Robertobagg10collection Thread 'NEW UPDATE' CUSTOM CHROMED IRON MAN SS COMIQUETTE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *NEW UPDATE - LAST PIECE OF 2013 - WAR MACHINE LSF

Wow! 1/2 scale is so nice! That is a center piece for sure. Your collection is amazing! That iron man is massive. Congrats on such a nice statue. For me the G1 optimus and megaton rules over all. I only wish one day that SS will make a G1 optimus or megaton. That is what I'm missing in my 80s statues now. Do you have a collection thread?

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *NEW UPDATE - LAST PIECE OF 2013 - WAR MACHINE LSF

Congrats on War Machine, looks f'n sweet! :rock

war machine looks awesome, hope you wont have any problems with this company

Looks really great that WM! I'm really excited to see it when it's finished. Massive collection!

Thats the twist! The facesculpt and removable helmet were part of the Exclusive which sold out abt a year ago and therefore the mold of Rhodey was thus scrapped and destroyed. However, as a goodwill gesture and cos its Christmas, the Rhodey facesculpt has been restored one last time and i will now get the best of both worlds! :yess: Couldnt be happier :)

Ha! Ain't that the truth Chris :exactly: James is emailing me to say that he cant keep up with all the glass cases i have on order :rotfl he's even told me to not place any more orders until the new year :rotfl Without these cases, my LSF's wont have a home to stay in this Christmas :(

Thanks again pal and if i dont hear from you have a great Christmas and wonderful New Year my friend :clap:hi5:

same to you andy have a really good time with your family (and toys:lol)
poor james mind you at least your keeping him busy.
look forward to seeing some more stuff from you in the new year my friend.:mexwave

First commissioned project I need to hear about this :) pm is fine
You have bought some awesome stuff this year
I'm playing with the idea of getting rid of some avengers statues to concentrate on x-men

That's right Ant :exactly: I was approached by a very talented artist/sculptor on Facebook who'd seen my Iron Man collection and within minutes of getting to know each other we'd agreed on a new iron Man project which will based on an armour which we haven't seen yet and will include a really nice feature as the Exclusive version....obviously, like with any commission, it will take quite a while before anything comes to fruition but at the same time it's something very exciting for me to be involved with personally and I'm really looking forward to enhancing my collection further in 2014. Also, as a massive thanks to all those fellow freaks and honourable gentlemen who have supported me and left amazing feedback on my thread, I want to involve you guys in this project and if it's something you maybe interested in then I want you to have the opportunity to add it to your collection...all I can say is that it's gonna be something special so watch this space :1-1:

This is getting crazy, but crazy in a good way ;)
War Machine looks kick-@ss!

Any word on Optimus Prime yet?

That's right Ant :exactly: I was approached by a very talented artist/sculptor on Facebook who'd seen my Iron Man collection and within minutes of getting to know each other we'd agreed on a new iron Man project which will based on an armour which we haven't seen yet and will include a really nice feature as the Exclusive version....obviously, like with any commission, it will take quite a while before anything comes to fruition but at the same time it's something very exciting for me to be involved with personally and I'm really looking forward to enhancing my collection further in 2014. Also, as a massive thanks to all those fellow freaks and honourable gentlemen who have supported me and left amazing feedback on my thread, I want to involve you guys in this project and if it's something you maybe interested in then I want you to have the opportunity to add it to your collection...all I can say is that it's gonna be something special so watch this space :1-1:

That does sound very interesting there's so many armours to choose from thanks to iron man 3. Will be interesting to see this develop

That does sound very interesting there's so many armours to choose from thanks to iron man 3. Will be interesting to see this develop

I'll give you a clue Ant as I can't really say too much at the moment but it's not any armours from Iron Man 3 :wink1: :panic:

Wow that really narrows it down my guess is going to be mk iv or vi as they don't seem to get any lsf love :)

Wow that really narrows it down my guess is going to be mk iv or vi as they don't seem to get any lsf love :)

:lol you actually missing another one :exactly: so it could be of a possible 3? We can safely rule out Iron Monger! :lol

:eek

Like literally, :eek

Insanely awesome stuff, dude!

Lol! Great reaction Furg :clap many thanks dude :)

Holy hell, that piece´s gonna be massive, Roberto.
Looks stunning, Buddy.
:hi5:

Hey Timo, yea, he stands pretty much just above the 40inches mark although it won't be as big as the Optimus Prime :lol thanks pal

anotjer bow-down for Roberto:bow
amazing!!

:lol you actually missing another one :exactly: so it could be of a possible 3? We can safely rule out Iron Monger! :lol

Now it v I ruled out due to possible sideshow and mk 2 as art department make it maybe I'm wrong

Now it v I ruled out due to possible sideshow and mk 2 as art department make it maybe I'm wrong

Lol! Well, you'll just have to wait my friend :wink1: not long now until 2014 and a great year ahead for us collectors :yess:

Unreal dude, that's all I can say lol

Thanks so much Rob :clap

:thud:
Look at all the details on WM :hi5:

I have no idea what you're doing for a living... but can I start as a trainee next year???
Or maybe as a Tourist guide in your house museum??? :pray:

:rotfl this post cracked me up! Ha! Nice one Marc :clap

OH GODDAMN! That is Freaking BADA$$! Andy

Thanks Al...almost as good as Hoola girl? :dunno

Do you have a money tree??! lol! What an awesome ever growing collection!

Thanks Ben...I wish! Lol! Just managed to sell a number of pieces in my collection which helped in funding my new additions...really turning things round in my collection and my focus on half scales is really coming to fruition

Very crazy job my friend :clap

Thanks my friend Darth :clap

Progress so far guys...

qevy6uzu.jpg

here is a pic of the base

agatene5.jpg

and this shot looks epic alongside the Sideshow MKIII LSF :rock

qepyvy8a.jpg

Simply WOW!!!:thud::thud: that WarMachine is just unreal! Rob, your display thread is one that I could never get tired of seeing. Without doubt one of the most impressive collections on the forum. You have my respect sir :bow

Looks great. You're building an army of lsf statues.

Thanks BR :hi5: That's certainly the plan...

Damn, even the unprinted version look so bad *** already

thanks bro, should have some completed pics up this afternoon so if you like the unpainted version wait till you see it completed :horror

War Machine is such an awesome suit design, and it looks like these guys are nailing all of the details! Looks great. Can't wait to see the finished product.

I have to ask what these pieces are made of? Polystone? Fibreglass?

Thanks Kris, War Machine is an awesome piece of armour! The details that go into this piece is truly amazing. I was shocked at the level of detail that they went to with my Mark 1 LSF but this looks to be on par with that one! I believe its made from fibreglass my friend :)

I was wondering when this was going to pop up in your collection! Absolutely beautiful. Super geeked to see it painted up :hi5:

Ha! Thanks James :hi5: Great comments my friend and should have those completed pics up this afternoon buddy :yess:

WTF Andy. How are you getting all this stuff. Keep it up though ;)

War Machine looks incredible. Who needs SS? Not you, that's for sure :lol

Thanks Steve, well I've sold quite a number of stuff already from my collection to help fund such additions and to be honest, it feels really good to finally have a focus on how I want my collection/displays to look as opposed to earlier where I was buying collectibles that really didn't fit into my collection...eg) Planet Hulk PF - on another day I would have purchased this one on day one but instead had to pass with gritted teeth due to being sensible about things from now on. Same principle with the Apocalypse and Deadpool PF's. I also have to make way for Sideshows new 1/4 license for Iron Man 3 as this line is looking to have much potential :yess:

Back