Robertobagg10collection Thread 'NEW UPDATE' CUSTOM CHROMED IRON MAN SS COMIQUETTE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread !!AT LAST!! MY CUSTOM 1/2 SCALE HALL OF ARMOUR DIS

Man, I can't imagine how large a space this would require, but man! Congrats! Epic display!

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread !!AT LAST!! MY CUSTOM 1/2 SCALE HALL OF ARMOUR DIS

21056fa0930015a43118d54ac3d10646.jpg

:lol :lol :lol

that my friend is how you display your collection....stunning,absolutly stunning:clap:clap:clap:clap

Hey Chris, thanks so much buddy :) appreciate the kind words :hi5:

That's a thing of beauty. Well done.

Thanks brother :)

Holy sh..!!! Beautiful, jaw dropping display Andy. Major congrats. Your collection knows no bounds. :lol

Thanks Mikey :hi5:

This is just SIMPLY the most amazing display for Iron Man!!!
You can fit Mark I, III or VII in it!!!! WOW!!! (we need more pictures...) :hi5:

Just one quick note:
On your last pic, you removed every accessories except the shoulder booster? :pfft:

:lol Hey Marc, thanks for the great comments my man! :hi5: If most of my statues weren't in there boxes i could show you more pics of each of my 1/2 scale armours inside the hall of armour :( one day brother ;)

Yea, i noticed that :lol i guess i got lazy and forgot to remove the shoulder part...;)

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'COMING SOON' CUSTOM 1/2 SCALE HALL OF ARMOUR ...

Hey all :) so after what seemed like an eternity (just over 10 months to be exact) my 1/2 Scale Hall of Armour display is complete :thud: yes that's right! All the pieces have arrived via Miami to London, all the lights are now finally working (after 3 trips worth of light failures) :lol I can now get to enjoy my new display and one which i've always wanted for my half scale Iron Man statues :)

So this was a custom design which was a jointly designed between myself and my good friend Andres, who is a master in his own right at creating some impeccable displays for statues inparticular, and he really went to town on this display for which i'm so grateful for. Yes it was a long winded project but now that everything is inhand and looks perfect, the wait was certainly worth it. The Hall of Armour cube was basically designed to fit any of my 1/2 scale Iron Man armours but ideally i wanted one for my MKIII LSF (which happens to be one of my favourite statues in my collection)...however, that piece is well hidden away amongst a mountain of shipping boxes and would take me literally a week just to get to that particular box! :lol So for now, i have my Iron Man MKVII LSF placed inside which is just as cool, especially as i was building myself up for the Avengers 2 AOU movie by recently watching the first Avengers movie beforehand. If the sheer size of the display isnt enough to wow you then the lighting effects of this display will just knock you for six! It certainly did with me and at times it really is like living at Stark Industries :rock

The light features for me is what takes this display to the next level...you have the same light up effects in the background as was seen in the movie aswell as 4 Halogen spot lights on the top base to give you different lighting options to suit your mood, and when i say they are mega bright, boy! :cool: another really neat design idea was to have the side laterals built in to give it that complete look. Initially we thought that it would come as just the background plus the top and bottom bases, however, for extra stability and support we thought the laterals would certainly help upgrade the display - plus the laterals are completely removable so you can have the display with either one or both laterals depending on whichever way you choose to display it :)

So there you have it...again apologies for the long, long, long delay....as you can imagine, it wasnt an easy process, especially when having to ship such a large display all the way to London from Miami plus we had so much bad luck with the lighting that it delayed the completion of the project by a firther 2 months i'd say...so i hope these final pics were worth the wait....i know it certainly was for me :)

Thanks so much for looking guys :wave

7b87dc9d2c47a1cb5e5b64f4ca36c43d.jpg

5752edf67bd7f4fee7cb44f927d99319.jpg

00e8fb02e205520856696c635851ff9b.jpg

983ebf4a5d786a8c6472037bc72c97b2.jpg

b9b9849f6658efd1a391ba72b12791b6.jpg

3099c0e67973a14440f0c30cd4eb2494.jpg

c680a057f3c5105d6bc22d0ccac72505.jpg

e960338f7cf3cd5a300c19eae75b6399.jpg

Awesome Roberto ! I want him so badly, but all my credit request failed...

