Statue Ritual - YAMATO Fantasy Figure Gallery, PVC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DSCN2498.jpg

DSCN2500.jpg

DSCN2501.jpg

DSCN2502.jpg

DSCN2506.jpg

DSCN2507.jpg

DSCN2510.jpg

Great variety of pics!

I've got mine on pre-order at MWC (first-time order) and now it looks like they won't have it in stock until June. :slap They must be getting the last batch or something. Oh, we'll. At least I have other figures coming to tide me over.

Thanks guys. I love this piece much more than I thought I would. I'm really considering getting the 1/4 scale version in March.

Ha! I spoke too soon about my pre-order with MWC not coming in until June as stated on their product page. I just got an email from MWC a few minutes ago saying my order is in now in stock. :yess:

Void, do you have any of the other fantasy girls? I'm really considering getting the Ritual 1/4 scale now, and the Black Tinkerbell and Touch of Ice and Medusa.

Void, do you have any of the other fantasy girls? I'm really considering getting the Ritual 1/4 scale now, and the Black Tinkerbell and Touch of Ice and Medusa.

The only other fantasy figure I have in my collection is Yamato's The Sacrifice I picked up for a very low price awhile back. It's a beautiful piece.

Those other fantasy figures you're considering are all very nice. I almost thought about buying Medusa at one time, but other figures caught my eye at the time instead. If I had the extra room and no figures coming in the next few months, I would seriously consider getting the Ritual 1/4 scale. Look forward to seeing in-hand pics of her when she's released in March.

is anyoen able to clip her dress together on her body? no matter how hard i try I cannot do it

Back