Robertobagg10collection Thread 'NEW UPDATE' CUSTOM CHROMED IRON MAN SS COMIQUETTE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread - PICS OF THE PAINTED CAPTAIN AMERICA PF DECAL SHI

This is just purely amazing!!! You now have a grail edition!!!
Can't understand why SSC did the decal in the first place... now painted, it is AMAZING!!!

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread - PICS OF THE PAINTED CAPTAIN AMERICA PF DECAL SHI

That shield looks so much better! That's exactly how SS should have done it.

Congrats on getting the light-up Superman PF HS as well! I'd like to get one because I wish SS had done that for their release--I'm just not sure I want to spend that much on it. I still like my squiggly-eyes.

The decal look good in pictures but I am sure it looed worse in person.

The new painted design looks fantastic

Yeah Andy the improvement from the old shield is really quite Stark! (eh eh d'you see what I did there bud, I'll fetch my coat and be off)

Man my kite shield will never leave the box now after seeing your pics. Sideshow royally stuffed up what could have been a 5 star statue. Taking shortcuts is never a good sign IMO. They also need to be more upfront with exactly how they are going to finish our statues. IF!, I had known the shield was going to be a decal I would have seriously reconsidered buying. I'm not saying the statue is not amazing (it is and is pretty much my favourite piece) but my expectation was that the shields would be hand painted as that is the quality I expect from SS.

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread - A PIC OF THE PAINTED CAPTAIN AMERICA PF DECAL SH

My gudness this is awesome Andy! The repaint is flawless and very well done. Bad ass!

Hey Luis, thanks for the kind words bro :hi5: This PF can finally be at peace :)

Wow Andy, you have a lot always going on in this thread. :lol

Cap's shield looks really nice. Congrats. I also like the Supes head sculpt. :clap

:lol Thanks Mike :) and I wish I could say things are gonna slow down but it seems to be getting crazier as I get further into this hobby!! :gah: Trust me bro...things are about to get out of control!!! :lol

Omg so many customs. I love the shield.

:lol Thanks Angelica:) Customs, customs everywhere!!! :lol wait for the next one ;)

Looks great andy. Much better than the stock one they did.

Thanks so much Matt :clap

the repaint looks so nice Andy :clap

Congrats :wink1:

Hey Oktay, thanks for the kind words buddy :)

Hahaha Ginsu was a reference to the knives lol (cause they're supposed to be super sharp).

Yeah I saw one that his wife had painted on FB and it looked amazing. Can't wait to see Kevin just kill the paint job!!

Lol the coke question was cause of your balling status lol

Dude I'm so ****ing amped for the HoV!

Loving the new paint up on the shield. Saw it on FB too and it looks way better than what was originally delivered. Congrats man

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

:lol :lol @ 'balling status' :clap :clap Nice one bro :) trust me, the wait for the HOA display will be well worth it :) trying to get it shipped to me this week so it will be touch and go as to whether i'll get it before Christmas :pray:

Thanks for the kind words on the shield bro :hi5: Seems to have gone down really well and I really hope everyone else can give their shields the same treatment :)

:lol :lol @ 'balling status' :clap :clap Nice one bro :) trust me, the wait for the HOA display will be well worth it :) trying to get it shipped to me this week so it will be touch and go as to whether i'll get it before Christmas :pray:

Thanks for the kind words on the shield bro :hi5: Seems to have gone down really well and I really hope everyone else can give their shields the same treatment :)

Lol like Tupac said...:hi5:

Fingers crossed, cannot wait :rock:rock:rock!!

Dude that's how SSC's shield should have come, just lame for the cop out. I'm glad you got a good one and I think everyone should get this done man, looks boss :duff

RobertoBagg10's Display Thread - PICS OF THE PAINTED CAPTAIN AMERICA PF DECAL...

Sideshow should have painted this in the first place. Nicely done.

