Robertobagg10collection Thread 'NEW UPDATE' CUSTOM CHROMED IRON MAN SS COMIQUETTE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *NEW UPDATE - LAST PIECE OF 2013 - WAR MACHINE LSF

qepyvy8a.jpg
:thud:
Look at all the details on WM :hi5:

I have no idea what you're doing for a living... but can I start as a trainee next year???
Or maybe as a Tourist guide in your house museum??? :pray:

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *NEW UPDATE - LAST PIECE OF 2013 - WAR MACHINE LSF

Do you have a money tree??! lol! What an awesome ever growing collection!

Looks great. You're building an army of lsf statues.

Damn, even the unprinted version look so bad *** already

War Machine is such an awesome suit design, and it looks like these guys are nailing all of the details! Looks great. Can't wait to see the finished product.

I have to ask what these pieces are made of? Polystone? Fibreglass?

I was wondering when this was going to pop up in your collection! Absolutely beautiful. Super geeked to see it painted up :hi5:

WTF Andy. How are you getting all this stuff. Keep it up though ;)

War Machine looks incredible. Who needs SS? Not you, that's for sure :lol

I'm speechless, man. WM is among my all-time comic-movie favorites. Congrats, can't wait to see the piece completely done!

BTW, thank you for supporting Filipino Sculptors, my friend. Knowing that you're happy with the craftsmanship of my fellow countrymen on your 1:2 Mark I and that huge Optimus Prime means a lot to me :)

I hate you I hate you I hate you I hate you I hate you I hate you I hate you I hate you I hate you I hate you I hate you I hate you I hate you I hate you I hate you I hate you I hate you I hate you I hate you I hate you I hate you I hate you I hate you I hate you I hate you I hate you I hate you I hate you I hate you I hate you

ups. sorry, eerrrr, i want to say..... mmmm.

I want it I want it i want it I want it I want it i want it I want it I want it i want it I want it I want it i want it I want it I want it i want it I want it I want it i want it I want it I want it i want it I want it I want it i want it I want it I want it i want it I want it I want it i want it I want it I want it i want it

:p

RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *NEW UPDATE - LAST PIECE OF 2013 - WAR MACHINE...

Amazing comments guys :clap thank you so much. Just about to watch the Hobbit 2 movie so will reply to everyone's posts as soon as I get back :) until then here are some more pics for you to enjoy :)

e3y9ehu6.jpg

ana4egy3.jpg

una2yger.jpg

he2avuzu.jpg

I was expecting this for a couple of months now, haha!, good job Andy, you seriously will need a lot of space.!

Wow, that war machine looks so bad a**, man you got some killer skils, thanks for sharing!

NICE!!! :rock

Looks awesome next to the 1:2 Mark III. Tag team, FTW. Looks amazing. The base is crazy awesome looking. :rock

That's insane!

Sideshow is gonna steal your idea.

Back