Robertobagg10collection Thread 'NEW UPDATE' CUSTOM CHROMED IRON MAN SS COMIQUETTE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread - 'NEW UPDATE' CUSTOMIZED SIDESHOW PUNISHER PF PG6

Fantastic. Real classic-looking Frankie you got there man!

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread - 'COMING SOON' CUSTOMIZED SIDESHOW PUNISHER PF

Hey bro, thanks so much :hi5: 2014 has been a crazy year and something tells me that 2015 is gonna be even crazier for us all in terms of buying new statues!!! :thud: on the downside, the 1/6 Delorean isn't out until 2016 :(

Thanks Sean, Punisher update coming up shortly my friend :)
Bro 2015 is going to be crazy. The hobby just keeps getting bigger and more expensive lol.

Dude that bag of guns you comissioned looks so ****ing amazing. That is the gangster piece of work I've ever seen on a statue. Period!

Cannot wait to see the new painted head man! :duff

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread - 'NEW UPDATE' CUSTOMIZED SIDESHOW PUNISHER PF PG6

Keeps getting better... but when do you say it's enought? :p

New head sculpt you did looks phenomenal!

Yessss! Fantastic edition bro! New head sculpt looks great, really captures the Punisher attitude.

Great looking head sculpt!

Nice assortment of "tools"

Wow that bag of weapons made this so much better. Looks awesome! This is what the ex should be the bag of weapons! Stunning addition. Any plans for a beat up proto cancelled punisher head?

Those are great display options for Punisher. I never got this one as I like the committee version better. The alternate head you are sculpting looks sweet and might put the pF over the top. I'll be curious to see how it turns out. Congrats Andy! :clap

Can I trade my Punisher with yours Andy :lol

Great custom my friend ;)

Just nailed it bro, that is exactly how many weapons and more, would be cool if you could get a Bazooka lol. So many display options it is nuts, like a Hot Toy but on a statue :hi5: Thank you for sharing, you got really hooked up on this one, great as always Andy :)

If that's how Punisher would have been equipped from the beginning I would have ordered it day one! Absolutely amazing additions that have turned that statue into a killer piece. Congrats!

RobertoBagg10's Display Thread - 'NEW UPDATE' CUSTOMIZED SIDESHOW PUNISHER PF...

Wow, that looks ace Andy.

Love the bag of guns, I take it that never came with the piece originally ?

Thanks for the kind words Simon :) unfortunately, the original PF by sideshow came with a limited amount of weapons and no bag :( that was my idea ;) it's actually taken from my Terminator 2 Battle Damaged Figure by Enterbay and just improvised :)

Fantastic. Real classic-looking Frankie you got there man!

Thanks Michael :hi5: glad you like it buddy :)

Bro 2015 is going to be crazy. The hobby just keeps getting bigger and more expensive lol.

Dude that bag of guns you comissioned looks so ****ing amazing. That is the gangster piece of work I've ever seen on a statue. Period!

Cannot wait to see the new painted head man! :duff

Hey bro, thanks so much for the kind words :hi5: 2015 is hopefully gonna be another awesome one but one thing is for sure is that I'll need to go a bit slower when it comes to ordering new statues or having existing pieces customized as it all begins to get very pricey :lol luckily for my wife and kids, I have already bought all their presents otherwise I wouldn't have been very popular this Christmas :lol :lol

It's funny cos everyone thinks I commissioned the bag of guns :lol the guns inside the bag I already had from a previous order with Spazzy, all I asked him to was to re sculpt me a hand which could hold a bag (which I took from my Enterbay Battle Damaged Terminator Figure) ;) so all I did was put the guns inside including the ammo strap :)

ae471d3b5545c612d2499209d4eb8dc4.jpg

Holy Hell!!!!

:clap

:hi5: thanks Chris :)

Last edited:

Love the new punisher! Good find.

As always Robert, I am very envious. Awesome punisher man :bow

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread - 'NEW UPDATE' CUSTOMIZED SIDESHOW PUNISHER PF...

Thanks for the kind words Simon :) unfortunately, the original PF by sideshow came with a limited amount of weapons and no bag :( that was my idea ;) it's actually taken from my Terminator 2 Battle Damaged Figure by Enterbay and just improvised :)

Thanks Michael :hi5: glad you like it buddy :)

Hey bro, thanks so much for the kind words :hi5: 2015 is hopefully gonna be another awesome one but one thing is for sure is that I'll need to go a bit slower when it comes to ordering new statues or having existing pieces customized as it all begins to get very pricey :lol luckily for my wife and kids, I have already bought all their presents otherwise I wouldn't have been very popular this Christmas :lol :lol

It's funny cos everyone thinks I commissioned the bag of guns :lol the guns inside the bag I already had from a previous order with Spazzy, all I asked him to was to re sculpt me a hand which could hold a bag (which I took from my Enterbay Battle Damaged Terminator Figure) ;) so all I did was put the guns inside including the ammo strap :)

ae471d3b5545c612d2499209d4eb8dc4.jpg

:hi5: thanks Chris :)
Dude regardless of how you did it, the idea and execution were all you so congrats when its deserved bro and you deserve it man. Trust me, you constantly inspire your fellow collectors.

Dude I know what you mean about spending. Like I don't spend near what some of the real heavyweights spend but man have I really crossed the line I had initially drawn for myself. I never once thought in my wildest dreams that I would be 21 POs in and growing. Hopefully next year will be slower (however now that I've popped my XM cherry and am mere days or weeks away from popping my Prime 1 cherry, I don't see that happening. Here's to great collections :duff

RobertoBagg10's Display Thread - 'NEW UPDATE' CUSTOMIZED SIDESHOW PUNISHER PF...

Dude regardless of how you did it, the idea and execution were all you so congrats when its deserved bro and you deserve it man. Trust me, you constantly inspire your fellow collectors.

Dude I know what you mean about spending. Like I don't spend near what some of the real heavyweights spend but man have I really crossed the line I had initially drawn for myself. I never once thought in my wildest dreams that I would be 21 POs in and growing. Hopefully next year will be slower (however now that I've popped my XM cherry and am mere days or weeks away from popping my Prime 1 cherry, I don't see that happening. Here's to great collections :duff

Thanks so much bro :hi5 I really appreciate the kind words :) Yea, spending needs to be tightened up for next year I think...I already think my POs of 2014 hit an all time high and more than finance issues, I'm really gonna struggle with space so from now on in, I'm gonna have to be more picky about what I order. Congrats on your Prime 1 Turtles order bro, my Prime 1 Megatron arrived today just before Christmas and I won't be opening it until the 25th :yess:

Keeps getting better... but when do you say it's enought? :p

Thanks so much for the great comments Marc :clap and don't worry, I'm gonna be saying it's enough pretty soon I think ;) :lol

The Punisher and all his "toys" are looking awesome, Andy! :rock :rock :rock

Congrats, bro! :duff

Thanks Mark :hi5: glad you like it buddy :)

New head sculpt you did looks phenomenal!

That's Ty, the sculpt is not by me bro but by my very talented sculpted friend :)

Yessss! Fantastic edition bro! New head sculpt looks great, really captures the Punisher attitude.

Thanks buddy :) here's some new fresh portrait pics :)

585c07c9cc9af4af28599cc9b506506a.jpg

9f0c97de8170b3ff2c200e55ba4927f1.jpg

db8030b8a5bca13e22e0958203fd5721.jpg

3c08a4b743a6eb721a8cb62c1923fffb.jpg

Back