Congrats. :clap

That sir is impressive! I'm glad you ended up with a decent 1/2 scale mark Vii. The display is immaculate!

Hey Satosh, thanks for the kind words buddy :)

Zhkhas Display Andy ..... Zhkhas means awesome out of the world.......... Loving it.

:lol Zhkhas post Dhaval :hi5: thanks brother :)

Looks really awesome Andy , well worth the time and effort.

Thanks Matt :)

Damn! Sweet! Looks like it came right from the movies. Have no idea how you do it. But surely the best collection I've seen. Congrats and enjoy all of it in good health. Keep those pics coming! Can't wait to see much more and all your future statues.

Always a pleasure to receive such awesome feedback bro so thanks again for the support :hi5:

Wow!!!!!!!
fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Glad you like it :) thanks :hi5:

THAT. IS. INSANE. Congrats on a fantastic display!

Awesome update's Andy!!!! :clap

Thanks BR :clap

That is amazing!

For about 1 second I wondered why you didn't replicate the look of the side walls but then realized that the glass sides give you way more access to the figure.

Beautiful work..... :)

Hey Dave :) yea, this bad boy display is in half scale...imagine recreating the pic in your signature in half scale :lol thanks for the kind words my friend :)

Holy cow!! Great display for the LSF!! That's some one-off impressive work!

Thanks brother :hi5: really appreciate the great feedback my friend :)

nice one andy, that really took it to the next level..great stuff.

Glad you like it buddy :) thanks :hi5:

That is a truly amazing display case, wish I had one for my LSF!
Congratulations Andy, it was an awesome project and the end result is fantastic! :clap

Thanks so much for the kind words my friend :) Yea, it certainly was a long time waiting but most certainly was worth it!

Wow! That looks incredible! Huge congrats!!

Thanks for stopping by my friend and thanks for your feedback :) most appreciated

Really stunning, Andy :clap
That's the best Iron Man case ever!! :rock

Thanks Felipe :) glad you like it brother :hi5:

Andy, dude... That's awesome. I don't often use emoticons, but this time it's totally necessary: :panic:

:lol well i certainly appreciate the use of emoticons Kev :) Thanks buddy :hi5:

wow perfect!

Thanks so much my friend :)

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'COMING SOON' CUSTOM 1/2 SCALE HALL OF ARMOUR ...

Hey all :) so after what seemed like an eternity (just over 10 months to be exact) my 1/2 Scale Hall of Armour display is complete :thud: yes that's right! All the pieces have arrived via Miami to London, all the lights are now finally working (after 3 trips worth of light failures) :lol I can now get to enjoy my new display and one which i've always wanted for my half scale Iron Man statues :)

So this was a custom design which was a jointly designed between myself and my good friend Andres, who is a master in his own right at creating some impeccable displays for statues inparticular, and he really went to town on this display for which i'm so grateful for. Yes it was a long winded project but now that everything is inhand and looks perfect, the wait was certainly worth it. The Hall of Armour cube was basically designed to fit any of my 1/2 scale Iron Man armours but ideally i wanted one for my MKIII LSF (which happens to be one of my favourite statues in my collection)...however, that piece is well hidden away amongst a mountain of shipping boxes and would take me literally a week just to get to that particular box! :lol So for now, i have my Iron Man MKVII LSF placed inside which is just as cool, especially as i was building myself up for the Avengers 2 AOU movie by recently watching the first Avengers movie beforehand. If the sheer size of the display isnt enough to wow you then the lighting effects of this display will just knock you for six! It certainly did with me and at times it really is like living at Stark Industries :rock

The light features for me is what takes this display to the next level...you have the same light up effects in the background as was seen in the movie aswell as 4 Halogen spot lights on the top base to give you different lighting options to suit your mood, and when i say they are mega bright, boy! :cool: another really neat design idea was to have the side laterals built in to give it that complete look. Initially we thought that it would come as just the background plus the top and bottom bases, however, for extra stability and support we thought the laterals would certainly help upgrade the display - plus the laterals are completely removable so you can have the display with either one or both laterals depending on whichever way you choose to display it :)

So there you have it...again apologies for the long, long, long delay....as you can imagine, it wasnt an easy process, especially when having to ship such a large display all the way to London from Miami plus we had so much bad luck with the lighting that it delayed the completion of the project by a firther 2 months i'd say...so i hope these final pics were worth the wait....i know it certainly was for me :)

