Premium Format Ringwraith on Steed PF..

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Ringwraith on Steed PF

Yeah its not even summer and im about tapped for this year. So depending on what this guy is going to run I might have to pass him on by. Plus space is starting to become an issue for me.

joygasm, I like that. Price will be key here. The piece looks good but two things jump out at me. First, the horse looks undersized compared to the wraith, but they did so as well in the actual movie. I know there are different kinds of horses but all the ones I've ever been around have been scarily large. Second, the horse's head looks a tad unnatural, just stare at the head and all its tightness and tension compared to the slack in the reins. I think I just dont get what is going on with the neck. Is that horse fur, bandaging, leather trappings???? I was always bothered by the pose of the horse's head on the SSW version, which almost seems genteel. But this to me feel very stiff, hopefully the full reveal will show otherwise.

As for price, note SS's use of the term "massive" to describe the PF :) There's trouble in that word I think.

:fireworks :bunnydanc:hi5: PF ringwraith on steed :hi5: :bunnydanc:fireworks

He's back!! :panic:

If anything could bring Malice out of hibernation it would be this piece, :lol. Good to see you posting again buddy :rock.

It looks incredible. I can easily see a $600/700 price tag on it. I'm not getting it myself but the details we can see so far are unreal

x :wave

The Dark Rider of Mordor Premium Format Figure

Bagginsss….Shire….!

The massive Premium Format Figure will be revealed in The Experience on May 29th 2012.

2eoi7pl.jpg

Check it out here: https://www.sideshowtoy.com/?page_id=37649

joygasm, I like that. Price will be key here. The piece looks good but two things jump out at me. First, the horse looks undersized compared to the wraith, but they did so as well in the actual movie. I know there are different kinds of horses but all the ones I've ever been around have been scarily large. Second, the horse's head looks a tad unnatural, just stare at the head and all its tightness and tension compared to the slack in the reins. I think I just dont get what is going on with the neck. Is that horse fur, bandaging, leather trappings???? I was always bothered by the pose of the horse's head on the SSW version, which almost seems genteel. But this to me feel very stiff, hopefully the full reveal will show otherwise.

As for price, note SS's use of the term "massive" to describe the PF :) There's trouble in that word I think.

yeah... i'm holding off judgement till next week. This peice will make or break my LOTR collection.

hope there will be no Ex...... or Ex- Art Print..... and low price ......:)
If its pricy then i m out........coz i dont collect LOTR but this is reallY temptinG

This is going to be an incredible piece. This is going to be really hard to pass up.

Hmmm, hope it's not too expensive and has a lengthy monthly Flex option of $100 per month or less. :monkey3

Yeah, I noticed that too that the horse appears too small for the rider. But it could be the pose and/or the angle making it seem that way. Hard to judge without the full picture.

Overall, nice-looking PF, but I know it'll be way more than I'm willing to spend for any one piece. I'll probably just stick with GTG PF as my definitive LOTR collectible.

I will say though that GTG, Gollum and the Wraith would make a good-looking display.

No way I'm missing out on this one. Don't much care how much it costs. It shall be my precious.

No way I'm missing out on this one. Don't much care how much it costs. It shall be my precious.

Same here and it's going to be stunning cause it's gonna be my very first PF ever so i'm really looking forward to see more and to pre-order it.

Re: The Dark Rider of Mordor Premium Format Figure

Bagginsss….Shire….!

The massive Premium Format Figure will be revealed in The Experience on May 29th 2012.

2eoi7pl.jpg

Check it out here: https://www.sideshowtoy.com/?page_id=37649

I merged your new thread on this with the existing long standing thread for this piece.

I love that picture and I'm not even buying it :rock
x :wave

Same here and it's going to be stunning cause it's gonna be my very first PF ever so i'm really looking forward to see more and to pre-order it.

Careful... next thing you know you'll wake up to an army of PFs. You'll spend so much time in staring at them in your man cave that your wife or girlfriend will scarce recognize you because you'll look more like Howard Hughes than your old self....

howard_hughes_old_man_7.jpg

Back