Roba's Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Excellent presentation of all your collectibles! Hoping to see a total display picture somewhere, but I'm sure it's on it's way.

Excellent presentation of all your collectibles! Hoping to see a total display picture somewhere, but I'm sure it's on it's way.

Thank you very much. For the overview of my collection, as said it my friend Le Velu, I can't post it for the moment. I have to change at first some I have to equip myself at first in furnitures Besta by Ikea to be able to expose all my collection. As soon as it will be made, it will be with pleasure that I shall post photos of overviews of all my collection. :D

Sweet Pic's, Very Sweet

Thanks Colossus. :D

Fantastic and diverse collection! Great pieces man! :rock

I absolutely love these Gibrat statues, it's the first time I've seen them. Were they only released in France or were they released worldwide?

They were released in France only. Cécile at 399 ex. and Jeanne was an Exclusive edition released at 685 ex. only available in the Canal BD bookshops. Jeanne became very difficult to find today.

Last edited:
Back