Robertobagg10collection Thread 'NEW UPDATE' CUSTOM CHROMED IRON MAN SS COMIQUETTE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'NEW UPDATE' CUSTOM BLACK SPIDEY SIDESHOW COMIQUET

That Spidey looks great and the wall diorama is pretty awesome, very detailed.

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread - 'NEW UPDATE' CUSTOMIZED SIDESHOW PUNISHER PF...

So here's an exciting project I finally completed last week after receiving all the custom pieces from the great man Spazzy :) After dabbling with some of Spazzy's custom weapons for the Punisher PF earlier this year, I decided to go full whack and order a few more one off custom weapons for Punisher cos let's face it, Punisher = Kick-Ass Weapons!!!

Originally, I had ordered the Oozie Machine Gun aswell as Spazzy kindly selling me his Exclusive Knife hand :)

0daca1f57ce77bec2947f1c1a86a00cc.jpg

Then there was the two AK47 rifles which look super cool :)

615a45be1614c2237e0453a63f6cc5c9.jpg

But I decided that wouldn't be enough and so went full out and had a grenade gun made for him aswell as a custom made switch out right hand with closed grip to enable him to hold a bag full of ammo and weapons which when combined together, gives this PF a killer look :rock

dc26b63614c5e904477737917fbe9a6c.jpg

f74aa6429cdb5f02669f1fd1f9bed0bb.jpg

Plus the bag is also versatile as it can be placed around Punishers shoulder to free up his right hand to enable him to carry another weapon or alternatively, the exclusive knife hand :)

52a79fba9061fce2adb882d2f710ae53.jpg

Oh, and not forgetting the new Sniper Rifle :horror :lol

3fe059716a90cd5b3214ca630b65f530.jpg

df01ea3bfc0dd34fc1f7a0c95aacfab7.jpg

So a massive thanks to Spazzys great work on making my Punisher live up to his reputation cos let's face it, this PF needs a serious arsenal of weapons and finally I think I've achieved that :)

48b091ffd0ea55b74ef41541189a8c3c.jpg

1f8a93960fe73d1a6d8f2f72b60cc438.jpg

5427e38e5b247822dde9c169abb706f0.jpg

P.S. I've also just recieved Spazzys ultra cool custom swords for the Deadpool PF which I haven't had a chance to put on my PF yet but looking forward to getting some pics up shortly cos those are some of the most desirable custom pieces I've seen for any statue as they take a 10/10 statue to the next level :)

P.P.S. I almost forgot to mention that there is also a WIP alternate custom head for the Punisher that will be released next week for pre order...here are a few pics :)

d5a0ad32df3b4d00eaabc6060e116cd6.jpg

1c78e90a111d8b2b60d8813e3441d47a.jpg

As ever guys, thanks so much for looking and hope you enjoyed the pics :) Christmas is coming shortly and I'll be updating my thread with some exclusive pics of my Hall of Armour display which has now been completed including the light features so I'm really excited to show you all :) it's been a long time waiting but hopefully it should get shipped to me next week and hopefully arriving to London from Miami before the year has ended ;)

Wow that looks really good, I love that look of him holding a bag of weapons. Congrats Andy :clap

Can't wait to see those custom heads. :rock

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'COMING SOON' CUSTOM BLACK SPIDEY SIDESHOW COM...

Merry Christmas to all you fellow freaks out there :Santa hope your having a great holiday :)

While we wait for the 1/2 scale Hall of Armour to finally arrive (whch will finally be shipped out today) :rock I thought I'd update you guys with a recent acquisition of mine that I was really happy to pick up :) Take away Iron Man, my next favourite character in the Marvel Universe is Spiderman and as the owner of one of my favourite Spidey Collectibles in the market, which in my opinion is the Sideshow Spiderman Comiquette, I couldn't pass on a customized version of it...but this time as the black Symbiote Spidey :)

This piece is just an amazing looking statue! I didn't think I would like it as much as I do due to being the same pose and base of the original red/blue version but the black Repaint just gives it a whole different look and I have to say, I'm actually preferring this version over the original :lol

Hope you enjoy the pics :) thanks for looking and hope you have a wonderful Christmas :wave

bf77c89dd2995f90ec49970b6320e79f.jpg

c5797e680dfe33af326e2ec678a11a93.jpg

9fd2add0ed56c92138f869b8a57ed620.jpg

5c0b952eeb0bb44c11abd8eb1f1a19e2.jpg

72ce14a93caa1627cc2f1b27d8dd52c9.jpg

09401d63ffd0c007558909c2bb3348cb.jpg

d147471db6ab1191ae05ebc522f5a674.jpg

c4b196522ec0ede6b846aa83074054d6.jpg

Great custom I love the comic black Symbiote Spiderman congrats once again Andy. :clap

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'NEW UPDATE' CUSTOM BLACK SPIDEY SIDESHOW COMIQUET

Haven't visited in a while Andy and need probably another year just to catch up! Hahahaha! But your thread is just filled with some of the best Collectibles that I have ever seen so you can bet your bottom dollar that I'll be catching up page by page :) that Black Spiderman looks amazing and just confirms why you have one of the most outrageous collections out there! :bow :bow merry Christmas Andy :duff

Hey buddy, thanks so much for such kind words and great to hear from you :) 2014 has been a pretty hectic year in terms of my collection, probably my busiest so far in my 3 years of collecting :) 2015 will have to be much quieter or I'll be out on the streets :lol :lol

Very AWESOME custom, big congrats my friend Andy ;)

Thanks Adam :hi5:

Great custom,Looks amazing!

