Ringwraiths in True Form Dio?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

A lighter shade of Mordor?

• Yes

Votes: 21 65.6%
  • No

Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Maybe

Votes: 1 3.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Blu Falcon

Super Freak
Reaction score
Would you buy the 'Shades of Mordor' dio if Sideshow released a limited edition True Form/Twilight version (same poses as the orginal)?

BF worded the question wrong. It should have read "To those who purchased the "Shades of Mordor" or in general actually purchase SS collectibles, would you want a "True Form/Twilight" variant to go with the original dio.? Not mentioning names here, but that would have weeded out the undesireables.....:monkey3 :naughty :D

BF worded the question wrong. It should have read "To those who purchased the "Shades of Mordor" or in general actually purchase SS collectibles, would you want a "True Form/Twilight" variant to go with the original dio.? Not mentioning names here, but that would have weeded out the undesireables.....:monkey3 :naughty :D

:lol:rotfl:lol

Undesirables?? You crack me up Woodsy! :duff

Yes, please. My very first Sideshow Freaks post was in reference to this.

"Sideshow has done variant pieces from time to time, most often via a new paint scheme or a faux bronze finish...but I just had an idea for a true variant version of this dio...."Twillight Shades of Mordor"!!! How cool would it be to have the same dio design wise, but with a different paint scheme and a different depiction of the wraiths?!!!"

https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=53713&highlight=Shades+Mordor&page=6

Potential to be a Sideshow SDCC 2010 Exclusive perhaps maybe?

The trend the last few years is to make the SDCC excl. something small aka Mt Doom Dio. I don't know if you own the Shades of Mordor dio., but it weighs a ton and I pity the person who has to lug that thing around all day. :google

Still waiting on the last Flex Payment for mine. I believe I read somewhere on this very site that the shipping weight is 25 lbs!!! Is that true? Too lazy to check Sideshow's site right now...

Still waiting on the last Flex Payment for mine. I believe I read somewhere on this very site that the shipping weight is 25 lbs!!! Is that true? Too lazy to check Sideshow's site right now...

It's gotta be somewhere in that range. The thing that really surprised me was that I didn't find the shipper/packing overly large, but they sure crammed alot of polystone into it. :google

Looking at this thread again after seeing My shades dio...man this would rock if it was done...it would be basically a B&W dio too...make even Frodod B&W...hmmmm

Back