Premium Format Ringwraith on Steed PF..

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Ringwraith on Steed PF..Link to buy in 1st Post.

With as many bogus low stock warnings as we got for this piece I am not sure. It has dried up at other retailers so it may be really be close to selling out.

It is going to be pretty sad when there are only 1 or 2 LOTR pieces left on the SS website once this sells out.

With as many bogus low stock warnings as we got for this piece I am not sure. It has dried up at other retailers so it may be really be close to selling out.

It is going to be pretty sad when there are only 1 or 2 LOTR pieces left on the SS website once this sells out.

Yeah, it's sold out at BBTS as well.

You know what's really sad, I only just realized that your user name refers to a 67 'Vette (and that 427 was king).:slap The most HP I ever had was in a '68 SS 396 Camaro. It wasn't numbers matching or anything, but it was beautiful and back in '92 when I had it there was nothing short of a Viper that could take it.

Here's to a fellow car guy.:duff

Last edited:

Ugh. I wasn't able to purchase because had a lot of expenditures in February. I was hoping to take advantage of SS pay monthly sytem next month. Now it's sold out T_T

I don't recall hearing about any low quantity alerts on this? They must've just decided out of the blue to end it.

Aw **** it's on waitlst? I know a store that still has it, but I was hoping to get this from ssc over the summer. Guess I'll put it on waitlist and hope I can afford it if it converts,

I don't recall hearing about any low quantity alerts on this? They must've just decided out of the blue to end it.
I think it's been in the last chance section on sideshow for a little while. They put Sauron on the waitlist for a while to and now it's a pre-order again so you never know what there planing.

I think it's been in the last chance section on sideshow for a little while. They put Sauron on the waitlist for a while to and now it's a pre-order again so you never know what there planing.

It was in at least 3 newsletters as opposed to the EX when it sold out was on NONE. Sauron was never in the newsletter so that may in fact be the end of the DROM.

Aw **** it's on waitlst? I know a store that still has it, but I was hoping to get this from ssc over the summer. Guess I'll put it on waitlist and hope I can afford it if it converts,

I am 99.9% sure your WL will convert if you jump on now. There is also one on eBay for retail and the forums have one once in a while for sale.

Yeah, it's sold out at BBTS as well.

You know what's really sad, I only just realized that your user name refers to a 67 'Vette (and that 427 was king).:slap The most HP I ever had was in a '68 SS 396 Camaro. It wasn't numbers matching or anything, but it was beautiful and back in '92 when I had it there was nothing short of a Viper that could take it.

Here's to a fellow car guy.:duff
Cheers to you as well. It is an obscure option package even for the best looking car of all time so most people don't get it, even car guys so don't feel too bad. I love the 1st gen Camaros too, 69 COPO ZL1 is another one of my top 3 along with the 70 Hemi Cuda convertible. My father saw a ZL1 the showroom back before he left for 'Nam and freaked why it was so expensive, he had no clue until years later what it even was.

I am working to bring my highly modified Mallett vette back to life after a fire and a stab in the back by Allstate. I was hoping to someday do a resto-mod 67 L88 tribute, but between this hobby and my current cars yea right!:lol

I am 99.9% sure your WL will convert if you jump on now. There is also one on eBay for retail and the forums have one once in a while for sale.

I put in a waitlist. I absolutely can not buy this now. If it converts, I hope it converts in 4 months. Maybe I can scramble to sell more stuff and pay for it, but I've been a little statue crazy lately.

For WL items if they convert do they still give you the option of payment plan or do they expect full payment up front?

Cheers to you as well. It is an obscure option package even for the best looking car of all time so most people don't get it, even car guys so don't feel too bad. I love the 1st gen Camaros too, 69 COPO ZL1 is another one of my top 3 along with the 70 Hemi Cuda convertible. My father saw a ZL1 the showroom back before he left for 'Nam and freaked why it was so expensive, he had no clue until years later what it even was.

I am working to bring my highly modified Mallett vette back to life after a fire and a stab in the back by Allstate. I was hoping to someday do a resto-mod 67 L88 tribute, but between this hobby and my current cars yea right!:lol

Unfortunately I know the feeling. Back in '97 I had a restored and heavily modded '79 Z28 that went up in flames on the expressway and was a total loss. I had bought it as it was so I didn't have any paperwork documenting the work that went into it, so State Farm only reimbursed me for the blue book value.:gah: The place I bought it from specialized in classic & muscle cars and I received an appraisal which turned out to not be worth the paper it was printed on ( that's what I got for being young & stupid). They finally went out of business a few years ago, so I feel some slight vindication.

Good luck on the Vette resto!

For WL items if they convert do they still give you the option of payment plan or do they expect full payment up front?

I thought that they usually don't, but given the price and depending on how bad they want to clear these off the shelves, they might work with you. If it converts just contact them right away and decide from there.

It depends on the piece, and even if they do it is usually only a couple payments instead of the more spread out plans. You can always try and cancel if you have to.

The SSW version is smaller...to me it's the only drawback for some. Either way you go it's a great presentation of a RWoS. Personally I love the SSW version more. That's me

I do think the SSW version is the more iconic version of the two.

Back