Rob Zombie Michael Myers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Master_Blaster

Super Freak
Reaction score
If there's anyone from Indiana and you're interested in a life size Michael Myers from Rob Zombies Halloween.....I've got one for sale. I will have pictures up on craigslist in the next couple of days. He's incredibly detailed and your wife or girlfriend will be sure to hate it. If you're from out of state shipping would be a ***** for both of us. I can't even imagine what that would cost. Anyway, just thought I'd post here on the off chance that someone would be in the market for such a thing.

Damn!!

That's at least 6-feet, 8-inches of a psychotic, mass-murderer standing in your house?! Right on! :hi5: :rock

I wouldn't be able to sleep in that room. :lol

20.jpg

Ok...other than the height, it's pretty spot on. My Michael is only 6'4" tall. Mannequins don't come in "serial killer" height form.

Centurion needs to remove his pic from the movie. At first glance you instantly think that must be the one for sale and then the real thing is only left to be a letdown when compared to it :lol

At first I thought you were being an *******, but then I thought nothing really compares to the real thing. The picture doesn't do this justice. I need some close ups and one of him in the coveralls. I'll try to do it today or tomorrow.

Back