cda057aa3d7fc.jpg

I've also got a custom nameplate being made for my Galactus 1/2 Scale bust also as these were the only two Legendary Scale Busts that I failed to get the Exclusives on :(

8c4358d89e004a6a3274184b0a70c236.jpg

Re: Robertobagg10collection Thread 'NEW UPDATE' WIP CUSTOM GAMBIT NAMEPLATE FOR LS BU

Wow Andy :horror always thinking outside the box! ;) That Gambit nameplate looks SICK!! :clap can't to see more!

Re: Robertobagg10collection Thread 'NEW UPDATE' WIP CUSTOM GAMBIT NAMEPLATE FOR LS BU

The name plate is a nice touch.

Dude that name plate looks outta this World, damn exclusives up in this thread lol. Thought you'd slowed down, good to see you still got surprises* for me

Sent from my SM-N920W8 using Tapatalk

Re: Quick pics of my T-800 Display

Dude that name plate looks outta this World, damn exclusives up in this thread lol. Thought you'd slowed down, good to see you still got surprises* for me

Hey bro, great to hear from you (on the forum that is!) ;) I think it's nearly time you posted up your very own display thread! lol...get those Deadpool pics up! :yess:

Thanks for the kind words as ever bro :hi5:

Hi! Could I trouble you to let me know how I can contact Dan to purchase the cape?

Thank you
Sunny

Re: Quick pics of my T-800 Display

Hey bro, great to hear from you (on the forum that is!) ;) I think it's nearly time you posted up your very own display thread! lol...get those Deadpool pics up! :yess:

Thanks for the kind words as ever bro :hi5:
Dude I haven't taken that many pics and yeah I might. Most of my statues are boxed up now though, I'm only have 5 statues out but yes, I will eventually do this. And hahahah lol yea on the forums lol

IM BK MATE CANT WAIT FOR TOMOZ:hi5:

I have Gambit too. Great piece.

Gambit looks so cool!!

Thanks buddy :hi5:

Hi! Could I trouble you to let me know how I can contact Dan to purchase the cape?

Thank you
Sunny

Hey Sunny, I believe he's contactable via the Statue Forum bro aswell as on Facebook under the name DanDynamicMenace...hope that helps bro :)

Dude I haven't taken that many pics and yeah I might. Most of my statues are boxed up now though, I'm only have 5 statues out but yes, I will eventually do this. And hahahah lol yea on the forums lol

Well I know your eager to get your own thread up bro so I look forward to see your epic display :hi5:

Robertobagg10collection Thread 'NEW UPDATE' THE MODERN AGE THOR PF EXCLUSIVE ...

Hey everyone, just wanted to wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a fantastic New Year and to all your loved ones :) Here's a final update to wrap up 2015 and the new Modern Age Thor Premium Format Exclusive by Sideshow Collectibles :) Stay tuned for some awesome custom hands which I'll be commissioning early next year featuring over 6 switch out hands including the spinning hammer ;)

8e60809f079278cd927246531972cba2.jpg

2957895fff75c8e29127e40c2ac61fb7.jpg

1d951be14f41ea54d729350f783b5801.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Robertobagg10collection Thread 'NEW UPDATE' THE MODERN AGE THOR PF EXCLUSIVE PG 7

That spinning hammer!! Awesome!

Re: Robertobagg10collection Thread 'NEW UPDATE' THE MODERN AGE THOR PF EXCLUSIVE PG 7

Spinning hammer and MUCH better hand!
Congrats!

Back