Premium Format Ringwraith on Steed PF..

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Ringwraith on Steed PF..Link to buy in 1st Post.

Just checked mine again, defo 1. Wtf sideshow

Pretty disappointed to have the 1 peg version now. I mean SSC wouldn't have changed the production if there wouldn't have been an issue.

1 month ago, i realize the horse leg start to crack
will upload the photo asap

I have one peg!!! is it safe to assume that all the EX will come like? if it will crack with time then this is really alarming.

I have one peg!!! is it safe to assume that all the EX will come like? if it will crack with time then this is really alarming.

Mine is the EX and it has two pegs.

Do you guys who have one peg own the EX or regular?

both hooves have pegs. Yours only has one? I believe these kind of issues are the reasoning why it took so long for this to go up for PO. I don't think I'm too concerned.

Mine is the Ex and it only has one peg! I bought it direct from Sideshow (1st batch) so I wonder why there are 2 versions? :dunno :gah:

Last edited:

OMG! :horror

The cracks developed over time? How long did you have the statue on display? I had mine since the first batch shipped from Sideshow and the legs of the Steed on my statue are still ok for now, I just checked.

But as I mentioned earlier, the whole statue is leaning to one side. :monkey2

I am afraid the whole statue will fall over and until I can figure out a way to stop the lean on my statue, I have placed it on the floor of my collection room.

have it since June. never realize it until last month.
its leaning so i check it and found that crack

now i put this inside the box, custom it later

Last edited:

I would contact ss if I were you guys. Mine has 2, but now I'm a little concerned this will have leaning or cracking issues in the future. I might just sell it. I want to know if ss will do anything about the leaning issues if it happens more frequently.

Contacted but the reply was since it has been more than 30 days after shipment, there's nothing they can do for me.

They even point me to their standard returns policy which states the same thing.

I am currently waiting for my local customizer to quote me for the repair cost. My statue is now officially unsellable.

That is a BS reply, I posted a thread over in the ask SS section, lets see of they even reply to it or just ignore it. I love the piece, but if it is going to start having issues I want to know what SS plans to do, it is not our fault the thing was not engineered correctly. Hopefully these are isolated incidents, but I would still like SS to come up with a better answer than that.

Well glad I passed on this because for the money I would be constantly concerned about this. Not that it will make anyone feel better but the original RWOS statue from SSW also had leg cracking issues, front legs in this case.

Back