Thanks for the kind words Yoga :hi5:

That looks so much better Andy! That's the way it should have come in the first place. :hi5: I like how you take each piece you get and customize or upgrade the overall look. I too believe that the more display options the better, like you said, goes well into securing a long term footing in your collection :clap

Hey Sean, thanks so much my friend :) I guess it's a habit I have (albeit an expensive habit) lol to want to improve each piece ;) I decided a while ago that I'd concentrate on all those pieces that I saw as keepers and attempt to go about adding more custom pieces in order to upgrade it if you like so that I'm left with a multitude of display options so that I'd never get bored with the same poses, etc :) I was going to update my thread with my Black Spider-Man custom piece but I really want to show you my new Punisher PF custom switch out parts which look really cool :)

Awesome shield Andy. Looks fantastic :hi5:

Thanks so much Brian :hi5:

Congrats Andy it looks so much better now, especially since the battle damage looks so much more realistic than the stock one. :clap
BTW are those bullet holes in some parts of the shield?

Hey Steve, thanks bro :) glad you like it :clap I've actually sent my shield off again to get re-customised :lol I've decided I want a more cleaner shield with weather look rather than battle damage so that it blends in better with the actual statue which is also slightly weathered. Will show you pics as I recieve them but here are some more examples of shields that my artist has been working on for other clients :)

8c93116e33928e430e5efee8308cc4c3.jpg

ff43561539d6f82d932fa77df60245ca.jpg

Looks much better with the painted shield Andy. Good job!

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread - 'COMING SOON' CUSTOMIZED SIDESHOW PUNISHER PF

Shield looks loads better, im looking forward on seeing your Punisher next!

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread - 'COMING SOON' CUSTOMIZED SIDESHOW PUNISHER PF

This is just purely amazing!!! You now have a grail edition!!!
Can't understand why SSC did the decal in the first place... now painted, it is AMAZING!!!

Hey Marc, thanks so much for the kind words buddy :) much appreciated :hi5:

That shield looks so much better! That's exactly how SS should have done it.

Congrats on getting the light-up Superman PF HS as well! I'd like to get one because I wish SS had done that for their release--I'm just not sure I want to spend that much on it. I still like my squiggly-eyes.

Thanks bro :) yea, the newly painted Cap shield and the Superman light up eye portrait were no brainers for meas they are both joint PF of the year for me ;)

The decal look good in pictures but I am sure it looed worse in person.

The new painted design looks fantastic

Thanks so much Dave :hi5:

Yeah Andy the improvement from the old shield is really quite Stark! (eh eh d'you see what I did there bud, I'll fetch my coat and be off)

Man my kite shield will never leave the box now after seeing your pics. Sideshow royally stuffed up what could have been a 5 star statue. Taking shortcuts is never a good sign IMO. They also need to be more upfront with exactly how they are going to finish our statues. IF!, I had known the shield was going to be a decal I would have seriously reconsidered buying. I'm not saying the statue is not amazing (it is and is pretty much my favourite piece) but my expectation was that the shields would be hand painted as that is the quality I expect from SS.

Hey Andre, is there no one close by that can paint the shield for you? If it helps, the guy that painted mine has just done another shield for a guy in Australia so I'm sure he'd be happy to take on another job bro :) just let me know if it's something you'd like done ;)

Oh thanks brother, no I don't know anyone here unfortunately. Should I ever have the funds I'll be sure to PM my friend :hi5:

Lol like Tupac said...:hi5:

Fingers crossed, cannot wait :rock:rock:rock!!

Dude that's how SSC's shield should have come, just lame for the cop out. I'm glad you got a good one and I think everyone should get this done man, looks boss :duff

:lol thanks for the kind words bro :) always appreciate your support and good to know your loving the updates :)

Looks much better with the painted shield Andy. Good job!

Hey Nick, good to hear from you buddy...and glad you like it :)

Shield looks loads better, im looking forward on seeing your Punisher next!

Thanks buddy :) and Punisher is coming up this evening so not long to wait :)

Oh thanks brother, no I don't know anyone here unfortunately. Should I ever have the funds I'll be sure to PM my friend :hi5:

Anytime Andre :hi5: just let me know buddy and I'll hook you up ;)

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread - PICS OF THE PAINTED CAPTAIN AMERICA PF DECAL...

