Robertobagg10collection Thread 'NEW UPDATE' CUSTOM CHROMED IRON MAN SS COMIQUETTE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *PICS IN!! LION-O THUNDERCATS LIFESIZE BUST - ES 5

Dude..that Lion-O is bad-***!! I think i saw a similar one on Ebay a couple of months ago. I love Thundercats.

I Got the PCS Lion-O. And Mumm-Ra is finally coming this week.

Congrats again with this beautiful purchase!

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *PICS IN!! LION-O THUNDERCATS LIFESIZE BUST - ES 5

Cool bust! Very nice.
I recognize the intro but can't really remember watching the show…
Nonetheless, the bust looks grrrrrrreat ;)

thunder thunder thunder thundercats hooooooooooooooo lol epic post

Just a quick update....

I have spent literally 1 hour and 30 minutes (no word of a lie!) unpacking my custom Iron Man MKI LSF :horror amazing packaging and all has arrived safe and sound. It made it through customs without a peep and that shocked me even more!

All I have to say is that this piece is without doubt the statue of the year for me! It is one of the most incredible statues I have ever laid eyes on! So much detail, light up arc reactor, huge in size, incredible base, removable helmet to reveal Tony Stark...just amazing!! There are not many times where a piece can affect me in a way where I am left speechless but this indeed is one of them! :thud::thud:

I also got edition 5 of 40 made worldwide so I'm happy with that too :rock

Will post pics in a few days

Can't wait to see your iron man!!

:rock

Whew! Glad this made it to you safe and sound! Can't wait to see pics of it next to your other LSF's!

nice Lino-o bust Andy :clap......great to hear the Mark I is all ok and any worries we had were not needed.
Bats comes tomorrow :clap the packaging sounds just wonderful :clap i hope bats makes it in the same good health as yours.
very very happy your satisfied with the Mark I Andy :duff

Boy that is one slick bust. Would be sweet to have a Mumm-Ra too.

I have spent literally 1 hour and 30 minutes (no word of a lie!) unpacking my custom Iron Man MKI LSF :horror amazing packaging and all has arrived safe and sound. It made it through customs without a peep and that shocked me even more!
Mark I is arrived!!!! :panic: :panic: :panic:

We want more!!!! :gah:

Andy, i can't wait for you to show the MKI, but you know which one i am waiting and will surely surprise many people!
most of your stuff is arriving without problem so i am happy for you.
no need for a Christmas present right? :)

Can't wait to see your iron man!!

Thanks Electro! trust me, is just damn awesome! :thud:

Whew! Glad this made it to you safe and sound! Can't wait to see pics of it next to your other LSF's!

Thanks Kris! that was the only part worrying me. Whether it would arrive in one piece and then passing customs. The packaging was outstanding and customs were unusually very straightforward and not a hint of a delay:

nice Lino-o bust Andy ......great to hear the Mark I is all ok and any worries we had were not needed.
Bats comes tomorrow the packaging sounds just wonderful i hope bats makes it in the same good health as yours.
very very happy your satisfied with the Mark I Andy

Thanks Dave. I think you Bats will arrive in perfect condition my friend :exactly: however, be warned that you will be spending a long time searching for your statue through a sea of styrofoam pieces and then once you find it you will be unravelling layers upon layers of bubble wrap :horror:lol

Mark I is arrived!!!!

We want more!!!!

Thanks Marc...oh boy! You know I love Iron Man...well this piece just left me speechless :thud: I am blown away! Without doubt one of the best pieces in my collection, up there with my MKII and MKIII LSF's

Andy, i can't wait for you to show the MKI, but you know which one i am waiting and will surely surprise many people!
most of your stuff is arriving without problem so i am happy for you.
no need for a Christmas present right?

Thanks so much Wei, hope your feeling much better brother after the recent situation :1-1: good to see you back brother.

