Premium Format Ringwraith on Steed PF..

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What happened to your green man? I thought about getting him but in the end decided that little bit extra for Sauron might be worth it so I'm holding out. Hulk is open ES so no rush , at least at the minute.

it has small missing spot on the top of his hair & the wires in the base, not noticeable but did the touch up anyway. they offered me 110$ which I used it toward this statue. the hulk is great statue, totally worth checking, but between him & saroun I guess saroun win at least in terms of size & ES.

Re: Ringwraith on Steed PF..Link to buy in 1st Post.

The Berserker sword is metal, Lurtz Uruk-hai scimitar is polystone. That's a fact. If you want the properties of whatever metal the sword is made out of, you're going to have to buy one and send it to a lab to get it tested but it's definitely metal. I'd be willing to bet it's made out of the same metal the original SSW helms are made out of.

Has anyone got the Aragorn PF? I'm thinking he might look really good displayed next to the DR.

Was it a cool PF, does it hold up today? I can see pics in the old thread and it looks great but it's always hard to tell.

Has anyone got the Aragorn PF? I'm thinking he might look really good displayed next to the DR.

Was it a cool PF, does it hold up today? I can see pics in the old thread and it looks great but it's always hard to tell.

I think this PF is fantastic. It holds up to todays standards very well. Get it. You will be happy you did.

I think this PF is fantastic. It holds up to todays standards very well. Get it. You will be happy you did.

He is one of my faves Solarsailor. :wave

Fremen
is right, if you do get him "You will be happy you did". :peace

My_Aragorn_PF_1-1.jpg

Aragonr_full_front.jpg

Aragorn_full.jpg

Aragorn_full_side.jpg

Aragorn_3-4_R_Port.jpg

Just love this PF. :rock

Not too sue he will go with the DROM PF though.

The DROM is more a stand alone piece IMHO...but I will reserve judgement on that till I see them side by side on my shelves. :wink1:

Yeah I have Aragorn he is great, looks better when paired up with Lurtz imo.

Cool thanks guys! It's the price that's holding me back at the minute. The seller wants $475 and I'm not sure if I should blow that now or just wait til Sauron comes out. It seems a little high, although it is an older piece.

Yikes. $475 seems a little high for that one. You might want to wait a while and see if more folks start selling off their Aragorns so they can afford to buy a Sauron! :lol

Yikes. $475 seems a little high for that one. You might want to wait a while and see if more folks start selling off their Aragorns so they can afford to buy a Sauron! :lol

That's what I'm thinking. I've seen a few PF's go up on Ebay but still crazy prices.

Will put the Frodo PF in front of the Rider like he tries to escape from him. Doesn't fit storywise with sting in his hand but it will look great how the Rider is putting forth his reg hand to Frodo.

Last edited:

Could you image if they made 8 more to make a complete set. :lol

I'd have to sell my car and my GF would go crazy, or at least think I was.

charging May 3rd YEEEEES hope we get early processing offer!

Nice! Haven't gotten anything yet but I flex payed. I will have to get my payments moved if that's the case.

hope this comes flawless, no unpleasant surprises, we want it a grail right out of the box!

I expect it will be fine. Especially for PF collectors this is a must own. I've never been big into pfs but I will say after seeing this and Sauron at comic-con I had to order get them. :rock I really have to figure out where I'm going to put this.

Back