Thanks for looking and glad your liking the custom Spidey :clap

That's a very nice custom Spidey. Congrats.

Thanks Yoga :)

Wow, nice Spider-Man. :clap

I have to say that black costume spidy is pretty sick, if I could afford another I might think of doing it myself, very nice man.

Love the black custom! Even if it's the same pose, the effect truly justify it!!! Woot!

Hey Marc, hope you had a great Christmas buddy :) thanks for the kind words :hi5: by the way, the Hall of Armour has been shipped and should be with me in a few days!!! :horror

That Spidey looks great and the wall diorama is pretty awesome, very detailed.

Thanks so much Dave :) hope your well buddy :wave

Great custom I love the comic black Symbiote Spiderman congrats once again Andy. :clap

Yea, the black Spidey is one of my personal favs too Steve so I'm really glad to add this rare piece to my collection :) Happy New Year buddy :duff

Wow, nice Spider-Man. :clap

Thanks Chris :hi5:

I have to say that black costume spidy is pretty sick, if I could afford another I might think of doing it myself, very nice man.

I certainly recommend it buddy :) think I actually prefer mine over the original version now :) thanks for the great comments :hi5:

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'COMING SOON' MY CUSTOM WOLVERINE LSF ALTERNATE HE

Coming soon....Superman PF Custom Portrait with Light Up eyes :)

39b9469d5d48bfde366370fb71d315be.jpg

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'COMING SOON' MY CUSTOM WOLVERINE LSF ALTERNATE HE

I´ve already seen that custom spidey on a advertisement website in the netherlands. This was on ebay? Great acquisition

I´ve already seen that custom spidey on a advertisement website in the netherlands. This was on ebay? Great acquisition

That's right Nick :) It was the same guy in Netherlands who I purchased this from but via facebook :) Really great guy to deal with and was very grateful for him allowing me the opportunity to own it as I understand there were a lot of interested parties that were ready to steal my place :lol :lol Thanks so much for the kind words and have a great New Year :duff

Trying to catch up but there's way too much just comment on.

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread - 'NEW UPDATE' CUSTOMIZED SIDESHOW PUNISHER PF...

Awesome bro :rock congrats on receiving Cat Woman :) how does she look? From what I've seen so far, she's looking pretty epic :) hope all arrived safely for you :)

Hey Matt, thanks a lot mate and Merry Christmas to you and the family :duff

Thanks so much for the kind words Mike :) Yea, the original Com is one of my favs so you can imagine how happy I am to have this custom Black Symbiote version in my collection :hi5:

Thanks Michael and happy holidays to you too bro :duff
Hey man thanks bro. Yeah she looks pretty good but had to box her up. Never had to do that before and it sorta sucks but it's only temporary :)

Can't wait for the new year because I'll be getting 2 statues this month plus the new Shadow Trooper 1/6 :)

Also we'll get to see your HoA setup man :)

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Jus a great custom, congrats Andy ;)

:duff

Trying to catch up but there's way too much just comment on.

:lol thanks bro but there's more to come later today :horror ;)

Damn Andy, the new stuff is awesome! Great pics as usual.

Thanks so much for the kind words Satoshi :duff appreciate the kind words bro :)

Hey man thanks bro. Yeah she looks pretty good but had to box her up. Never had to do that before and it sorta sucks but it's only temporary :)

Can't wait for the new year because I'll be getting 2 statues this month plus the new Shadow Trooper 1/6 :)

Also we'll get to see your HoA setup man :)

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Hey bro, wishing you and your family a great new year and an awesome 2015 :rock sounds like you'll be off to a great start with your first pieces of the year coming soon :clap

And I promise you'll get those HOA pics very soon bro! It's been shipped and on it's way via FedEx but I'll be posting an exclusive teaser pic in a few days as I want to update everyone with my new Wolverine LSF custom alternate portrait project first :)

Jus a great custom, congrats Andy ;)

Thanks Adam :duff

Yo Andy, have you unboxed megatron yet? Any pics? Gutted optimus has been delayed - was always on the cards though I suppose.

Yo Andy, have you unboxed megatron yet? Any pics? Gutted optimus has been delayed - was always on the cards though I suppose.

Hey Ben, Happy New Year brother :duff yea, I've taken Megatron out the box and kinda done a mini review of it on the Prime 1 Megatron thread but will defiantly get some pics loaded up some time next week :) got so many updates still to come and some of them are biggies!!! Such as my new custom Wolverine LSF alternate portrait which was a long winded project of mine which has now come to fruition and then there's my 1/2 Scale Hall of Armour display which unbelievably arrived to me today all the way from Miami...and let me tell you, that project has taken nearly 4 months :horror but was well worth it ;)

Happy new year to you to Andy. May it be a very good collectorsyear!

Back