Premium Format Ringwraith on Steed PF..

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Ringwraith on Steed PF..Link to buy in 1st Post.

Just checked mine, it is starting to crack at the same spot as yours Antonio, well that just sucks... I think they will all crack at one point or the other as it was not well thought out. Not sure what to do now :(

Just checked mine, it is starting to crack at the same spot as yours Antonio, well that just sucks... I think they will all crack at one point or the other as it was not well thought out. Not sure what to do now :(

Lets wait and see is SS responds to my post before we sharpen the pitchforks just yet.

This is not comforting news at all, hopefully it's isolated but we'll see...
Please post any response from Sisdeshow 68L, ty.

I have the EX and only one peg... just checked mine and it seems fine so far. Had it since early September.

that's a BS response. I'm not comfortable throwing $700 in the trash for a statue that might not even last a year.

So, do the people's who have cracks have one or two pegs?

Ohhh this stinks!!! Sorry for all of you who got this and are having issues. Sideshow should 100% reheat those molds and give EVeryone who ordered one the opportunity to order a replacement. This is terrible!! They prob noticed their error part way through production then added the second peg without addressing those that were already shipped!

You should all post the edition # you received and if it has one or two pegs so we can see if it was only the early #d pieces or if they're scattered throughout the line.

Again, sorry to hear this.

Just checked mine and sure enough it's cracked. I got mine when it first started to ship so probably around middle of May. I cannot believe this. An $800 statue and its completely ruined. I'm pretty sure mine only has one foot peg as well. That makes no sense that some would feature a single foot peg. Unless it was only the first batch that did. I'll be calling SS in the morning about this.

Just checked mine and it's still fine, you guys should start a list to get an idea of how wide spread this might be.

Chris

Oh wow that sucks for you guys. Crap like this and SS not helping out customers is the reason I'll leave this hobby. I couldn't stomach throwing that much money away and still order from the same company.

the fact that they said nothing to customers about the change speaks volumes.

That's the ****ty part. This thiing's a ticking time bomb. Should definitely start a list up with the number of pegs + edition number and how long its been on display.

I have an exclusive with a peg in both hooves. I can get my DROM box out of storage and check the edition # if anyone was going to start a list.

Mine is not showing any signs of cracking...yet?

Back