rismo repaints

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanks fellas! y'all are too nice :)

Neehar! I'm thrilled you got Robo in good condition this time! thanks for posting those up. he looks so good on the body! dang, now I want one for myself! damn you! :lol

that was a stressful job, but honestly, after popping the top off that sucker and stripping him down with acetone it was smooth sailing. thanks for having the courage to commission it! :)

Feb. 24, 2011 - Rismo, trying to send a PM to you but your inbox states;
  1. "rismo has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space."
<!--/POSTERROR do not remove this comment-->

yes, i've also talked with him some weeks ago. he's too busy with his real job and life, so that's why he isn't anymore into this hobby and won't take any commissions. Too bad, he's really a huge huge talent and a brilliant artist.

yes, i've also talked with him some weeks ago. he's too busy with his real job and life, so that's why he isn't anymore into this hobby and won't take any commissions. Too bad, he's really a huge huge talent and a brilliant artist.

:lecture

Could not agree more JJ is a top bloke and a massive talent!

:lecture

Could not agree more JJ is a top bloke and a massive talent!

He sure is! I'm surprised my Indy sculpt that was painted by him hasn't sold yet. I'm sure it's because a lot of boardies have never heard of him, he does amazing work!

I'll bet you're glad you got your Medicom head painted by him before he called it quits or a long temporary hold.

Back