Robertobagg10collection Thread 'NEW UPDATE' CUSTOM CHROMED IRON MAN SS COMIQUETTE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'NEW UPDATE' SIDESHOW IRON PATRIOT LIFESIZE BUST P

Hey Sean, thanks for your feedback buddy :) finally getting around to answering the last few posts now so I'm sorry its come so late bro :( You need to sort that display thread out man :) Sounds like you've got some killer pieces coming your way aswell as the ones you've already got and we need to see your pics :yess:

As for the IP, its all good buddy :) I don't feel too cut up about it. Fact of the matter is that no replacement would have looked better in my opinion as the paint apps were really flat and not what you expect on a $1K piece :huh I may be an Iron Man fan but there's no way I'm accepting something in that condition, and that's coming from someone who has all the IM busts so far...so you can imagine how poorly this piece was :(

Thanks Simon, yea...as I was saying in the above post, there's no way I'm gonna accept a $1K piece which was painted so poorly. As you know, I've had to smash the bust up to get my refund back which I did yesterday...wasn't a pretty sight! :(

hey Kris, great to hear from you buddy :) Sorry about the late reply...just so much going on at the moment...I mean, last week was crazy as I received about 4 statues and 3 lots of custom pieces for various PF's of mine (which i'll be posting shortly) ;) so I've got lots of updates still to come :)

Yea, really happy with Captain America buddy :) only the heat shield prevented it from being a 10/10 due to the cruddy heater shield...but I've now fixed that and had mine repainted :yess: just waiting for it to come in and i'll get some pics up shortly :)

P.S. Keen to hear more about this ULTRA secret project!!!! :horror

Hey ive got the Cap premium coming as well they freed up an exclusive for me so got lucky. Im glad you like it. i ended up keeping IP i dont know why but i really like the presence of this piece, yes the paint is not shiny but the paint was well applied, no bubbles and just the sheer size is incredible next to boba fett. so you destroyed yours???

RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'COMING SOON' CUSTOMISED SIDESHOW SPIDERMAN CO...

So Andy can you please tell us or give us a hint as to what your next custom, or reveal project may be keep us fans in the know

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

:lol @ fans!! :lol :clap

Well, you know me bro! I've got loads of custom pieces in the pipeline...some of which will be completed very soon! All I can say is that just last night I caught a glimpse of the completed 1/2 Scale Hall of Armour for my Iron Man LSF and all I can say is....:thud: Bro, you are gonna love it!!!! ITS HUGE AND ITS SICK!!! I'm looking to update the thread with the final pics maybe as a Christmas Special cos its that good!!! ;)

Then as you know I've got the custom Superman light-up Portrait for the Superman PF which I'm looking forward to :)

9f7ad3602730f1aa94470c4574e866b0.jpg

Yes I guess its overpriced but at the end of the day, my Supes is a keeper and so upgrading him in alternate display options would only benefit the statues longevity in my eyes as I already have the custom mixed media cape in my armoury too ;)

3b4aec4ced4c88bb9e855c82184aef57.jpg

d2b40254b434e9e7ef80118846fd57ca.jpg

Another update coming soon are my custom Spazzy pieces :) Over the past few months, I've had Spazzy sculpt a few new weapons for my Punisher PF which I think you'll like, including a one off new hand which is designed to hold a bag full of guns and ammo!!! :rock Looks sick! Then of course I've finally received Spazzy's custom ninja swords for my Deadpool PF which look totally awesome!!! Oh, and before I forget, there is also a new Punisher PF portrait in the works too :)

b60d9edf59d929ce16439c127016784e.jpg

What else...oh yea, another big custom piece which I've been really looking forward is my new Wolverine LSF custom portrait which was a project I started a few months ago with a fellow artist :) I should be receiving the completed head next week (unpainted) as i'll be sending mine off to Kevin (Dark_Spidey) for a class A paint job ;) The new custom portrait is based on the Sideshow version but with an alternate facial expression depicting the classic snarly Wolverine look :rock

There's so much more coming bro but i'll save them for another rainy day ;)

Hey ive got the Cap premium coming as well they freed up an exclusive for me so got lucky. Im glad you like it. i ended up keeping IP i dont know why but i really like the presence of this piece, yes the paint is not shiny but the paint was well applied, no bubbles and just the sheer size is incredible next to boba fett. so you destroyed yours???