I know of which surprise you are referring to and I hope to get it before Christmas! It will be started on Monday and hopefully completed within a week so it's touch and go. This MKI took less than a week to arrive via the Philliphines which is remarkable considering what that country has been through the past few weeks.

As far as I can remember, I have 2 more customs arriving before Christmas (not including the one you mentioned) one is another LSF based on the G1 Transformers Animated Series - which I'm a massive fan of and can't wait! :panic: the other is another custom Iron Man 1:1 bust which Averone helped me with so I'm looking forward to that one too and will of course update everyone as and when.

As for Christmas presents, well I think for us guys, Christmas is like most of the days throughout the year right :exactly: we are lucky...my wife usually says..'another box has arrived for you...it's like it's your birthday or Christmas every day!'...ha! it's true. Nothing beats that feeling of receiving a fresh new box and that familiar smell of a freshly painted statue or bust inside ha! ha!

My Christmas present this year will be having my MKVII LSF half paid for by my amazing and understanding wife. She realises how passionate I have become abt my collectibles over the past years. For as long as I can remember, I have always been collecting. Whether it was stickers and sticker albums throughout my early school days, or as a teenager I collected 90's Adidas torsion trainers/sneakers for which i still have over 40 pairs all brand new:horror it's just in my blood!

But despite my journey into collecting statues, busts and figures being a short time, I can honestly say that the experience has been fantastic. What makes it even better is sharing my experiences and collection with you all on the forums and of course seeing all your incredible updates too. It's thanks to you guys who continue to inspire me with all your amazing updates and great displays and continuously recieve such support and great comments that makes this hobby even more rewarding for me so I thank you all for that :bow:

Okay, so here is another addition to my collection. It's the custom Lion-O Life Size bust from the Thundercats:yess: I really cannot put into words how cool this bust is...its flaming HUGE!!

It's a bust with many features! It includes a light up base which signals the Thundercat logo to light up just like in the cartoon aswell as the light up eyes :love better still is that when you turn on the light up features it has an inbuilt sound system which plays the theme tune to the cartoon through the back of the base through the speaker inside. Its just so cool!!!

It also comes with an edition size on the back of the base which i'll take a pic of later but mine is number 5/15 made worldwide so its a nice low edition.

Thanks again for all your amazing comments, it really means a lot :bow:

Enjoy the pics...

evezasan.jpg

5a9uju3e.jpg

Holy **** Rob!!!:horror:thud: Once again you've pulled another great piece out of obscurity and I'm so grateful you've shared it with us! I loved Thundercats so of totally get this bust! Truly amazing dude:clap

Thanks so much Wei, hope your feeling much better brother after the recent situation good to see you back brother.

I know of which surprise you are referring to and I hope to get it before Christmas! It will be started on Monday and hopefully completed within a week so it's touch and go. This MKI took less than a week to arrive via the Philliphines which is remarkable considering what that country has

My Christmas present this year will be having my MKVII LSF half paid for by my amazing and understanding wife. She realises how passionate I have become abt my collectibles over the past years. For as long as I can remember, I have always been collecting. Whether it was stickers and sticker albums throughout my early school days, or as a teenager I collected 90's Adidas torsion trainers/sneakers for which i still have over 40 pairs all brand new. it's just in my blood!

But despite my journey into collecting statues, busts and figures being a short time, I can honestly say that the experience has been fantastic. What makes it even better is sharing my experiences and collection with you all on the forums and of course seeing all your incredible updates too. It's thanks to you guys who continue to inspire me with all your amazing updates and great displays and continuously recieve such support and great comments that makes this hobby even more rewarding for me so I thank you all for that

:goodpost: I feel exactly the same way Rob. I get inspiration from everyone's collections on here so it gives me something to aim for. I can only dream to have a third of the stuff that I've seen in your collection but I'm so grateful that you have shared it with us :clap

Cool! Thunder!......Thunder!.......Thunder!........Thundercats! HOOOO!