Hey Sean, thanks so much my friend :) I guess it's a habit I have (albeit an expensive habit) lol to want to improve each piece ;) I decided a while ago that I'd concentrate on all those pieces that I saw as keepers and attempt to go about adding more custom pieces in order to upgrade it if you like so that I'm left with a multitude of display options so that I'd never get bored with the same poses, etc :) I was going to update my thread with my Black Spider-Man custom piece but I really want to show you my new Punisher PF custom switch out parts which look really cool :)

It is a great habit to have Andy :) Really gives the piece something special. Can't wait to see what you got coming with your Punisher PF bro :hi5:

:lol thanks for the kind words bro :) always appreciate your support and good to know your loving the updates :)

Hey Nick, good to hear from you buddy...and glad you like it :)

Thanks buddy :) and Punisher is coming up this evening so not long to wait :)

Anytime Andre :hi5: just let me know buddy and I'll hook you up ;)
No problem man, definitely team Andy and dude its not just me that LOVES your updates. Saw a pic on FB that hinted at the upcoming treasures we will see soon :rock

No problem man, definitely team Andy and dude its not just me that LOVES your updates. Saw a pic on FB that hinted at the upcoming treasures we will see soon :rock

Hey bro, thanks so much :hi5: 2014 has been a crazy year and something tells me that 2015 is gonna be even crazier for us all in terms of buying new statues!!! :thud: on the downside, the 1/6 Delorean isn't out until 2016 :(

It is a great habit to have Andy :) Really gives the piece something special. Can't wait to see what you got coming with your Punisher PF bro :hi5:

Thanks Sean, Punisher update coming up shortly my friend :)

RobertoBagg10's Display Thread - 'NEW UPDATE' CUSTOMIZED SIDESHOW PUNISHER PF...

So here's an exciting project I finally completed last week after receiving all the custom pieces from the great man Spazzy :) After dabbling with some of Spazzy's custom weapons for the Punisher PF earlier this year, I decided to go full whack and order a few more one off custom weapons for Punisher cos let's face it, Punisher = Kick-Ass Weapons!!!

Originally, I had ordered the Oozie Machine Gun aswell as Spazzy kindly selling me his Exclusive Knife hand :)

0daca1f57ce77bec2947f1c1a86a00cc.jpg

Then there was the two AK47 rifles which look super cool :)

615a45be1614c2237e0453a63f6cc5c9.jpg

But I decided that wouldn't be enough and so went full out and had a grenade gun made for him aswell as a custom made switch out right hand with closed grip to enable him to hold a bag full of ammo and weapons which when combined together, gives this PF a killer look :rock

dc26b63614c5e904477737917fbe9a6c.jpg

f74aa6429cdb5f02669f1fd1f9bed0bb.jpg

Plus the bag is also versatile as it can be placed around Punishers shoulder to free up his right hand to enable him to carry another weapon or alternatively, the exclusive knife hand :)

52a79fba9061fce2adb882d2f710ae53.jpg

Oh, and not forgetting the new Sniper Rifle :horror :lol

3fe059716a90cd5b3214ca630b65f530.jpg

df01ea3bfc0dd34fc1f7a0c95aacfab7.jpg

So a massive thanks to Spazzys great work on making my Punisher live up to his reputation cos let's face it, this PF needs a serious arsenal of weapons and finally I think I've achieved that :)

48b091ffd0ea55b74ef41541189a8c3c.jpg

1f8a93960fe73d1a6d8f2f72b60cc438.jpg

5427e38e5b247822dde9c169abb706f0.jpg

P.S. I've also just recieved Spazzys ultra cool custom swords for the Deadpool PF which I haven't had a chance to put on my PF yet but looking forward to getting some pics up shortly cos those are some of the most desirable custom pieces I've seen for any statue as they take a 10/10 statue to the next level :)

P.P.S. I almost forgot to mention that there is also a WIP alternate custom head for the Punisher that will be released next week for pre order...here are a few pics :)

d5a0ad32df3b4d00eaabc6060e116cd6.jpg

1c78e90a111d8b2b60d8813e3441d47a.jpg

As ever guys, thanks so much for looking and hope you enjoyed the pics :) Christmas is coming shortly and I'll be updating my thread with some exclusive pics of my Hall of Armour display which has now been completed including the light features so I'm really excited to show you all :) it's been a long time waiting but hopefully it should get shipped to me next week and hopefully arriving to London from Miami before the year has ended ;)

Last edited:
Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread - 'NEW UPDATE' CUSTOMIZED SIDESHOW PUNISHER PF...

Wow, that looks ace Andy.

Love the bag of guns, I take it that never came with the piece originally ?

Back