Hey dude, really glad your happy with the IP buddy :) It definitely has presence no doubt abt that but the paint apps were lacking for me im afraid and for $999.99, it was just too high a price to pay :( Yea, mine is all destroyed now and refund is in process ;)

Last edited:
Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'COMING SOON' CUSTOMISED SIDESHOW SPIDERMAN CO...

:lol @ fans!! :lol :clap

Well, you know me bro! I've got loads of custom pieces in the pipeline...some of which will be completed very soon! All I can say is that just last night I caught a glimpse of the completed 1/2 Scale Hall of Armour for my Iron Man LSF and all I can say is....:thud: Bro, you are gonna love it!!!! ITS HUGE AND ITS SICK!!! I'm looking to update the thread with the final pics maybe as a Christmas Special cos its that good!!! ;)

Then as you know I've got the custom Superman light-up Portrait for the Superman PF which I'm looking forward to :)

9f7ad3602730f1aa94470c4574e866b0.jpg

Yes I guess its overpriced but at the end of the day, my Supes is a keeper and so upgrading him in alternate display options would only benefit the statues longevity in my eyes as I already have the custom mixed media cape in my armoury too ;)

3b4aec4ced4c88bb9e855c82184aef57.jpg

d2b40254b434e9e7ef80118846fd57ca.jpg

Another update coming soon are my custom Spazzy pieces :) Over the past few months, I've had Spazzy sculpt a few new weapons for my Punisher PF which I think you'll like, including a one off new hand which is designed to hold a bag full of guns and ammo!!! :rock Looks sick! Then of course I've finally received Spazzy's custom ninja swords for my Deadpool PF which look totally awesome!!! Oh, and before I forget, there is also a new Punisher PF portrait in the works too :)

b60d9edf59d929ce16439c127016784e.jpg

What else...oh yea, another big custom piece which I've been really looking forward is my new Wolverine LSF custom portrait which was a project I started a few months ago with a fellow artist :) I should be receiving the completed head next week (unpainted) as i'll be sending mine off to Kevin (Dark_Spidey) for a class A paint job ;) The new custom portrait is based on the Sideshow version but with an alternate facial expression depicting the classic snarly Wolverine look :rock

There's so much more coming bro but i'll save them for another rainy day ;)

Hey dude, really glad your happy with the IP buddy :) It definitely has presence no doubt abt that but the paint apps were lacking for me im afraid and for $999.99, it was just too high a price to pay :( Yea, mine is all destroyed now and refund is in process ;)
Damn Andy, didn't even realize your HoA was already done! Christmas? Awwww man that's sooooooooo long a wait man but i suppose it will make the reveal that much sweeter.

I saw that Superman custom and I sort of wanna try it on my extra regular head and see if incan get it done, should be too hard as long as i don't destroy the head lol might try it on my extra Apoc head too if it works :).

Dude I saw that Wolvie head and tripped! Looks off the ****ing hook man, like wow to the detail the sculpting everything. Can't wait to see it all painted by Kevin :) (hey speaking of which, do you know what the status of Trevor's Batman COH?)

Dude that new Punisher sculpt looks so badass, that's the dad they should've gone with off the bat. Too bad Marvel/Disney ruined the battle-damahed head and nixed the damn thing. Loving the duffle bag full of weapons idea, CNT wait to see the execution.

So when are we gonna get to see your new set of ginzus lol

Also, do you sell coke?

RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'COMING SOON' CUSTOMISED SIDESHOW SPIDERMAN CO...

Damn Andy, didn't even realize your HoA was already done! Christmas? Awwww man that's sooooooooo long a wait man but i suppose it will make the reveal that much sweeter.

I saw that Superman custom and I sort of wanna try it on my extra regular head and see if incan get it done, should be too hard as long as i don't destroy the head lol might try it on my extra Apoc head too if it works :).

Dude I saw that Wolvie head and tripped! Looks off the ****ing hook man, like wow to the detail the sculpting everything. Can't wait to see it all painted by Kevin :) (hey speaking of which, do you know what the status of Trevor's Batman COH?)

Dude that new Punisher sculpt looks so badass, that's the dad they should've gone with off the bat. Too bad Marvel/Disney ruined the battle-damahed head and nixed the damn thing. Loving the duffle bag full of weapons idea, CNT wait to see the execution.

So when are we gonna get to see your new set of ginzus lol

Also, do you sell coke?