5752edf67bd7f4fee7cb44f927d99319.jpg

b9b9849f6658efd1a391ba72b12791b6.jpg

Looks great Andy, now you just need to get a few more made to go with your other 1/2 scale Iron Man LSFs. ;)

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'COMING SOON' SS CAPTAIN AMERICA PF CUSTOM PROJECT

Cant wait to see the custom pieces for cap! [emoji1]

Amazing! Saw it on instagram [emoji1]

Thanks Chris :hi5:

A m a z i n g 👍👍👍👍👍

Thanks for the great feedback bro :)

That is just insanely cool! Really, now I'm gonna have to have the "why can't I have one like that" conversation with the wife. Well done, Andy!

:lol good luck with that convo Jeremy :lol
Thanks for the kind words my friend :) much appreciated

Amazing display my friend. Another cool ironman prop.

Thanks Yoga :clap

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'COMING SOON' SS CAPTAIN AMERICA PF CUSTOM PROJECT

Man, I can't imagine how large a space this would require, but man! Congrats! Epic display!

Thanks Michael :) Yea, it's a pretty huge display but boy does it look cool ;)

Awesome Roberto ! I want him so badly, but all my credit request failed...

Congrats. :clap

:lol thanks bro...time to put in another request! :yess:

THAT. IS. INSANE. Congrats on a fantastic display!

Awesome update's Andy!!!! :clap

Thanks so much for the kind words guys :hi5:

Holy Frikkin' AMAZEBALLS!!! :thud: :thud: Andy are you kidding me! That looks even better than I imagined it would ever look :drool:

Yea... That is a Masterpiece!!

Beautiful, just given me an idea for my 1:2 T800.

A version of that big enough to hold my 1:2 endo would be HUGE. The base is way bigger.

Looks great Andy, now you just need to get a few more made to go with your other 1/2 scale Iron Man LSFs. ;)

:lol :lol i like your way of thinking Steve ;) i wish buddy...but it certainly did cross my mind :lol

Cant wait to see the custom pieces for cap! [emoji1]

Hey Chris, thanks buddy :) yea, well i think you've seen most of my custom mods for the recent Captain America PF on Instagram right? Well i'm now concentrating on the original Captain America PF which i think you recently purchased...WIP pics coming soon bro! :rock

Holy Frikkin' AMAZEBALLS!!! :thud: :thud: Andy are you kidding me! That looks even better than I imagined it would ever look :drool:

:lol glad it was worth the wait brother :yess: thanks so much for the kind words :)

Yea... That is a Masterpiece!!

Thanks my friend :hi5:

Amazing Iron Man display RB! :clap

RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'COMING SOON' SS CAPTAIN AMERICA PF CUSTOM PRO...

Beautiful, just given me an idea for my 1:2 T800.

Thanks for the kind words my friend :) and i certainly look forward to seeing what you have in store for your 1:2 Endo :rock

That looks like the real thing...like the actual movie! Excellent!

Are you gonna get the Prime1 Joker that's made by Adam Gu and Kato?

Hey Remy, great to hear from you bro and thanks for the kind words :) In regards to Prime 1 Studios, i have to say that i'm a huge fan of their collectibles. Infact, it was only last night that i finally opened and set up my Optimus Prime statue and can make an incredible statement in that its probably one of the best statues i have in my collection! :horror even better than my Prime 1 Megatron, which was undoubtedly the most detailed piece i'd ever seen to date. As for the Joker...i'm definately going to pass i'm afraid :( i've already had to make huge cut backs on various pre orders from Sideshow and XM Studios :( My aim for this year is to secure 2 pre orders for statues that i consider must haves and those are the He-Man and BattleCat Diorama by Pop Culture Shock and lastly the 1:3 Scale Avengers 2 Hulk Cinemaquette by ECC :rock

647b817ca08dd0f1a4543da36cd3f96b.jpg

bf3dbe22d502a78cdf7cadb642104ab2.jpg

67a9b5a648a8891fa5675cadaba2e8a7.jpg

Amazing Iron Man display RB! :clap

Thanks so much brother and for taking the time to visit my collection :) much appreciated :hi5:

Back