RKBRAWL - Mini home theatre + Display

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rkbrawl

Freakalicious
Reaction score
So I had alot of statues and figures in the past and when I got divorced 9 years ago I got rid of alot of stuff. I've always wanted a single family with a home theater were I would also have movie collectibles ect.

This year around the holidays I decided not to wait anymore and do what I can with the space I have in an apartment of my multifamily. This is in a small living room 14x12

I Had already gotten the besta wall unit with Ideas from you guys when i moved to an apartment in the building with a spot for it.

2 Billy Bookcases put behind couch
P1020863_zpsb94c79b8.jpg

Pretty big knife I picked up in china town NYC :stick
P1020799_zps5c9078bc.jpg

LOTR
P1020798_zpsb708dd8f.jpg

Used to have these on the wall beside my 50plasma they wont fit anymore =P I put them here for now
P1020800_zpse84583e2.jpg

Really like my incomplete 4 piece avengers setup. I have Bowen variant hulk coming soon!! I will wait on a thor I like that will fit with them hopefully by thor2 they will have something.
P1020864_zps73680b12.jpg

Last edited:
Besta Wall Unit
P1020821_zps3179a732.jpg

P1020819_zps6863b09e.jpg

P1020834_zps0353847f.jpg

P1020835_zpsf896bcd9.jpg

P1020815_zps23cd87f6.jpg

P1020803_zpsd55bb38a.jpg

Proabably getting rid of that thanos statue might wait for avengers2 or whatever thanos shows up in maybe

Leftover spawn figures I had these were all motc and i opened them all at once :horror
P1020806_zpsb8fd0e85.jpg

My chesire cat mascot, I'm probably getting rid of the stuff in the back not sure yet
P1020804_zps5970c2e6.jpg

Last edited:
Besta floor unit with couple of inreda mirror setups. I have an empty spot on the right to fill :horror
P1020841_zpse805d38b.jpg

Above that Besta floor unit the whole wall is my screen 100" :yess:

My current fav
P1020844_zpsc021bacb.jpg

Probably should take my xmas decoration down by now lol
P1020839_zps45748fe2.jpg

What a movie looks like in there :)
screen_zpsd3ed473f.jpg

Home theatre
New Optoma 1080p 3d projector
New Yamaha receiver
and my ever trusty definitive tech speakers had them for 18yrs and still going strong

On order I have
Bowen variant Hulk
Batman Ex
Poison Ivy EX
and really thinking about getting something alien and predator. The big chap alien maybe

here's is also a small kill bill setup in my office

P1020856_zps1c368037.jpg

So I got a few spots open right now and I might also do more lighting but haven't decided yet I don't want to do too much at once and then find a house right after and have to change things.

and I have some things I'm still getting rid of

P1020793_zpsf37fedaf.jpg

Last edited:
Nice collection! How far is that projector from the wall? Im thinking about getting one of those.

Nice collection! How far is that projector from the wall? Im thinking about getting one of those.

The room is actually 11 1/2 feet wide, the projector is right up against back wall on top of the billy bookcase so i can get biggest screen size possible. I did alot of research and ended up going with that one because it gives me the option for 3d gaming and movies its Optoma HD33 but there are other nice ones depending on what you want. You can do some research here https://www.avsforum.com/f/9/display-devices and this is really nice to figure out what screen size you can do with which projector in your space https://www.projectorcentral.com/projection-calculator-pro.cfm

I was going to make a screen myself and had all the materials but ended up that my wall looks good enough and if i move to a bigger place I will go bigger :lol

Awesome collection and set up!!! Next time you come to NYC, I'll show you where to get a BIGGER knife =D

I live close to Boston and I drive to NYC and been there alot. I'm into EDM and been partying around since ive been single, Miami WMC/NYC/Boston events mostly so I hit the clubs and shows in NYC, Electric zoo over there first 3 years ect. Last Year I went to EDC NYC and to sensation white in brooklyn at the barcley center this past October. I look younger than i am but I am 44 and the years are catchin up with me so I'm slowing down with that alot :pfft:

When I'm up there I always hit downtown Canal St and bicker with those vendors for hats/bootleg sunglasses ect lol I got 20+ pairs
P1020868_zps6348641d.jpg

alot easier to take when you lose or break $5/10 sunglasses :lol

Awesome, Thank You for the info!
The room is actually 11 1/2 feet wide, the projector is right up against back wall on top of the billy bookcase so i can get biggest screen size possible. I did alot of research and ended up going with that one because it gives me the option for 3d gaming and movies its Optoma HD33 but there are other nice ones depending on what you want. You can do some research here https://www.avsforum.com/f/9/display-devices and this is really nice to figure out what screen size you can do with which projector in your space https://www.projectorcentral.com/projection-calculator-pro.cfm

I was going to make a screen myself and had all the materials but ended up that my wall looks good enough and if i move to a bigger place I will go bigger :lol

I live close to Boston and I drive to NYC and been there alot. I'm into EDM and been partying around since ive been single, Miami WMC/NYC/Boston events mostly so I hit the clubs and shows in NYC, Electric zoo over there first 3 years ect. Last Year I went to EDC NYC and to sensation white in brooklyn at the barcley center this past October. I look younger than i am but I am 44 and the years are catchin up with me so I'm slowing down with that alot :pfft:

When I'm up there I always hit downtown Canal St and bicker with those vendors for hats/bootleg sunglasses ect lol I got 20+ pairs
P1020868_zps6348641d.jpg

alot easier to take when you lose or break $5/10 sunglasses :lol

LOL, I hear that brother!! Can't go wrong with shopping down Canal St, but Mott St has some good stuff too!

One of the great things about seeing everyones fantastic collections on the forum is that it gives me so much inspiration. I have seen so many Home Theatres now from other members on here that are mind blowing and just seeing yours again just convinces me that i'm going to do the same once my new home is finally purchased (which should be this year!) a very atmospheric room you got there which just makes you want to get out the popcorn and admire not just the movies but some great pieces in your collection. Well done :clap

Back