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjaTkPYzK00[/ame]

As for Christmas presents, well I think for us guys, Christmas is like most of the days throughout the year right :exactly: we are lucky...my wife usually says..'another box has arrived for you...it's like it's your birthday or Christmas every day!'...ha! it's true. Nothing beats that feeling of receiving a fresh new box and that familiar smell of a freshly painted statue or bust inside ha! ha!

My Christmas present this year will be having my MKVII LSF half paid for by my amazing and understanding wife. She realises how passionate I have become abt my collectibles over the past years. For as long as I can remember, I have always been collecting. Whether it was stickers and sticker albums throughout my early school days, or as a teenager I collected 90's Adidas torsion trainers/sneakers for which i still have over 40 pairs all brand new:horror it's just in my blood!

But despite my journey into collecting statues, busts and figures being a short time, I can honestly say that the experience has been fantastic. What makes it even better is sharing my experiences and collection with you all on the forums and of course seeing all your incredible updates too. It's thanks to you guys who continue to inspire me with all your amazing updates and great displays and continuously recieve such support and great comments that makes this hobby even more rewarding for me so I thank you all for that :bow:

:goodpost:

What would we all do without great wives?!?!? Mine is also so understanding about my obsessions. She knows that I only dip into extra cash, and I would never take away from our main financial funds, so she pretty much laughs it off.

I know what you mean about Christmas. I think I must be very difficult to buy for because I pretty much buy something when I want it (I know I hate buying for people like me, :lol).

Man, I think I can remember all of my life's obsessions. I think it went a little something like this:

1. He-Man toys
2. G.I. JOE toys
3. Ninja Turtles
4. Comics
5. NHL hockey cards
6. Dungeons & Dragons (rule books and minis)
7. Back to comics
8. Statues

Holy ....! What a great acquisition is that!!! Just an amazing piece and I bet it looks so much awesome in hand, big congrats buddy By the way I am 38 years old so I am enough old to remember ThunderCats[/QUOTE]

Finally, someone who is older than me! :wink1: thanks so much my friend for the great comments

That is excellent man!! Is this a one of as well?

Thanks Eam...it's one of 15 made worldwide my friend and mine is number 5

WOW!!!
So many great memories when looking at this!!! :

Thanks Marc :clap

Wow Im impressed....that bust is a beauty, thanks for sharing.
Thundercats.....Ooooohhhhhh¡

Thanks so much my friend....Thundercats Ooooooooohhh :rotfl

That's a really sweet Lion-O, dude.

Thundercats, for whatever reason, were not super popular around here growing up. The toys were around, but I don't recall ever watching the cartoon. At any rate, that doesn't stop me from appreciating a fine piece. Congrats!

For us in the UK it was one of the biggest animated series along with He-Man, M.A.S.K, Bravestarr, Dungeons And Dragons and the Mysterious Cities of Gold...

Thanks for the great comments Kris :clap

wow Panthro too! looking forward to seeing that.

A Mumm-ra bust would also rule :lecture

Bmutha, i think it was pretty popular here in the UK but i'm a little younger so i think it was the second run that i watched in the early 90's.

I was too small to really notice the overall popularity though.

Thanks Frank, will post some pics up of Panthro tomorrow my friend :yess:

The Predator looks awesome! Who's doing that piece for you? I didn't see it mentioned or maybe I was just too busy looking at the Hoola girl lol.

Thanks Rdeezy :clap

Good Heavens that's a thing of ENVY! Congrats, buddy!

Hey Mike, thanks for such kind words my friend

Very AWESOME acquisition my friend !

Thanks as usual for your feedback Darth

As promised for those who had asked via PM, here is a pic of the Lion-O base...number 5 of 15 :)

ezugagyv.jpg

More pics of the Panthro 1:1 Bust tomorrow ;)

When I open this thread I want to throw my collection out because it's garbage comparatively :lol :pfft: :nana:

One of the best sculpt I EVER seen ! Congratulations my friends. He looks awesome :)

Back