Premium Format Ringwraith on Steed PF..

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Ringwraith on Steed PF..Link to buy in 1st Post.

lets make the list

Exc
#309 Antonio8, 2Pegs, Since June, its cracked just after 5 months

Reg

etc

need more any information?

Exc
#34 ede, 2Pegs, Since May 2013, cracked just after 6 months
#309 Antonio8, 2Pegs, Since June 2013, cracked just after 5 months

Reg

etc

u guys can copy paste and add yourself in the list.

I have the Ex #81, glad to say, no cracks as yet.

Sorry but given the cracking issue, I'm not happy to mess around with this piece to check if it has one or two pegs. :(

Hope that is of some help.

Mine is good with only one peg.... So far

Displayed him from the start and no problem & it is very sturdy. 2 pegs and the tail give it a very good stabilization.
I don't worry right now, but lets see in 1-2 years.

When I first saw the way this statue was standing, that's the first thing that popped to mind (cracking). Now I have to check mine when I get home, but there's no way I'm even touching it to unseat it. I have Conan and Sonja on order and then that's it for me in this hobby.

I checked my regular edition this evening and so far no cracks. But it does put substantial weight on the left hind leg so I can see how this could be a problem even with two pegs which I do have.

Two pegs and this:

The horror, the horror :horror

aP1150433_zps741290df.jpg

So these are cracking even with two pegs and the stability in the base is fine? Or is this only happening to the DROMs with only one peg and having that leaning problem? Now Im going to have to check mine when I get home. I have a reg version, btw.

No cracks on mine but the weight of the piece is resting entirely on the left rear foot and the tail causing a very slight lean to the left.....The right leg no longer touches the base by about 1/8"... Long term I think these will all eventually crack I think unless reenforcing is done. Studying this thing now trying to figure out how I would go about doing it. It's not the foot itself that needs it but the higher thinner portions of the leg. The left leg most certainty will be the first to crack

Last edited:

Yes, mine, too, was mainly supported by the (now cracked) left leg. Even if the other leg has another peg, it doesn't help much to support the weight because of the leaning position. I think the whole figure design itself is disbalanced, the weight should have been equally distributed.

Back