Yea bro, your gonna love the HOA :rock trust me...this thing will blow your mind once all the lights are turned on! :) yea, the Wolvie head was my little design and Alvaro brought it to life with his sculpting skills :) should be getting it next week so I'll take some pics of the head on the statue before I send it off to Kevin :)

By the way, what's a ginzus? :dunno :lol and the only coke I sell is of the multipack kind dude! :lol :lol

245a9e0d1fdf23787d04e186aad8da9b.jpg

RobertoBagg10's Display Thread - A PIC OF THE PAINTED CAPTAIN AMERICA PF DECA...

A quick pic of what's to come soon...my repainted decal Kite shield of the new Captain America PF ;)

2f0b403ac5221d907c226abfde261d18.jpg

e9220e3f832244e0fa43ddd3fd0b20f5.jpg

I think the noticeable feature of this repaint is that the colours have been bled to the edges of the shield unlike the sideshow decal version (shown below) which had that annoying white border around the shield. Looks so much better without the white border IMO and was the first thing I mentioned to my artist before he even started the job...

0f94a2f696376acdf34f21eafe3a4014.jpg

Last edited:
Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread - A PIC OF THE PAINTED CAPTAIN AMERICA PF DECAL SH

Very great job my friend Andy ;)

RobertoBagg10's Display Thread - A PIC OF THE PAINTED CAPTAIN AMERICA PF DECA...

Okay guys, as promised...here are some quick pics of my painted Decal shield from the new Captain America PF :) now I can definately score this piece as a 10/10 and making it a joint PF of 2014 alongside the Superman PF :)

So here is how it used to look with the decal design...

7fca5e8accf45ea748d939e1052c639d.jpg

And now with the painted shield :)

d2c12e919e5c93f4f5f7d52adb2145e6.jpg

b0a6fbba40afe380ba45b5ff8df2b894.jpg

2ec049028714f1e2bbcd517e675f544d.jpg

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread - A PIC OF THE PAINTED CAPTAIN AMERICA PF DECAL SH

My gudness this is awesome Andy! The repaint is flawless and very well done. Bad ass!

Wow Andy, you have a lot always going on in this thread. :lol

Cap's shield looks really nice. Congrats. I also like the Supes head sculpt. :clap

Omg so many customs. I love the shield.

Looks great andy. Much better than the stock one they did.

the repaint looks so nice Andy :clap

Congrats :wink1:

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'COMING SOON' CUSTOMISED SIDESHOW SPIDERMAN CO...

Yea bro, your gonna love the HOA :rock trust me...this thing will blow your mind once all the lights are turned on! :) yea, the Wolvie head was my little design and Alvaro brought it to life with his sculpting skills :) should be getting it next week so I'll take some pics of the head on the statue before I send it off to Kevin :)

By the way, what's a ginzus? :dunno :lol and the only coke I sell is of the multipack kind dude! :lol :lol

245a9e0d1fdf23787d04e186aad8da9b.jpg

Hahaha Ginsu was a reference to the knives lol (cause they're supposed to be super sharp).

Yeah I saw one that his wife had painted on FB and it looked amazing. Can't wait to see Kevin just kill the paint job!!

Lol the coke question was cause of your balling status lol

Dude I'm so ****ing amped for the HoV!

Loving the new paint up on the shield. Saw it on FB too and it looks way better than what was originally delivered. Congrats man

Sideshow should have painted this in the first place. Nicely done.

That looks so much better Andy! That's the way it should have come in the first place. :hi5: I like how you take each piece you get and customize or upgrade the overall look. I too believe that the more display options the better, like you said, goes well into securing a long term footing in your collection :clap

Awesome shield Andy. Looks fantastic :hi5:

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread - A PIC OF THE PAINTED CAPTAIN AMERICA PF DECA...

Okay guys, as promised...here are some quick pics of my painted Decal shield from the new Captain America PF :) now I can definately score this piece as a 10/10 and making it a joint PF of 2014 alongside the Superman PF :)

So here is how it used to look with the decal design...

7fca5e8accf45ea748d939e1052c639d.jpg

And now with the painted shield :)

d2c12e919e5c93f4f5f7d52adb2145e6.jpg

b0a6fbba40afe380ba45b5ff8df2b894.jpg

2ec049028714f1e2bbcd517e675f544d.jpg

Congrats Andy it looks so much better now, especially since the battle damage looks so much more realistic than the stock one. :clap

BTW are those bullet holes in some parts of the shield?

Back